Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
1708724481864.png

Come my friend, you've been in this thread for too long. You must rest from your journey... we travel to Valinor now. Where your wounds will heal and you'll forget about burdens of this thread.

1708724527617.png

p.s: Yes, I am here just to remind you to behave. I'm watching you more than Sauron watched Frodo bathe.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
So does anybody have any idea about the stat system? Like do they affect scenes or anything at all? Or are they just there to appear as if they matter?

Kaske

Feb 26, 2018
Seems like someone just needs to have a requisite number of achievements in each level to unlock its corresponding gallery. So theoretically we don't need a complete save, just one edited to have all the achievements unlocked.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I can't believe it is finished I am a bit in shock actually

It has been a long road, for the fans but for the dev especially and you have to admire the commitment to work on the same game for 7 years and see it through to completion

Downloading it now from F95, going to see if I like it and honestly if the game is as good as it seemed when I tried the earlier builds I'll buy it on Steam afterwards to support the dev and their 7 year-long effort on this project

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Truly the end of an era.

Little disclaimer to people that have been waiting for this (like myself). The game is mostly complete, but not fully. There's some "voicework and cutscenes" that currently aren't implemented because of last minute changes and such. That includes for some of the h-scenes as well. I feel like if you've been waiting this long, might as well wait a bit more for it to be actually complete (but that's just me). Think there's plans for post release stuff as well but I'm not that in the loop so don't quote me.

Edit: to quote the dev directly: "you could consider the first month of release a "soft launch" of sorts - there will be rough edges, for sure, but we plan to fix them ASAP"
Yeah, I'll be waiting for them to do the finishing touches before I play this. I waited for god knows how many years for them to finish the game, I can wait for a month or two more to have the complete experience.

I'm just glad that this is another crowdfunded game that actually got finished.

Xeline

Feb 3, 2023
What's next for the devs? Keep updating this game or do they have a new game in mind?
I believe HW intends to focus on any bugfixes and additional features throughout the next six months at minimum before proceeding ideas on anything new but they do have a few different ideas on the drawing board. With the engine they intend to use finished it would likely not take as long as this project did. In theory.

K115

Jun 3, 2018
What's next for the devs? Keep updating this game or do they have a new game in mind?
At least 6 months of extra development for this and then a new game that will be nowhere near as complex as this one to avoid another 10 year development hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoSimpZone

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Still feels weird after all this time that's it's complete and released. Last time I played there was only one level and a few animations. Going to be cool to see it finished. I wonder how much is missing though since I saw someone say there's a couple of things missing.

3.70 star(s) 84 Votes