#64 October 21st progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #64 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

All links are for those 18+ of age and older only.

----------------------

Pretty much covered it in the image, but we also decided to move the re-submission date to November 1st, since Steam is having a sale through to the end of October and they're not likely gonna check anything during it anyways; gives us more time to get more stuff in to have a higher chance of acceptance.

Also, to be clear for those who missed it last time; we WILL be releasing the game on November 30th, 2022, no matter what state it's in. We are grinding like crazy to get it as close to completed as possible by then.
----
It is likely however that some voicework won't be in at launch, as some of the voice actors will likely be away on holidays (Thanksgiving, for instance) and a few of the voice actors, including lead VAs, have become very busy, and combined with the large amount of work they've got left to do (which is entirely on me not getting them scripts earlier, aka my fault) it's unlikely 100% of the voicework will be done at release. Again, my fault, not theirs.

HOWEVER, it is extremely likely (but not guaranteed) that we'll be able to get 100% of voicework done before year's end.

So you can view the first month of release as sort of a "soft launch" before everything is totally in before year's end voice-wise.

Last edited:

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
#65 October 28th progress report.png

Weekly Progress Report #65 for Future Fragments

DISCORD
-
STEAM -
TWITTER -
FREE DEMO -
MORE PLACES -

All links are for those 18+ of age and older only.

----------------------

Because I was vomiting my guts up and pretty shit from a strep throat, as well as Triangulate needing to rework the visuals on one of the enemies, we're NOW going to re-submit the game to Steam on November 5th. Just moving it by 4 days, but since the game is coming out on November 30th, that should still be more than enough time to get in.

------------

Again, at launch, due to factors both that are our fault and factors out of our control, probably 15-20% of total voicework for the game will not be in at launch. Additionally, probably 20-30 cutscenes (out of literally 1,000+ cutscenes/variants) likely won't be in.

All the NSFW scenes will be in at launch, though. HOWEVER, it is extremely likely (but not guaranteed) that we'll be able to get 100% of voicework and scenes in before year's end.

So you can view the first month or two of release as sort of a "soft launch" before everything is totally in before year's end voice-wise.

The game will be playable from beginning to end at launch with 95% of content in. All updates will be free, including DLC, bugfixes, polish, etc.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'll probably end up waiting for the itch.io release, but definitely intend on purchasing. Would love to buy on Steam, but keep my social life and lewd life separate as much as possible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"damn bro you got 100% achievements on Future Fragments, how did you get the one where you need to fuck every enemy before killing them?"

• Haha
Reactions: heriso98

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
"damn bro you got 100% achievements on Future Fragments, how did you get the one where you need to fuck every enemy before killing them?"
To that note, if anyone IS interested, I can post the full list of achievements, although a few will be vague to avoid spoilers/giving away how you get the achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
To that note, if anyone IS interested, I can post the full list of achievements, although a few will be vague to avoid spoilers/giving away how you get the achievement.
others may be interested I guess XD
wonder what kind of wonky stuff you managed to come up with, in a way

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Just want to say, This game is gonna be great!
Thanks a lot :) I'm hoping people will, on release, see the amount of content already in and be excited about seeing the remaining content get in, versus being upset/let down that said content isn't in at launch, but we're doing our best to get in as much as possible before the 30th!

others may be interested I guess XD
wonder what kind of wonky stuff you managed to come up with, in a way
As far as the achievements go;

Screenshot_178.png
Screenshot_179.png
Screenshot_180.png
Screenshot_181.png
Screenshot_182.png

Remeber you only need five achievements per level to unlock the gallery for that level.
Those five can be all from Easy, all from Hard, or any mix of the ten available.

The Easy achievements are designed to give the player a push towards core game objectives, while the Hard ones are generally not core-objective related at all and are just meant to be fun/ridiculous.

If you get all ten achievements in a level, though, you'll get both a special POV animation loop and a cheat code (with the exception of The End, where you only get the cheat code.)

NOTE: cheat codes mayyyyy not be in at launch though, but it'll be retroactive if you got it.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Has the "$10 backer name-in-background" names been removed?
If you mean the Patreon reward, we took it off because we closed that tier up a while ago to have time to get all the names checked for copyright/trademark/offensive names, and time to get them in game in the special way we have setup for them.

But all the people who did get in for it are in, yep :)

loldude22

Imouto = Life
Donor
Jun 22, 2019
If you mean the Patreon reward, we took it off because we closed that tier up a while ago to have time to get all the names checked for copyright/trademark/offensive names, and time to get them in game in the special way we have setup for them.

But all the people who did get in for it are in, yep :)
Sweet, then I'll have to look for my name later then. I remember getting emailed about it about 1-2 years ago and just remembered it now haha :LOL: Thanks for the reply!

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Sweet, then I'll have to look for my name later then. I remember getting emailed about it about 1-2 years ago and just remembered it now haha :LOL: Thanks for the reply!
I can check to make sure for you if you'd wanna post what name you put down for it, as well as potentially get you a screencap of the name in-game too :)

Reactions: loldude22

loldude22

Imouto = Life
Donor
Jun 22, 2019
I can check to make sure for you if you'd wanna post what name you put down for it, as well as potentially get you a screencap of the name in-game too :)
The name I put in the email was "DMentMan". Thank you so much, a screenshot would be great if you have time! :giggle:

loldude22

Imouto = Life
Donor
Jun 22, 2019
Actually, my apologies! I think it was for the "Name in credits", nevermind! How can I see the credits in the game?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Actually, my apologies! I think it was for the "Name in credits", nevermind! How can I see the credits in the game?
Yep, it was for name in credits, back between May 2018-August 2018 :) for the credits, those'll be once you've beaten the game; they'll appear in a long credits reel set to music.

Thanks a lot for the support, btw!

• Red Heart
Reactions: loldude22
3.70 star(s) 84 Votes