• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Apr 7, 2023
So, I never played a Futa game with NTR, so a girl with a dick fucks our girl, that's how the NTR works on this? I'm interested in trying this one to see if I like this kind of kink, but I want to know what to expect from it.
High libido futa fucks all girls you know, you can go NTS and have the main character enjoy the show or NTR and be the clueless idiot
The Netorase route is the best one, the futa fucks the girls and teases you, also you get to plot together their corruption, its just too fucking hot.

Jul 6, 2021
High libido futa fucks all girls you know, you can go NTS and have the main character enjoy the show or NTR and be the clueless idiot
The Netorase route is the best one, the futa fucks the girls and teases you, also you get to plot together their corruption, its just too fucking hot.
I disagree with the netorase part. I think netorare is the superior route as there is a certain magic that arises when cucking a guy behind his back and he believes so heavily in his love's fidelity that he barely even considers the possibility of her cheating on him.

fenex101

May 22, 2019
Can scenes only be viewed in Recollection? But according to the plot, it is impossible for them to be produced? "Auto play" only worked at the beginning...

Daiemio

Aug 21, 2019
Edit; Nevermind, fixed it.. Seems there were no copies in the img Folder, but in the Character_Busts folder, so I copied the ones there and slapped them into the Img folder.

Seem to have found a bug, I'm on the intro-quest to investigate the obelisk, the two helpers have fused into one, I wanted to quickly save the game, but I keep getting this error game and need to close and open the game, (I thankfully save when before leaving a screen) so I can easily reload and redo the scene, but is there a fix?

Error.PNG

Last edited:

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Can somebody pls tell me where to find kana after going back to the castle and visiting yuki in the library cant find her…

• Thinking Face
Reactions: unavailable
May 9, 2020
Tiny bit of feedback. First of all, I enjoyed the game thus far. Though a small amount of constructive criticism from me is I think there's a little too many blowjob/ titjob scenes, and there wasn't a single penetration scene. Unless the one in the castle library with Yuki is one, I hadn't seen that scene yet but from the amount I've seen so far I'm not gonna get my hopes up. It appears I'm supposed to find Juliette, I ran into a situation where a mysterious cat suddenly appeared opposite the other mysterious car NPC and it tells me that that's the end of the game, so i don't know if finding Juliette is even possible right now. And especially after the Hide & Seek shenanigans I was just put through and spent like an hour trying to find Kana on the last one (I found her easily enough in the Garden and then in the Residential side of the cities town park), I finally found her but I had to look it up here, I checked that slums garden area but I guess I still missed her somehow. Anyways, after that I decided to not bother to look for Juliette.

I will make a note though, in the very first town where you first start in, in the Cacus Village Lake, the Lake Hut, I found a secret underground area but it doesn't appear to be useful for anything so I assume the idea here is that it may be forgotten about? Unless it's specifically the NTS route and has nothing to do with the NTR route?

Anyways, I had fun playing and keep up the good work. I would however like to see more added in between though before the final build up to the end as it is. I want to see more scenes before the entire party comes together in Eversea. If you don't mind that is.

sibis

Dec 10, 2021
the game is realy good but for me there is 1 aspect that is missing it's the battle mod , i was hoping in the battle mod there will be some groping or sexual harrasement in it or some side screen that will pop up and show us what is happening for the other girls . ( sorry for my english )

May 9, 2020
Can somebody pls tell me where to find kana after going back to the castle and visiting yuki in the library cant find her…
I think you're supposed to look for Juliette after meeting up with Yuki in the Library, the quest tracker for some reason just doesn't update.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Interesting game but damn, every few steps you find a new bug. I cannot even progress the game cuz the game tells me to talk to kana, but she just wish me luck on my training... but juliette isnt even in her house ... such a bugfeast -.-

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Edit; Nevermind, fixed it.. Seems there were no copies in the img Folder, but in the Character_Busts folder, so I copied the ones there and slapped them into the Img folder.

Seem to have found a bug, I'm on the intro-quest to investigate the obelisk, the two helpers have fused into one, I wanted to quickly save the game, but I keep getting this error game and need to close and open the game, (I thankfully save when before leaving a screen) so I can easily reload and redo the scene, but is there a fix?

View attachment 3071309
Yes there are mor of these bugs. Just dont open the menu in that area. Leave the area (or better the whole day) before opening the menu.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes