leotort

Jan 20, 2018
It would be nice to revisit scenes, but I understand not being able to create a gallery. Will the game have save slots so that I could save the game when a scene I want to see later happens or starts to happen?

Reactions: dragonsix6969

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
It would be nice to revisit scenes, but I understand not being able to create a gallery.
Oh no, to be clear, there'll be a gallery: it'll just be only CGs, sex scenes, sex animations, etc. and not every single cutscene in the game.

Will the game have save slots so that I could save the game when a scene I want to see later happens or starts to happen?
On an initial run, you'll only have one save slot: this is because we want the choices of the player to actually matter.
However, after beating the game once, you'll unlock an additional 9 slots for a total of 10 save slots.

You won't be able to save anywhere you want though, per mechanics/engine limitations: you'll only be able to save at the Save Pad in the middle of the hub room.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
i'll buy it when it comes out, seems like a messy time to be throwing money on partial updates. demos are nice, game looks promising, hope it all goes well.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Okie doke, gotcha. It sounds like the scenes I want to watch will be in the gallery anyway, then.
Yep, definitely :)

game looks good will throw dev a bone when the game releases on steam
i'll buy it when it comes out, seems like a messy time to be throwing money on partial updates. demos are nice, game looks promising, hope it all goes well.
Thanks a lot for the faith in us, we definitely hope you enjoy the full game (and if you don't, feel free to refund it!)

i see put a list with crossover or colaboration but i cant find can pu
Not sure what you mean, could you clarify?

#28 December 31st progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #28 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

All links are for those 18+ of age and older only.

Reactions: ilmncsm

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Are you planning to make a patch that add contents forbidden from steam / patreon? (Like popular incest patches etc.)

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Are you planning to make a patch that add contents forbidden from steam / patreon? (Like popular incest patches etc.)
The Steam version will be completely uncensored with all content intact, no patch needed as there is no content in the game that Steam wouldn't allow.

Same for other sites we'd be selling it on too, etc.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
But do you planning such content, maybe for Faye's game?
I can't say there's any content I have planned for Faye's game or any future games that would break Steam rules, as the only two things Steam will ban for is underage-looking characters and women in schoolgirl outfits/school settings, and we wouldn't put either of those in any future games (nor are they in Future Fragments).

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
So Steam allows bestiality? That would be surprising. And to that "underage" think, Steam seems to be blind to Kagura Games.

Jul 3, 2018
Yep, definitely :)

Thanks a lot for the faith in us, we definitely hope you enjoy the full game (and if you don't, feel free to refund it!)

Not sure what you mean, could you clarify?

View attachment 1572754

Weekly Progress Report #28 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

All links are for those 18+ of age and older only.
I have more faith in most indie studios these days than triple A corporations so i dont expect to refund this game anytime in the near future

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
So Steam allows bestiality? That would be surprising. And to that "underage" think, Steam seems to be blind to Kagura Games.
They do allow it, but there's no animals in our games so there's no bestiality regardless.

Plus, every enemy has human intelligence and can communicate through words + knows what sex is and that they're having it, so that also nullifies bestiality per the Harkness Test.

I have more faith in most indie studios these days than triple A corporations so i dont expect to refund this game anytime in the near future
Well we appreciate that too :D

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Steam has an extremely strict policy on school settings, which is why even games with college-aged characters, in college, have been banned off the platform. This is even listed in Steam's ruleset about adult games that any and all attempts to bypass this rule won't be allowed, including "aging up" characters to make them look more adult but they're still attending a high school.

Taimanin Asagi is a notable example of this, wherein reportedly Steam had zero problem with women being turned into cubes and fucked with huge spikes through their noses and orifices as they were violently raped repeatedly...

...but the thing they did have issue with was this character on the left:

1641138311277.png

Because she goes into a school, wearing a schoolgirl outfit, and walks around (and I assume fucks someone while at said school). The character is canonically an adult AFAIK.

In fact, if you check the list of rules Steam has for adult games, 4 out of 5 of the main rules they cite involve the ages of characters, and the school stuff is linked pretty intrinsically with that because they're not wanting to take any chances when it comes to characters being depicted as potentially being underage.

The only possible exceptions to this rule are:
  • Games that were published on Steam prior to the ruling on adult games around mid 2018
  • Games that are published with a patch on Steam, so the Steam version completely removes any and all remotely sexual content
  • Games where sexual events may happen, but where sexual events are not one of the main goals/objectives (this is the same setup as to why Conan Exiles, with full blown nudity is allowed on Twitch, because sexual interactions aren't the main goal, but Katawa Shoujo, even with SFW toggle, is banned, because sex/dating is the main objective of that game.)
There's also of course games that just slip through the cracks and don't get noticed immediately (or even for a long time).

tl;dr if you don't have even remotely underage characters or school settings in your game, and your game isn't blatantly a shock game or super low effort, you can do pretty much any other fetish you want on Steam.

Reactions: mc625

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
Steam has an extremely strict policy on school settings, which is why even games with college-aged characters, in college, have been banned off the platform. This is even listed in Steam's ruleset about adult games that any and all attempts to bypass this rule won't be allowed, including "aging up" characters to make them look more adult but they're still attending a high school.

Taimanin Asagi is a notable example of this, wherein reportedly Steam had zero problem with women being turned into cubes and fucked with huge spikes through their noses and orifices as they were violently raped repeatedly...

View attachment 1576099

Because she goes into a school, wearing a schoolgirl outfit, and walks around (and I assume fucks someone while at said school). The character is canonically an adult AFAIK.

In fact, if you check the list of rules Steam has for adult games, 4 out of 5 of the main rules they cite involve the ages of characters, and the school stuff is linked pretty intrinsically with that because they're not wanting to take any chances when it comes to characters being depicted as potentially being underage.

• Games that were published on Steam prior to the ruling on adult games around mid 2018
  • Games that are published with a patch on Steam, so the Steam version completely removes any and all remotely sexual content
  • Games where sexual events may happen, but where sexual events are not one of the main goals/objectives (this is the same setup as to why Conan Exiles, with full blown nudity is allowed on Twitch, because sexual interactions aren't the main goal, but Katawa Shoujo, even with SFW toggle, is banned, because sex/dating is the main objective of that game.)
There's also of course games that just slip through the cracks and don't get noticed immediately (or even for a long time).

tl;dr if you don't have even remotely underage characters or school settings in your game, and your game isn't blatantly a shock game or super low effort, you can do pretty much any other fetish you want on Steam.
Thanks for the explanation.
at first, It sounded funny that they ban for something like that (Taimanin Asagi has some pretty extreme stuff, some school girls are nothing) now if it's there to complement their rules about underage characters, it makes sense for them to do that.

Jul 3, 2018

View attachment 1576099

Gabe does Gabe things

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Gabe does Gabe things
To be fair, we actually have Gabe to thank 100% for adult games on Steam at all: a good portion of the company was against it according to the original news post, but he basically said "no, I dont want to curate content unless it could be illegal".

He also had posts on Reddit AMAs in the past where he (paraphrased) said that he personally has no issue with adult content and would get it on Steam if he could (this was around 2015-2016 I think), but there were issues with age gating and allowing users to filter out content they didn't want to see that hadn't been implemented on Steam yet, but once they were, he'd try to allow it (and clearly, he made good on that).

Additionally, Gabe was also responsible for personally un-banning certain games like Hatred off Steam that most of the other staff didn't want on there.

If you look up Gabe's track record, he's done a lot for PC games, and I don't mean Steam:

If not for him and some colleagues, we probably wouldn't have solid PC gaming at all, since DirectX made all that possible and he was mainly responsible for it AFAIK.

Jul 3, 2018
To be fair, we actually have Gabe to thank 100% for adult games on Steam at all: a good portion of the company was against it according to the original news post, but he basically said "no, I dont want to curate content unless it could be illegal".

He also had posts on Reddit AMAs in the past where he (paraphrased) said that he personally has no issue with adult content and would get it on Steam if he could (this was around 2015-2016 I think), but there were issues with age gating and allowing users to filter out content they didn't want to see that hadn't been implemented on Steam yet, but once they were, he'd try to allow it (and clearly, he made good on that).

Additionally, Gabe was also responsible for personally un-banning certain games like Hatred off Steam that most of the other staff didn't want on there.

If you look up Gabe's track record, he's done a lot for PC games, and I don't mean Steam:

If not for him and some colleagues, we probably wouldn't have solid PC gaming at all, since DirectX made all that possible and he was mainly responsible for it AFAIK.
Gabe does good Gabe things

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes