Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Apparently v0.5 released on Pateron fwiw, but I think interest in this game has gone to shit after what happened.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
New update is more of a what's to come, shows off some testing, does have 1 new scene but talking to cat is an ingame FAQ, what has happened and what the plans are going forward.
The dev seems to be finding themself and enjoying making content again but has mentioned this game may go on hold and a short side project set in the same world where you play as the futa might come next to allow the dev to grow as a animator and game dev to then make this (the main game) look and feel better.
Some of these have already started like trying to improve on English and split screen animations and story creating

Reactions: notgeilerdude
Jul 24, 2021
If anything we need more male x futaSub stuff. And I mean actual herms, not men with tits

"Futa is superior" is also cringe and needs to stop. As well as people using futa as an excuse to write smeg and filth and other stupid shit.

Cause dev is in the closet probably.

Edit: Also >lesbian tag in a futa game. lmfao.
With your logic why do people that like futa enjoy gay stuff its totally different and you know that the basic mention of "Trans" in a supposed to be "futa" game is a red flag for futa lovers

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So... not a whole lot of content to justify the version update from 0.33 to 0.5
In the recollection there will be a scene with Yuki and the black cat on the left on the third choice will have an example of a sidebar, which is quite crude, since it overlaps and does not replace part of the screen.

Reactions: Cirdon

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Best of luck with this game Dev looks good by the previews sadly I won't be playing this one love futa games, but only the ones your ether playing an female protagonist or an futa protagonist.

Reactions: Demonfuryx
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes