Jan 2, 2022
Please rework that combat...slow unnecessary animation of moving to left and right... and that random miss mechanic...I'm writing this as I play the same combat for the 4th time and I'm not having fun.
Edit: Took me 8 tries to beat the combat...why even have that block button when it just costs HP and doesn't give any advantage...I just pressed attack again and again and got lucky...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FutariuumsGate-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

damias

Sep 13, 2020
Please rework that combat...slow unnecessary animation of moving to left and right... and that random miss mechanic...I'm writing this as I play the same combat for the 4th time and I'm not having fun.
Edit: Took me 8 tries to beat the combat...why even have that block button when it just costs HP and doesn't give any advantage...I just pressed attack again and again and got lucky...
heard its IN THE FUTURE to allow to defend vs super strong attack and make a difference between being wiped and not

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The textbox covers so much of the screen. The artwork is absolutely phenomenal, only to be blocked by an needlessly large textbox. This is a disservice to the author and artist, and an annoyance to the player.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Nooooo, no pixeldrain link.... dammit it will take forever to be downloaded rip. workupload (is fast but) cancel on me every time it's near finish line, uploadheaven is slooow and the others just aren't as fast as pixeldrain. Honestly it stil surpises me how fast it is. I mean for now it's ok the game is can still be considered small but later it'll be a pain... Hope there will be a pixeldrain link

THX

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
As stated many times here, combat is terrible. I set the difficulty to normal, because, you know, I expect a reasonable difficulty level. The VERY FIRST FIGHT is pretty much unwinnable, unless you get extremely lucky.

I'm genuinly interested: have you tested this, before you released it? Surely you must have realized that it takes an ungodly amount of tries to beat this, so it should have been changed before release. Well, I'll load a save way before, skip to the combat and set difficulty to easy before. Maybe that'll do the trick...

edit: yepp, that did it. Full mana bar from the get go and beat it on the first try. This should NOT be necessary.

roguelikel

Jul 22, 2020
code for the update? Or someone please tell us how to unlock all the CGs after completing the story so far

Rending_claw

Jan 7, 2023
Artwork is absolute top notch! My only gripe is combat - long animations that take forever to play, I'm bookmarking this one with pleasure, looking forward for more.

copat77

Mar 7, 2021
Why on earth would you
a. Recommend playing the game from the beginning
b. Offer difficulty choices

And then make the first fight impossible to win on hard difficulty? What is even the point? It's bizarre that the player is expected to start the beginning when the dev themselves is too lazy to do a basic playtest.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: IAmAB
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes