SunTzu420

Sep 8, 2023
There seem to be little side quests but i cant complete them. In the prologue there is an exhausted witch/women in the forest right outside the goblin cave who needs water and herbs. I can't find water anywhere. There is special water in the item shop but that does nothing

Medichon

Jan 23, 2022
There seem to be little side quests but i cant complete them. In the prologue there is an exhausted witch/women in the forest right outside the goblin cave who needs water and herbs. I can't find water anywhere. There is special water in the item shop but that does nothing
Go to Alice House, there a sink with a glow, just click it and you can get a infinite number of water

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
is there a patch or something to fix the characters haveing 2 different names(not the char thats ment to have 3) the extra names being rio, yui, miyuki, akari, kagami, mizuki, suzuka, shizuku ect i think there is at least one for each of the main chars so far

Last edited:

MornarUruloki

Oct 21, 2018
I would rather see a game where male protag and his female crush touch something they shouldn't and get cursed by fusing into futa. Might be interesting for Her soul to be jealous when banging girls and then for His soul to be freaking out when being banged by dudes.

May 9, 2020
I would rather see a game where male protag and his female crush touch something they shouldn't and get cursed by fusing into futa. Might be interesting for Her soul to be jealous when banging girls and then for His soul to be freaking out when being banged by dudes.
I said exactly this essentially a few days ago lol

https://f95zone.to/threads/futa-fantasy-v0-7-futa-fantasy.160169/post-12273337

Also if I may add to what I said in that post here. What would make me care more about either the Futa character or the male protag is if you could interact with the side characters more than just the few times. What I mean is, MC's "Big Sis" for one example, you only get so many interactions with her but even those are limited, you can't even visit them on perhaps "Days Off" from her job at the guild, and at night you can't interact with them because they're all in bed. Not that it doesn't make sense for them to be in bed at that time, but still, there's nothing to do in between forcing the player to advance to copper rank in order to advance the plot of the story. Which let's be honest, both the story along with the story telling (yes, these are two different things to me to point out) are about as interesting as it is dull. The very few scenes you even get, the majority of them are just blowjobs, handjobs, titjobs, and cunnilingus -- which there are too many of. It'd make sense if those scenes just repeated to further advance a "corruption" route of sorts, but there is no such thing as corruption parameters going on in the game currently so it wouldn't go anywhere even if the purpose for it repeating did exist.

What I'd like to see most of all in future updates is more dialog/ interactions with the other characters, and some better versions of the already existing scenes with better animations -- just some better attention to minor details.

Macadamia232

Aug 27, 2018
I can't view the hide and seek cutscene because the pendant. Even with playing the part without the pendant

Edit: Realized it had to be on NTR not netorase

Last edited:

brendau080

Dec 2, 2023
Here's the save as far as I can go.
What's wrong with the guys here? I've seen more than three pages with save requests.

leoben2310

Jun 9, 2020
Here's the save as far as I can go.
What's wrong with the guys here? I've seen more than three pages with save requests.
Thank you for the save! my old saves aren't working since it's an old version lol and yea somehow no one other than you gave us the save...idk why.

Reactions: brendau080

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
are the girls aware that the mc watches them? if not will there be a time that they become aware?

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes