Medan55

Feb 16, 2019
If someone skilled in digital editing can remove text from buttons and windows then I can finish the translation. I also need the text removed from the Arena buttons.
I can do this. Im on work. I do not know how to contact u private so please contact me. I will need all the pictures u need. Im not good at coding but i can edit every picture u want. (Like this or this(15 minutes sample))

edit: if u mean the transparency effect with "without damaging background" (original its grey, in my version its white) i can do this to. The sampels was done with paint, but paint cant save trasparency effects.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Na, what I'm talking about is when text is in one graphic and the background is in another and the game lays the text graphic over the background graphic. This is done on the option screens which makes it simple to edit. The GUI has the text as part of the graphic without any overlay.

User OmegaSky sent me a PM with a stripped gui. I'm working on the translation on the screen. I'll post the buttons I need cleaned up in a few hours or so, maybe tomorrow since I've been practicing using Linux (Xubuntu 18.04) by forcing myself to stay in it and as such I'm away from the tools I need to do this task. It's night and I'm listening to creepy pastas ^-^, sleep is for the weak.

Reactions: IncestMommy

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
I've finished the Stat Screen GUI.

Just put the following file into the Game_Data folder.

I've attached the Arena button. If you need all the buttons I can put them up on mega. Other buttons have English counterparts from the earlier translated game.

Reactions: Sidetrack

Medan55

Feb 16, 2019
Do you need the button clean oder with the "arena" on it?

Edit: clean is up
Edit2: send me please all buttons u need :) mega is ok

shadow03

Oct 17, 2017
Do you need the button clean oder with the "arena" on it?

Edit: clean is up
Edit2: send me please all buttons u need :) mega is ok
Dude remember to save the image as png or else you will save it without the transparency
261571_menu_sel_btn7-sharedassets0.assets-270000.png
btw subscribe to pewdiepie

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
My apologies for the delay. I'm trying to round up all my changes into a single pack to make it easier to keep track of my changes. I'm also translating the options screen. Here is a button on the end of the option screen that I need stripped.

The purple ones translate to "Return"

The red ones translate to "Return to Title"

If you want to put text on the buttons, please save the final graphic as something with layers. I can use PSD as well as any open source program. Make sure to put your information in the meta tag so you keep credit.

shadow03

Oct 17, 2017
My apologies for the delay. I'm trying to round up all my changes into a single pack to make it easier to keep track of my changes. I'm also translating the options screen. Here is a button on the end of the option screen that I need stripped.

The purple ones translate to "Return"

The red ones translate to "Return to Title"

If you want to put text on the buttons, please save the final graphic as something with layers. I can use PSD as well as any open source program. Make sure to put your information in the meta tag so you keep credit.
Done. Most of what I could anyways, low re pics are tricky to blend with the bg.
I left them without the text so you can decide which font and light does it fit better.

And as always Thanks for your work dude

Nov 20, 2017
Version 1.36 was made in Flash and all the new versions are made in Unity.
Translating Flash games are way easier than Unity games

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
The unity version has more content, but it also has the annoying UTF8 issue with character spacing. If it didn't have that issue, I'd re-translate the post game arc. Regardless, here's another unity patch.

This one should have most of the interface translated. I still need to add text to the buttons cleaned by shadow03.

Reactions: RNDM

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
You need version 3.12 listed back a few posts. Here is the post ->

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
Anything new in the latest update? I haven't been able to keep up with the dev and was wondering if he's planning on anything new ever?
◆ ver 3.18 (2019/03/17) ・ The bug that the explanation of the skill is not displayed in the skill selection screen at the time of level up. ◆ ver 3.17 (2019/02/26) ・ The bug where the name change is initialized when returning from the auto save. ・ Add sorting function to item generation list. ・ Add Harpy grass to the material shop (after 9-4 clear). -Add a button to display a little under the picture of Lirim. ・ Add Risbet's unique skills. -Added position memory function of Normal and Hard. -Added setting of transparency of message window. -Add message display speed settings. ◆ ver 3.16 (2019/01/29) ・ Fixed the point that the change of the name of the main character

so far no

Nov 16, 2018
I have ver 3.12 in half English and Japanese but do anyone have an updated ver. such as 3.17 or 3.18 with English translate? Also I'm a noob when it comes to installing English translate to games so if you do post it please explain how to install it with the ver. you post.

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
I have ver 3.12 in half English and Japanese but do anyone have an updated ver. such as 3.17 or 3.18 with English translate? Also I'm a noob when it comes to installing English translate to games so if you do post it please explain how to install it with the ver. you post.
no as far as partial tranlations go 3.13 is the latest, and that's it

Reactions: PussyDestroyer9000!

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
Thanks everyone who helped translate ver 3+ to a point where its playable.

Has anyone had any trouble with scenes causing game freezes? i've found a bug that causes the game to stop at two separate parts:

Two instances i've found :
- Talking to the guard in the prison whilst naked
- Ily and Lana's talk at the start of stage 6.1

What happens is during talking scenes the characters will freeze and stay on the overlay without moving, If in a stage map, you can move the camera around the map and if your in the town it just gets stuck where you are. You cant click anything or skip the scene. You must reload the game. I'm at 6.1 and this is game breaking for me as i cant go any further.

Any advice, much appricaited.

Edit - So ive read back through the previous posts and just realised these errors are known and are being looked at. Im not much for coding but i can tear apart and analyse applications for reporting purposes. Is there anything i can do to help?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes