Zejie

Aug 14, 2018
Kayot has a translation patch a few pages that fix the freezing scenes. just download it and paste it in the src folder. i'm on 3.12 so not sure if it will work on other

anyone know how to get out of the dungeon after the bald dude throw you inside? i searched everywhere and can't find the exit while those spider thingy keep body blocking me

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Kayot has a translation patch a few pages that fix the freezing scenes. just download it and paste it in the src folder. i'm on 3.12 so not sure if it will work on other

anyone know how to get out of the dungeon after the bald dude throw you inside? i searched everywhere and can't find the exit while those spider thingy keep body blocking me
Care to share your 3.12 with us?

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Here's a copy of 3.12 that I've been working on. The text will no longer run off the dialog though it will look odd on the previous text window. I've also started translating some of the graphics. I wish I knew how to extract graphics from the flash version of the game as that would speed things up considerably. All I've translated so far is the recruit screen. As I find screens I'll translate them as best as I can.

This might still have the 6-1 lock bug. I won't know until I play through the game again.

#!32hEGCID!5g8S66Wo0ztv_rHx5G_BcuWsPbrHJ1jjAdV9x9HLSfQ

Edit: Zejie's doc post has proved invaluable. I've managed to decrypt the Flash version and I'm now extracting the images. I'll see what I can do.

Oct 30, 2018
I know better than to ask for a translation, but does anyone have a basic rundown on passive skills, abilities and such? It really sucks this is a strategy game and I have no clue what half of everything does. I think there was a guide over at ULMF but it looks like the game thread and discussion were both deleted.

It's also not that helpful to compare the older fully translated version character stats page to the new one because everything has been moved around since. I can figure out the basic stuff like equipping something and seeing what changes but the rest I'm lost on.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Here is a file called sharedassets0 20190201.7z which contains sharedassets0.assets. Just replace the file in your v3.12 copy of the game.

I've been replacing the textures in the Unity version 3.12 with ones from the English version when they match up. I also did some editing for Lana's stat screen since the programmer added pubic hair. I plan to replace the untranslated Kanji with words later. I've replace a LOT of the graphics, but I still have a long way to go.

Unfortunately my editing skills are less than perfect for the stat screen proper. On other parts of the game I luck out and the text sits on a layer on top of the window. The stat screen isn't like this. I've attached both stat screens. If someone can edit away the text without damaging the window background I can translate the Kanji and make an English stat screen. I'm including both stat screens to help with the text removal. I'm using Adobe Photo Shop CS6, Paint.NET, and I'm starting to use Krita though that last one will take some time.

If someone skilled in digital editing can remove text from buttons and windows then I can finish the translation. I also need the text removed from the Arena buttons.

Futabu!

Donor
Nov 5, 2018
Here is a file called sharedassets0 20190201.7z which contains sharedassets0.assets. Just replace the file in your v3.12 copy of the game.

I've been replacing the textures in the Unity version 3.12 with ones from the English version when they match up. I also did some editing for Lana's stat screen since the programmer added pubic hair. I plan to replace the untranslated Kanji with words later. I've replace a LOT of the graphics, but I still have a long way to go.

Unfortunately my editing skills are less than perfect for the stat screen proper. On other parts of the game I luck out and the text sits on a layer on top of the window. The stat screen isn't like this. I've attached both stat screens. If someone can edit away the text without damaging the window background I can translate the Kanji and make an English stat screen. I'm including both stat screens to help with the text removal. I'm using Adobe Photo Shop CS6, Paint.NET, and I'm starting to use Krita though that last one will take some time.

If someone skilled in digital editing can remove text from buttons and windows then I can finish the translation. I also need the text removed from the Arena buttons.
thx, nice work :)

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
If I get the story right- the maid is a "father" of MC and her sister, she have romance with elder sister, is a father of MC child And gets impregnated by MC,.....heavy Incest- i like IT.

DeusTheHentaiGod

Feb 11, 2019

You're doing gods work fam

J-V1

May 1, 2018
i've been looking for an uncensored version everywhere and i finally found it! i can't thank you enough!

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
Here's a copy of 3.12 that I've been working on. The text will no longer run off the dialog though it will look odd on the previous text window.
I still have spaces between each character, did I do something wrong ?

Medan55

Feb 16, 2019
I can do this. Im on work. I do not know how to contact u private so please contact me. I will need all the pictures u need. Im not good at coding but i can edit every picture u want. (Like this or this(15 minutes sample))

edit: if u mean the transparency effect with "without damaging background" (original its grey, in my version its white) i can do this to. The sampels was done with paint, but paint cant save trasparency effects.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes