Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Updated Hostesses Lineup... I have a feelings in the new game we will get to know the Brimstone Club Girls a little better.... View attachment 1955725
from left to right. number 2, and 7 are best. 3 is up there and 4 would be in a tie with 2 and 7 but the nose piercing is a turn off for me so she's under 3. the rest are good also though.

i dont hate all piercings just to be clear. but the one at the dead center of the nose just never saw an instance where it was ever attractive. or nose piercings in general. eyebrow piercings tends to vary on the girls overall appearance.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
from left to right. number 2, and 7 are best. 3 is up there and 4 would be in a tie with 2 and 7 but the nose piercing is a turn off for me so she's under 3. the rest are good also though.

i dont hate all piercings just to be clear. but the one at the dead center of the nose just never saw an instance where it was ever attractive. or nose piercings in general. eyebrow piercings tends to vary on the girls overall appearance.
Well fair enough, well have our tastes.... but I think opinions might change after you guys see more of them. it's hard to judge beauty from just one picture ;)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Well fair enough, well have our tastes.... but I think opinions might change after you guys see more of them. it's hard to judge beauty from just one picture ;)
i dont doubt she could have a personality i might like. but yeah the piercing is what ima judge her harshly on:LOL:.

not once have i seen an instance where i found that center piercing attractive no matter how high quality the art is.

will i still interact with said character? sure but most likely it'll be because she'll be part of some story.

Reactions: Niteowl

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
i dont doubt she could have a personality i might like. but yeah the piercing is what ima judge her harshly on:LOL:.

not once have i seen an instance where i found that center piercing attractive no matter how high quality the art is.

will i still interact with said character? sure but most likely it'll be because she'll be part of some story.
Okay, fair enough, we all have our tastes

In general, I do find piercings of all kinds rather hot, but the idea is just to have a certain amount of variety to the characters.

The focus of this game is world building, and for that I want to have a lot of characters and situations in it... as the game progresses there will be room for all kinds of events.

Soon I will write more about my plans for the remake ;) I think it will be interesting

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
And another small preview (although this particular image won't be in the game, as it was a bit dark; the game will feature a brighter one)....

Bmboo SHow 1.jpg

Reactions: ubblesnop

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Okay, here's a final update for the dancers (made some changes and added names)

But I also have a question guys.....
this game focused on world building and combining elements of a harem game with a complex storyline and alternate endings..
Sure, the game had plenty of flaws, but that part is, imo, what makes it interesting and the main reason I want to remake it even better.
It will take time, partly because I want to make it much better, until it will feel like living in a fantasy world....
I was also thinking it could use a little more variety in terms of fetishes, so, even though it's not my cup of tea, I' think I'll add some incest and other fetishes... But of course everything will be optional, as I want players to be able to have plenty of control over how they want to complete the story or interact with the characters.

But I could use some help in terms of making it even better.......
So, if you have any special requests or suggestions this is the time for them, since I'm working on it but it will still be a while before I am able to publish anything.

So seriously, what are some elements that you feel a game like this should have, or elements of other games that you thought were really cool and would like to see more of?
This is your chance to really impact the development of the game... give me good ideas and eventually they will become reality.
(obviously within the limits of a renpy game..)

Also, any favorite girls? comment to make sure your favorite cutie is featured in the final version of the remake

Dancers Lineup.jpg

Reactions: Nycek

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
my only issue has ever been Sable's nose ring. if someone needs to have one i would just give it to Dolly.

as for what i would like to see? honestly if possible then it'd be nice to have MC have a decent variety of choices how he can handle things. anywhere from kind to straight brutal.

if he was approached by bandits for example and there was a female amongst them well...to the victor goes the spoils. or he can let her off easy.

it's been a while so its hard for me to remember how far MC was willing to go.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
my only issue has ever been Sable's nose ring. if someone needs to have one i would just give it to Dolly.

as for what i would like to see? honestly if possible then it'd be nice to have MC have a decent variety of choices how he can handle things. anywhere from kind to straight brutal.

if he was approached by bandits for example and there was a female amongst them well...to the victor goes the spoils. or he can let her off easy.

it's been a while so its hard for me to remember how far MC was willing to go.
Okay, well, the nose ring is just a small detail. I'll look at changing it but don't forget that the dancers and Hostesses at the Brimstone Club are just a few among the many characters the game will feature. I figured that it would help with the world building.

Beyond that, the game was already meant to have a variety of choices (for example you could date some characters or just use them in the dungeon, be sweeter or harsher etc). I definitely want the game to have even more choices in the future, with more extreme possible. Ultimately, based on choices, there will be different types of endings...

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Okay, here's a final update for the dancers (made some changes and added names)

But I also have a question guys.....
this game focused on world building and combining elements of a harem game with a complex storyline and alternate endings..
Sure, the game had plenty of flaws, but that part is, imo, what makes it interesting and the main reason I want to remake it even better.
It will take time, partly because I want to make it much better, until it will feel like living in a fantasy world....
I was also thinking it could use a little more variety in terms of fetishes, so, even though it's not my cup of tea, I' think I'll add some incest and other fetishes... But of course everything will be optional, as I want players to be able to have plenty of control over how they want to complete the story or interact with the characters.

But I could use some help in terms of making it even better.......
So, if you have any special requests or suggestions this is the time for them, since I'm working on it but it will still be a while before I am able to publish anything.

So seriously, what are some elements that you feel a game like this should have, or elements of other games that you thought were really cool and would like to see more of?
This is your chance to really impact the development of the game... give me good ideas and eventually they will become reality.
(obviously within the limits of a renpy game..)

Also, any favorite girls? comment to make sure your favorite cutie is featured in the final version of the remake

View attachment 1969428
I'd like a large breasted option if possible

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
I'd like a large breasted option if possible
As in... an option to have bigger breasts for each character?
That's not really possible in Ren'py (or rather, it would involve so much extra work as to be near impossible to do for an amateur)
I will have some characters with rather large breasts though... the game is all about world building so it's good to have some variety.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
As in... an option to have bigger breasts for each character?
That's not really possible in Ren'py (or rather, it would involve so much extra work as to be near impossible to do for an amateur)
I will have some characters with rather large breasts though... the game is all about world building so it's good to have some variety.

Yeah just meant some big breasted characters in general,so it's all good.

Reactions: Niteowl
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes