4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
Hell yeah, i know some publishers of jp hentai games on steam dont like to touch games with bestiality because of steam's inconsistent rules, but the creatures in these games can hardly be called animals, they're more like living sex toys, so maybe. If they get released uncensored i'd buy that instantly.

Reactions: bebe2803

kingmich

May 21, 2017

I accept it

I should be the one apology to pernio, when you mention f95 if I didnt make the mistake and think you are interested on us and make that post this drama will not happen. Your game are great and hope your next game is more success and hope one day can see them uncensored on other selling platform
i am sorry as well pernio i bet dont trust my comment on it but i guess should had waited or not at all posted the game here i really enjoy your stuff i hope next game has futa with balls again

dfgwg3

Aug 4, 2019
my fucking god that was good.......

any more on this style? where the futa is raped by "passive" monsters/creatures?

kingmich

May 21, 2017
The two other games by the same author
other than that uh.. i dont think there legit is any type of games like this other than maybe coc 1 and 2 stuff? but that just text stuff if he just means stuff with art work ya i guess there is legit nothing but what this author alone makes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
other than that uh.. i dont think there legit is any type of games like this other than maybe coc 1 and 2 stuff? but that just text stuff if he just means stuff with art work ya i guess there is legit nothing but what this author alone makes
Yea, I don't think I stumbled on any other games that'd do this kinda stuff properly, unfortunately. Futa protag games are already kinda rare, finding specific fetishes is gonna be even scarcer.

dfgwg3

Aug 4, 2019
if anyone is looking for the last game of the same author:

download:

Password: ryuugames.com

this mf "ryuugames.com" put 1231231231 link re-directors, and before this is deleted wold be nice if anyone re-uploaded this again to mediafire and pixeldrain that are the best frees and without acc

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
if anyone is looking for the last game of the same author:

download:

Password: ryuugames.com

this mf "ryuugames.com" put 1231231231 link re-directors, and before this is deleted wold be nice if anyone re-uploaded this again to mediafire and pixeldrain that are the best frees and without acc
My forum member in christ, the game is on F95.
No need for shady download links.

Mar 1, 2020
my fucking god that was good.......

any more on this style? where the futa is raped by "passive" monsters/creatures?
I'd check out out
Creature hunter>>>, Lilim Drive>>> - arumerosoft - similar art, I thought its the same dev when saw 1st game at first
Melly, Melly 2 (2 needed some finagling to work for me) - Toffisama - (links are on the rights)
Flower Witch>>>, Flower Fairy>>> - misinkoujou
from the top of my head.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes