Unity Completed Futanari Kanojo - Do you like a girl's erect penis? [Final] [Histerical doll]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
Nah, you're right. Trans ain't gay... Unless you go down on the dick or get it up your bum, in which case, it's very very gay.

If the girl was just getting fucked and no-one touched the dick? Then aye, gay tag would be superfluous.

But the men in there are handling that dick like if they were dick whisperers, so aye they're pretty damn gay.
Gay men aren't attracted to anybody with a penis. We're attracted to men. Otherwise I'd just get a dildo and marry it since that's apparently all I need in a partner (which would admittedly be much easier than dealing with other people).
Gay sex is two men having sex. Doesn't matter who is doing which part; the bottom isn't "gayer" than the top since they're both attracted to men.
Is it that hard to understand?

And you even called her a girl... Girl+Boy=Heterosexual... Woman with huge boobs, sees herself completely as female but happens to have a dick (without being trans apprently)= Not man.
Am I the one doing the math wrong or should I be attracted to trans and intersex women who have 0 physically appealing factors about them to me because I'm attracted to men and masculinity? There is a dick, okay, but everything else is the opposite of what I and any other gay man would want.

Feb 12, 2020
Gay men aren't attracted to anybody with a penis. We're attracted to men. Otherwise I'd just get a dildo and marry it since that's apparently all I need in a partner (which would admittedly be much easier than dealing with other people).
Gay sex is two men having sex. Doesn't matter who is doing which part; the bottom isn't "gayer" than the top since they're both attracted to men.
Is it that hard to understand?

And you even called her a girl... Girl+Boy=Heterosexual... Woman with huge boobs, sees herself completely as female but happens to have a dick (without being trans apprently)= Not man.
Am I the one doing the math wrong or should I be attracted to trans and intersex women who have 0 physically appealing factors about them to me because I'm attracted to men and masculinity? There is a dick, okay, but everything else is the opposite of what I and any other gay man would want.
Well, most gay guys I would say. Some men are into feminine men, exclusively, and it's still gay.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Otherwise I'd just get a dildo and marry it since that's apparently all I need in a partner (which would admittedly be much easier than dealing with other people).
Yeah well tell that to the people who marry their 2D waifus. Be it on the DS, a pillow, even a doll... They don't seem to care.

Am I the one doing the math wrong
Yes. A dick -any dick- entering a male body is gay. Even if the person doing the penetration looks like Scarlet Johansson. It's simple as that. The fact that *you* are attracted to manly men, bears and daddies don't change the fact that other type of gays exist. Those who like twinks, traps, sissies, etc.

Being attracted to a female with a dick isn't gay. Hence, why we call those who can fool one "traps". Liking the dick, however? That's very, very gay. Of course? You can like both. Bi people also exist.

But get this: All Bi people are gay, but not all gays are Bi.

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
Yes. A dick -any dick- entering a male body is gay. Even if the person doing the penetration looks like Scarlet Johansson. It's simple as that. The fact that *you* are attracted to manly men, bears and daddies don't change the fact that other type of gays exist. Those who like twinks, traps, sissies, etc.

Being attracted to a female with a dick isn't gay. Hence, why we call those who can fool one "traps". Liking the dick, however? That's very, very gay. Of course?
Think what you want. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
My personal taste is obviously not every gay man's taste, as I've hinted at in my reply to someone else. Any man only attracted to other men (despite their level of masculinity or femininity) is gay. I'm one person and not a hivemind of millions of people, so I have my preferences, as does everybody else.
Also this game has a female with a dick and you just said that being attracted to them isn't gay... which is true. So this game has no gay content, thank you.

Last edited:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Rafster I'm not sure if you got my message but can you weigh in on whether this deserves the gay tag in your opinion?
Honestly? it doesn't. One would expect to find M/M content and what is it here? a girl with a dick with another girl (from what I read in the description. I'm not going to download this to confirm). So no. My point of view is exactly like aver.creep

By the way, why is this discussion? according to the description, is a girl with a futa, not a man with a futa. According to F95, a men looking a futa would have plastered the gay tag all over it (even though that's not gay content for me), but we're talking about a girl and a futa.

Unless there is a manxfuta scene here, which will warrant the gay tag. Misleading, but it would get it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: countrypotato

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I prefer to think of sexuality as a sliding scale. If 1 is straight, 5 is bi, and 9 is gay then I would say a guy liking futa dick but not interested in man dick somewhere around 3 or 4.

Just my 2 cents.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yo am I missing something? What the fuck is wrong with the camera? Is it supposed to constantly move around? Like it's actually giving me a headache.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Unless there is a manxfuta scene here, which will warrant the gay tag. Misleading, but it would get it.
This is exactly what it is. The description is pure poetry, the only girl in that game is the futa. The rest are guys. Hell, look at the screenshots.

I prefer to think of sexuality as a sliding scale. If 1 is straight, 5 is bi, and 9 is gay then I would say a guy liking futa dick but not interested in man dick somewhere around 3 or 4.

Just my 2 cents.
Valid two cents, I'd have put it at 4, personally, too. 3 is a bit too low for liking any dick, though, but enough to like futa as a concept. Someone at 3 would smash a futa but not touch the dick at all.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
This is exactly what it is. The description is pure poetry, the only girl in that game is the futa. The rest are guys. Hell, look at the screenshots.
Well, I must agree with that then, I admit I didn't open the screenshots or anything, but it is. Anyway, you're free to report the thread then. As for me, as a gay men, this game is a fucking boner-killer, I'm looking for men, not any girl with a stupidly big dick. I would never bother with any of this. By the rules of the site, it must have the tag then.

EDIT: By the way, this should have a futa/trans protagonist tag too, and that description is very misleading, one would think that is a game about a girl and a futa, not a futa and a bunch of dudes.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well, I must agree with that then, I admit I didn't open the screenshots or anything, but it is. Anyway, you're free to report the thread then. As for me, as a gay men, this game is a fucking boner-killer, I'm looking for men, not any girl with a stupidly big dick. I would never bother with any of this. By the rules of the site, it must have the tag then.

EDIT: By the way, this should have a futa/trans protagonist tag too, and that description is very misleading, one would think that is a game about a girl and a futa, not a futa and a bunch of dudes.
Actually it doesnt.
  • Gay [Any sex act between two or more males. Not applicable to content involving transgender or futanari characters.]

There isnt any M/M, but I dont know if the futa tops the guy yet though, for me thats too far but I dont think it would count even if so, according that description.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Does anyone else have an issue with the UI scaling being too large?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes