HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Thank you for your reply. I understand the question about the final version. About the demonstration, I know that there is an ice mission. I wish to know about the boss of the level. And btw the sex animation in some old videos is different from the current demonstration. I want to know whether they have been replaced.
Oh, so yeah, we changed the dialogue for the Ice Boss as it wasn't really in line with the rest of the bosses for the game, was too dark, etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The animation itself only has one "animation loop" removed as a result (there's still 10 or so animation loops for the sex sequence"), but that particular animation loop is still in the in-game level/cutscene editor, which will come bundled with the game/built into it at launch, for free.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
#44 May 18th progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #44 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

All links are for those 18+ of age and older only.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
#45 May 26th progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #45 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
#46 June 3rd progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #46 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Do you think Future Fragments will get completed this month ?
It's definitely not getting completed this month, but I can promise it will be out (submitted to Steam) before September.

believe they plan for this year, near winter
Whatever we got by the end of August, if it takes us that long, it's coming out then, because this has gone on long enough and it's by far the last month we can submit it per financial reasons.

Also, we just really, really want to work on new games, so we're crunching as hard as possible to get this done.

looking forward to this game being done 100%
We're all really looking forward to getting it done too, for sure.

Last edited:

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Will you still be using patreon for future titles?
Unless we get incredibly rich somehow (like millions of dollars), I'd still need to use it as we'd need funding for other games as we worked on them, if we still wanted to work on them full time like we have FF.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
#47 June 11th progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #47 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

Hoping ya'll get to finally take a nice long rest when the project's done!
Don't forget to take care of your health though! <3
We're trying our best to take care of our health, but at the same time, this game HAS to come out before September and it HAS to have all the core components, so a few months of extreme crunch aren't going to be the end of the world.

Once the game's out though, no rest for us; we'll be doing bug updates and post-release content/polish we didn't get to get in before release.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
View attachment 1864990

Weekly Progress Report #47 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

Hoping ya'll get to finally take a nice long rest when the project's done!
Don't forget to take care of your health though! <3
We're trying our best to take care of our health, but at the same time, this game HAS to come out before September and it HAS to have all the core components, so a few months of extreme crunch aren't going to be the end of the world.

Once the game's out though, no rest for us; we'll be doing bug updates and post-release content/polish we didn't get to get in before release.

Reactions: Rain01

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
What happened to the original artist for the game? The newer promo art looks very different.
View attachment 1866664
It's been the same artist since day one (TriangulatePixels); the reason why the original promo art looks different is because they were using the same art style for everything in the game, instead of a different style between gameplay vs CGs vs promo art like they do now.

So the old promo art is like if you took the smoother, gentler lit "gameplay art style" that doesn't have thick or sharp outlines and used it for that.

If I remember right, he said he didn't like how the gameplay art style looked when it was used for the CGs, so he ended up doing an entirely different art style as a result of that too, and when it came to the promo art he wanted to do something different for that too.

But yeah, these are all done by Triangulatepixels, to show the breadth of his art styles (click on them to see full size);

Picture (7).jpg 1620 x 580.png talia_bj_.jpg test.jpg talia_character_sheet2.jpg picture 1b.png 5_boss_1.jpg 1_electric_grunt_3.jpg

The only art NOT done in the game by Triangulate is;
- some special effects on some enemy attacks which were done by me
- a few of the secret event/ending backgrounds which were done by various artists
- "shader" effects done by our programmer, FrougeDev (think things like disintegration effects, holograms being created, etc.)

Last edited:

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Unless we get incredibly rich somehow (like millions of dollars), I'd still need to use it as we'd need funding for other games as we worked on them, if we still wanted to work on them full time like we have FF.
I know it is hard to talk about next projects while still in the final stages of the current one, but do you have ideas for next titles?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I know it is hard to talk about next projects while still in the final stages of the current one, but do you have ideas for next titles?
At least 100+ ideas of all genres, mechanics, time periods, etc.

I've been stockpiling them for years, but the very first one we'd get to would be a much smaller game we already got a good chunk of the way completed years ago, before putting it on the backburner until we finish FF. (So we haven't touched it for years, either.)

Without going deep into the plot behind the game, it'd be a combination of three types of gameplay;

grouproom.png

Adventure gameplay, where you walk around rooms, check up on objects and investigate for clues in the Laboratory to investigate who's responsible for the virus destroying your ex-girlfriend's uploaded consciousness

girlsgroup.png

Visual novel conversations, with a few gimmicks/mechanics to keep conversations interesting/lots of choices, as you try to figure out who's responsible for sabotaging the Laboratory/your ex-girlfriend (and yes, you can hook up with every one of them)

VirtualWorld.gif

Action gameplay where you run around in virtual reality, defeating the viruses trying to corrupt your ex-girlfriend's psyche in timed arena-type battles (think a combination of Stardew Valley and Smash TV)

There'll be a great deal of endings (probably around 40+ or so), and there'll also be a pretty extensive soundtrack, most of which has already been completed.

-----------------------------------

Ideally though, we'd like to do a different genre per game, so expect a lot of diffferent types of games from us from here on out (but with the experience of balancing our workload so we keep a steady flow of work going without overtaxing ourselves or not having enough to work on).

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes