Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
Lol, you can't make this shit up. First level has more text and useless banter than Planescape. Meanwhile fourth level doesn't have even text for defeat scenes, not to mention any of that 150k VA.

The most funny part is that someone will still be defending that. My only hope at this point. is that someone kidnaps the artist, so he won't be stuck with such esteemed entrepreneur for another decade.

Jun 19, 2018
Hopefully this gets added in. It's one of the only reasons it'd be worth paying for the game.....

I'd argue it was never finished because basically the content is the same as the demos from years ago, plus a whole bunch of meaningless lore. Actually it's even worse than before because of how "sanitized" the h content is

I think you're safe from that hot sauce shot arguably
Did they change/remove any content to comply with Steam requirements?

Aug 27, 2019
I hate to say it, the game's mid as hell and the hentai is underwhelming, not to mention the missing scenes and incomplete gallery. Fuck a full save, someone needs to upload shit to xvideos or something.

Reactions: drone4of2

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I mean, complaining the game has been censored in the sense that all sex is now consensual, is a bit... well weird. Sorry, this game is no longer rapey enough for my tastes, *snubs nose*
I am not into that, but I will explain it to you in a way that perhaps you can understand. Probably not, but well whatever.

So you are making a game, advertise specific tags, hook up specific audience, and then after you hook that specific type of audience, you change things up.

Now, does your brain compute how people might feel embarrassed? This would happen regardless of the tag.

The most prominent example are vanilla games that add NTR later on. Oh, all the squealing when that happens.

*snubs nose*

?

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
Weird game where the main girl has the worst design and they cucked the audience changing the core fetish they were appealing to at the last minute. I was kind of interested in where the whole thing went narratively seeing as how that was their other big appeal and from the sounds of it that isn't even finished yet... Has anyone gotten to the ending yet? Do your choices actually matter for shit as they said it would or is this just a Duke Nukem Forever kind of deal where the half-complete project gets cut up and published and it's just a mess?

FrankWest3253

Oct 9, 2021
Just finished the game. The final QTE battle was pathetic and actually not even finished on top of that. There's actually placeholder text like "Talia le epic wins :^)" in the game still, and scenes that are just stills of characters with text explaining what they will do in the scenes, it's ridiculous that this is being sold as a version 1.0 finished product. Not to mention that all of the "Endings" are based off of your single highest stat and your single lowest stat, and nothing else. What you get for the endings are not different animations, CGs, alternative boss fights or boss mechanics. Nope, instead you get a dump of text explaining what happened in the ending you got with no voice acting with maybe a very pixelated drawing that usually has nothing in it. And then it takes you back to the title screen.

I'm guessing there's at least a dozen "endings" and they leave you with zero way of viewing the rest of the endings without you guessed it, playing the ENTIRE game again with slightly different stats. I did about 4 different endings by editing my save file stat values before getting bored of sitting through the obnoxiously long epic Super Sonic mode QTE battle with what should be the final boss just to read some lame text that barely even mentions sex or erotica, and instead rambles about the stupid lore that was treated as a complete joke most of the time by the writer himself.

This game release is embarrassing and I'm more mad at myself for wasting 3 hours of my day giving it an honest try.

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes