Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
WILD. Future fragments was the first one that got me into erotic games way back in 2017/18 ish. When I beat the demo, I was always like, I cant wait for its full release. Since then, I have played hundreds. CrRAAZy to see this shit finally released, and it turned out to be such a shitshow. Like how tf is this game not perfect after so many years. This is a subverse 2.0
it was also one of my first games. I played it again in 2020, at which point I thought to myself: "pretty sure I've played this before". then I realized I had played it in like 2016 or 2018.

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
I said it before and I'll say it again.
This game was innovative for 2018, but it took to long to come out and now feels outdated compared to what is available in the market.
I agree. I've had similar thoughts back when I played it for a third time a couple years ago. The scenes look low-res.

I am not into that, but I will explain it to you in a way that perhaps you can understand. Probably not, but well whatever.

So you are making a game, advertise specific tags, hook up specific audience, and then after you hook that specific type of audience, you change things up.

Now, does your brain compute how people might feel embarrassed? This would happen regardless of the tag.

The most prominent example are vanilla games that add NTR later on. Oh, all the squealing when that happens.

*snubs nose*

?
your comment makes sense. some bait and switch type thing.

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
anyone else experiencing crazy UI lag? can barely select things on the main menu.

PS: fixed itself on the second time I opened the game

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
The game feels like it's on very low fps, like 30 or less. Anyone has any idea on how to get it to higher FPS? I'm on 15% gpu, so that's not the issue here.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
I said it before and I'll say it again.
This game was innovative for 2018, but it took to long to come out and now feels outdated compared to what is available in the market.
Sorry for my ignorance, but I haven't followed the scene for a long time. What current games do you consider more innovative and better than Future Fragments?

Reactions: ShoeBailey
3.80 star(s) 82 Votes