HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Saw someone say this release is "sanitized" or censored in some way, anyone care to elaborate? like actual censoring or what?
All the sex scenes were changed to be very explicitly consensual because of Patreon policy

are there ANY animations that weren't already in the demos???
So far no one found any new animations, there's several missing in this release and will be added over the course of this year.
In fact the content in this game is almost entirely unchanged from the demos despite being delayed for years, most of the focus was spent on databanks and voice acting.

Jun 19, 2018
OMFG, I thought I already had this game this entire time. Turns out I was one pledge away on my old Patreon account that I haven't logged into for years and missed all the notifications. Guess I'll pirate since I can't justify spending an extra ~$15 to make up for it.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
you know what, i can't be arsed with this.
i'll just wait until some chad shares his full gallery save.

btw you can edit your savefile with any text editor, it's located in "%appdata%/Future_Fragments"
replacing the 0s in "7="0000~"" with 1's unlocks all the powerups, but not sure if it unlocks achievements.

Jun 15, 2017
you know what, i can't be arsed with this.
i'll just wait until some chad shares his full gallery save.

btw you can edit your savefile with any text editor, it's located in "%appdata%/Future_Fragments"
replacing the 0s in "7="0000~"" with 1's unlocks all the powerups, but not sure if it unlocks achievements.
There's also the challenge of successfully extracting the data from the game as well.

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Is the gallery just like empty or is it really just the same scenes from 4 years ago? Nothing new in that time frame? Feels like there gallery should have every scene in the game, the hidden faye scenes, vie scenes etc low key dissapointed I didnt want to play the game I just wanted to see the new h content that got added post 2020...

Reactions: dragonsix6969

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
Is the gallery just like empty or is it really just the same scenes from 4 years ago? Nothing new in that time frame? Feels like there gallery should have every scene in the game, the hidden faye scenes, vie scenes etc low key dissapointed I didnt want to play the game I just wanted to see the new h content that got added post 2020...
Hopefully this gets added in. It's one of the only reasons it'd be worth paying for the game.....

I remember saying numerous times that this game will never be finished. Matter of fact, I bet a friend that if it ever got finished I'd drink a shot of hot sauce.

I can't believe the one time I was wrong about a game being abandoned, was this game. I will be blaming the devs for my future stomach ulcer.
I'd argue it was never finished because basically the content is the same as the demos from years ago, plus a whole bunch of meaningless lore. Actually it's even worse than before because of how "sanitized" the h content is

I think you're safe from that hot sauce shot arguably

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Ooh, status completed. I wrote the game off... god I can't even remember when or why, but I'm ready to eat crow.

The game is mostly complete, but not fully. There's some "voicework and cutscenes" that currently aren't implemented because of last minute changes and such. That includes for some of the h-scenes as well. I feel like if you've been waiting this long, might as well wait a bit more for it to be actually complete (but that's just me). Think there's plans for post release stuff as well but I'm not that in the loop so don't quote me.

Edit: to quote the dev directly: "you could consider the first month of release a "soft launch" of sorts - there will be rough edges, for sure, but we plan to fix them ASAP"
...What...

Seriously? So its not completed? Should I put my crow fork and knife away?

Reactions: MidnightKing

Limbix

Jul 25, 2021
Gallery just has the regular scenes (h-grabs) from enemies. Dev has gone on record stating that in a later update the gallery will be updated to include all scenes in the game (NPC scenes, Faye scenes, boss animations)

• Haha
Reactions: dragonsix6969

Neverscored

Sep 23, 2017
In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only yapping.
only thing keeping me going is the promise of seeing that scientist chick get railed.
That was also available in the demo. From what I've seen so far, if you played every demo you've seen every animation.

Also despite pledging more than half a decade ago, I never received a Steam key. Is this normal?

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes