chilidog

Aug 11, 2017
Just finished the game. The final QTE battle was pathetic and actually not even finished on top of that. There's actually placeholder text like "Talia le epic wins :^)" in the game still, and scenes that are just stills of characters with text explaining what they will do in the scenes, it's ridiculous that this is being sold as a version 1.0 finished product. Not to mention that all of the "Endings" are based off of your single highest stat and your single lowest stat, and nothing else. What you get for the endings are not different animations, CGs, alternative boss fights or boss mechanics. Nope, instead you get a dump of text explaining what happened in the ending you got with no voice acting with maybe a very pixelated drawing that usually has nothing in it. And then it takes you back to the title screen.

I'm guessing there's at least a dozen "endings" and they leave you with zero way of viewing the rest of the endings without you guessed it, playing the ENTIRE game again with slightly different stats. I did about 4 different endings by editing my save file stat values before getting bored of sitting through the obnoxiously long epic Super Sonic mode QTE battle with what should be the final boss just to read some lame text that barely even mentions sex or erotica, and instead rambles about the stupid lore that was treated as a complete joke most of the time by the writer himself.

This game release is embarrassing and I'm more mad at myself for wasting 3 hours of my day giving it an honest try.
This is the kind of thing interested players should know about, I wish more reviews would detail just how unfinished this game is.

Littlefoott

May 29, 2018
Man what the fuck has this guy been doing for the last 3 year? The finished product is just the demos slapped together with a bunch of “lore” text thrown in that nobody will actually read. What an incredible waste of time and resources. Dude needs to quit game dev and go write shitty fanfiction

Reactions: kasdiddd

Knuckel

Jan 30, 2018
So. I do want to point out The first week of a game's launch is hugely important for them, so please, if you want to/can afford it, buy the game on Steam. HentaiWriter has been working on this game for YEARS. Least we can do is give him $20

Littlefoott

May 29, 2018
So. I do want to point out The first week of a game's launch is hugely important for them, so please, if you want to/can afford it, buy the game on Steam. HentaiWriter has been working on this game for YEARS. Least we can do is give him $20
FUCK. THAT. Dude made TONS of money on Patreon for years and didn’t do shit. He doesn’t deserve any more.

ChefGennaro

Jul 16, 2017
Lol, read the thread, the game is horrible, like only 2/3 people cared enough to even pass the first level, nobody is buying this

Aug 27, 2019
There's one thing I hope comes out of this, and that's good fanart. These character designs are too appealing to be trapped in this game. The crossover with Spunkstock was more appealing and it was like a sex scene and a half.

yanwyn675

May 9, 2018
Can i ask here, if i download this cracked version here in f95zone. when i buy the game will my save file from this will be the same when i open up my steam?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Truly the end of an era.

Little disclaimer to people that have been waiting for this (like myself). The game is mostly complete, but not fully. There's some "voicework and cutscenes" that currently aren't implemented because of last minute changes and such. That includes for some of the h-scenes as well. I feel like if you've been waiting this long, might as well wait a bit more for it to be actually complete (but that's just me). Think there's plans for post release stuff as well but I'm not that in the loop so don't quote me.

Edit: to quote the dev directly: "you could consider the first month of release a "soft launch" of sorts - there will be rough edges, for sure, but we plan to fix them ASAP"
Lol.
Lmao.
It's still not actually done yet.

Edit: think we should see if we can get a mod to remove the Complete tag from the thread?
It's deceptive.

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
for what i noticed for when i went to play this game earlier today it mentioned about the interenet and i'm like why does this game want access to the interenet?

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes