• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
If all the text "L o o k s s p a c e d o u t" like this and only shows like half of the text that is meant to be in the box. Did I install it incorrectly?

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
It's due to a UTF8 to ASCII issue. ASCII characters only use one byte where as UTF8 uses two. When the game is compiled in Unity it's done so with a Japanese code page. The way to fix this would be to decompile the game, change the code page, and then recompile the game. A better solution would be for the games maker to add a language plugin with flexible code pages. I can't figure out all the missing libraries, what the assets are packaged with, or how to setup Unity for such an operation so I can't do this. The games maker may also be using Dotfuscator which would compound the issues.

I released a translation file a few posts back that adds more text boxes so you don't lose text. It doesn't fix the spacing issue nor the crash in a later mission. The Unity version has more scenes and continues the story for quite a while while being uncensored. The machine translation doesn't kick in until the end of the original game segment. Unfortunately the level gap only increases and I reached a stall out as I couldn't over level enough to continue with only two characters. Until the game maker releases a version with a select-able code page, I'm going to hold off on finishing the game.

Reactions: orvu

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
Anyone know how to fix the freezing bug? Some options like the mercenaries and the start of the big dude level will show text before it goes away then I'm forced to restart

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
Anyone know how to fix the freezing bug? Some options like the mercenaries and the start of the big dude level will show text before it goes away then I'm forced to restart
Update: I was playing an old version so those instances were fixed but now the first desert level does the same, unsure how to get passed it

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
Anybody got some tips (or cheat) to do second and third bar minigame? shit seems impossible
Cheat Engine has a speed hack functionnality, it's a checkbox on the far right, use the text entry to put low values for the last levels 0.25(lowest value with the slidebar) is still absurdly fast

Reactions: tangerin

tangerin

Nov 22, 2018
Cheat Engine has a speed hack functionnality, it's a checkbox on the far right, use the text entry to put low values for the last levels 0.25(lowest value with the slidebar) is still absurdly fast
Yeah that's what i did, but i manually set it to 0,1 and it was doable, i still failed once on the last one and had to redo, seriously the developer must have just tested the normal version and then just set it to be faster on higher difficulty without further testing because the last level is simply not possible to do...

Nov 16, 2018
Is it possible to catch Robecca the first time you see her? or does your power not work on humans like they said? Actually is it possible to catch Robecca at all? Oh and also I could have sworn their was a ver. 3 of this game?

zig

Jul 15, 2017
Is it possible to catch Robecca the first time you see her? or does your power not work on humans like they said? Actually is it possible to catch Robecca at all? Oh and also I could have sworn their was a ver. 3 of this game?
You can only catch her the second time in the stage with the two dragons.

May 8, 2018
Update: I was playing an old version so those instances were fixed but now the first desert level does the same, unsure how to get passed it
Kayot has a translation patch a few pages that fix the freezing scenes. just download it and paste it in the src folder. i'm on 3.12 so not sure if it will work on other

anyone know how to get out of the dungeon after the bald dude throw you inside? i searched everywhere and can't find the exit while those spider thingy keep body blocking me

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes