HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017

Gamejolt just banned all NSFW content off the site.

It's really weird too because gamejolt had by far one of the most robust rating systems for adult content in online gaming, so why are they suddenly saying they don't have a good moderation system?

But yeah, if you want the demo from now on, it'll be at instead of gamejolt.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
btw, have the public demo changed at all since last year? I remember playing the electric level and it looked the same since idk 2018
It's the same demo, yep, we've just been focusing on getting the main game finished as demos require us to make sure stuff is bug-free for the public and makes sense, flows well when playing it, etc. which can eat up development time when a lot of it is going to change for the final build

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
How to go to other stages/evironments?
Every demo is a standalone level only: we did this to cut down on having to redo previous levels programming and content-wise whenever we made adjustments, instead only needing one pass to finalize all the adjustments we'd made over the course of development right at the end.

I see. the only reason I haven't supported yet is because my credit function is yet to be unlocked by the bank and I don't wanna rush it out since I still have much to learn about finances
No problem!

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018

Gamejolt just banned all NSFW content off the site.

It's really weird too because gamejolt had by far one of the most robust rating systems for adult content in online gaming, so why are they suddenly saying they don't have a good moderation system?

But yeah, if you want the demo from now on, it'll be at instead of gamejolt.
Money talks, I guess. Same as the Tumblr "incident".

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
So I was just about to play the game for the first time, is it better to play the 0.49 release or the 0.27 release? Also will the full version be available for free?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
So I was just about to play the game for the first time, is it better to play the 0.49 release or the 0.27 release? Also will the full version be available for free?
Definitely play v0.27P, v0.49 has maybe 10% of the content v0.27P does. All the patreon builds are meant as beta tests and so they are unpolished and without much content; v0.27P is meant as a public showcase and so it has loads of content.

The full game will be $20 at launch on all platforms, including Steam, itch.io, denpasoft, JAST, DLSite, FAKKU, etc.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Will there be any paid extras? Like, soundtrack, digital artbook, ect? Sorry, I haven't been following a lot of the news. It's exciting to see this finally getting a full release.
There'll be a soundtrack at launch (or at least very soon thereafter), and we'd like to have merchandise like plushes/shirts/body pillows/figurines, but a lot of the stuff besides the soundtrack would have to come a bit after release.

We won't have an artbook though just simply because in the entire course of development, Triangulate 99% of the time would send us completed artwork; I think I've seen maybe 10 in-progress artworks/sketches from him over all these years.

Reactions: ohwhatnow

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
#29 January 8th progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #29 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

All links are for those 18+ of age and older only.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Aww I'm legit so excited for this! I remember playing the super early version forever ago, played a bit of the most recent demo then stopped because I want to wait for the full thing! Going to be a day 1 buy for sure!

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Aww I'm legit so excited for this! I remember playing the super early version forever ago, played a bit of the most recent demo then stopped because I want to wait for the full thing! Going to be a day 1 buy for sure!
Glad to hear it, it means a lot! :)

Reactions: Rizo

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Wait, wasn't the game supposed to come out in January? I remember reading somewhere that the devs were tired of delaying it and would release it it at the end of the year no matter what.

Anyways, I see the new date on steam so I wishlisted and can't wait for it!

Reactions: dragonsix6969

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Reactions: Furabia

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
#30 January 16th progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #30 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

Reactions: ilmncsm

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Waiting on the finishing build! cant wait
Same here, we want to get it out ASAP!

#31 January 23rd progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #31 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

Reactions: ilmncsm

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
How is it that v027P has more content when it has 291.6 MB while v0.49 has 431.32 MB?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
How is it that v027P has more content when it has 291.6 MB while v0.49 has 431.32 MB?
v0.27P has only one level in it, but it's a polished level with lots of cutscenes, voicework, events, etc.

v0.49, by comparision, has no cutscenes, voicework, etc. in it, but it contains the artwork, sound effects, and music for all five levels of the game, despite the demo itself being only locked to one level.

The reason why v0.49 doesn't let you play all five levels is because many of the global gameplay mechanics setup for that demo only function with the fire level, and aren't yet setup for other levels.

In our current build in house, all of it works, but yeah, that's why v0.49 is that big and why we have it set up that way.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
v0.27P has only one level in it, but it's a polished level with lots of cutscenes, voicework, events, etc.

v0.49, by comparision, has no cutscenes, voicework, etc. in it, but it contains the artwork, sound effects, and music for all five levels of the game, despite the demo itself being only locked to one level.

The reason why v0.49 doesn't let you play all five levels is because many of the global gameplay mechanics setup for that demo only function with the fire level, and aren't yet setup for other levels.

In our current build in house, all of it works, but yeah, that's why v0.49 is that big and why we have it set up that way.
What would be stopping someone from pirating the finished product and upload here?

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes