• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Hmm, 0.7 isnt really worth. From 0.5 to 0.7 there is just one new short scene, with Juliette. Thought we will get at least more ntr scenes cuz ntrs route have a lot more hot scenes :(

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
The new Juliette scene will automatically unlocked when you play until the end. I think there is maybe just a few seconds of new content to unlocked that new scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I disappointed that the game is mostly about netorase.

Kathor

Aug 2, 2018
Whats new on 0.7?
So what is there new to do for 0.7?
what other updates?
Just a dialogue with Juliette, no CG scene, nothing specific for ntr or nts, just one dialog for this month. I mean it should already be expected since the dev already said in-game that he's too lazy to update the quest tracker/marker(whatever you want to call it), so what's going to stop him from not doing more than one dialogue for the whole month? After all, he's lazy...

Edit: Nothing pointed toward receiving a new CG scene in the gallery so I had no clue. Maybe make it obvious that something got unlocked in the gallery would be a good start?

• Sad
Reactions: unavailable

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Any plans to fix whatever is going on with the names? Like in this scene who the heck is Rio, Taro and Yui?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kalson

Jun 27, 2021
I almost expected that this time I would be able to play a futa game with the main character and fuck innocent or lustful girls when they realized the main Futa character had a big penis. :cautious::cautious::cautious:
And it's even better that the girls, the cheating wives, MILFs and the futa themselves will reduce the element of suspicion, which is what's great here.
And if Futa is a loli girl but still has a big penis, even better
Or it's just shota pretending to be a girl to approach girls and housewives. It's great that they let their guard down. :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:

Reactions: Nessiah

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I'm confused are you complaining that the futa isn't a boy pretending to be a futa?

HelloThere677

Feb 22, 2020
Next part of the final quest, after you give Kana to Alice. Visit Yuki in the Library, then go to the Castle Garden to spar with Juliette. You get 2 sex scenes from it. Then that will be the end of the update.

returner

Sep 2, 2023
I almost expected that this time I would be able to play a futa game with the main character and fuck innocent or lustful girls when they realized the main Futa character had a big penis. :cautious::cautious::cautious:
And it's even better that the girls, the cheating wives, MILFs and the futa themselves will reduce the element of suspicion, which is what's great here.
And if Futa is a loli girl but still has a big penis, even better
Or it's just shota pretending to be a girl to approach girls and housewives. It's great that they let their guard down. :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:
Even though what you've said is great, this won't happen in this game since it has already come all this way along. May be in some other game? i'm screenshotting your idea, so if I make something it will be similar.

Reactions: Kalson
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes