tealwall

May 30, 2019
WILD. Future fragments was the first one that got me into erotic games way back in 2017/18 ish. When I beat the demo, I was always like, I cant wait for its full release. Since then, I have played hundreds. CrRAAZy to see this shit finally released, and it turned out to be such a shitshow. Like how tf is this game not perfect after so many years. This is a subverse 2.0

K115

Jun 3, 2018
I have only played the Electrical Demo and the Fire Demo. So most of the game should feel new to me. While the development time for this was atrocious for lack of a better word, and I agree that the amount of lore here is unnecessarily gigantic for what it is.

I think the game still deserves some credit in the fact that for whatever short time it lasts, it's still a cohesive story that changes dialogues according to not only your dialogue choices or what lore banks you read before, but that it also takes into account the enemies that are in the room as well as the specific order that you do the corridors in? That shit is abominably ambitious and downright unnecessary for a hentai platformer.

It sucks that it came to this, but hopefully once the remaining additions are done for FF, HW will drop such reactive dialogues if he wants to make another platformer. This game wouldn't have taken this long if there wasn't so many interaction variants for so many npc's

oliviagalena

Jun 7, 2017
I feel so bad for the people who got suckered into donating to this. This is why i donate to artists only who prove to be consistent in their content delivery, my fave artist puts out like 100+ pages a month, this guy did nothing for 4 years? And they had the audacity to try and sucker people on steam. Always be careful where you place your trust people. <3

Reactions: Littlefoott

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
Currently at the forest/jungle/whatever area. Plot feels like a jumbled mess and feels like I've skipped multiple important cutscenes somehow

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes