OmniFurious

Sep 7, 2021
I couldn't get your gallery unlock to work for me, so instead I ended up playing over half the first level and deleting the game. The level design is confusing and labryinth-like from the get go..doesn't bode well for the later stages.

I really like the animations and game-overs though. VA isn't bad either.
That file was for the previous steam demo, it should've worked on this build to unlock the fire level stuff though. I can get one for the current state of the game but it'll take some time.

Jun 15, 2017
Wish there were more CGs packed into the game, because by golly does it need them. The amount of CGs that were given to the Electric Grunts for the demo version set a good precedent.

Is anyone able to decompile the game's data yet?

OmniFurious

Sep 7, 2021
I couldn't get your gallery unlock to work for me, so instead I ended up playing over half the first level and deleting the game. The level design is confusing and labryinth-like from the get go..doesn't bode well for the later stages.

I really like the animations and game-overs though. VA isn't bad either.
Here you go.

Reactions: hentaimaster19

BottomFeed

Aug 4, 2018
I see what people mean about the combat and text oof.
Game play story and text is very on par for video games, which is to say awful but it always is so who cares; but every room you enter has three consuls or entities with on average probably 1300 words to say each... EVERY ROOM. The balance between play time and read time is way off.

The play itself is simply put shit. I like the character system and item designs but the gameplay is very very bad.
Every room is tiny and over simplified. Straight tubes and bump your head on the roof oppertunities in solidly 50% of where you walk, and the other half is devoid of optional pathing objects.
Your character has a locked arm that cant aim up or down, so the whole game sequence for pretty much everything is walk in straight line shoot in a straight line, shoot in a straight line, pausing to cheese every enemy you meet as you have no maneuver options. Made more painful by that most enemies you engage if you enter their sight in range of them will smack you so fast you don't have time to get a shot off and evade bar the standard giant charge guy whose only purpose in life is to be aggroed and hopped so they can open things for you, then harvested for their health drops.

I was honestly surprised when i got the first hentai scene, i thought it was going to be a sequence of 3 short simple animations or something, but it was one image with 3 layer changes... Not even 3 images.

If you are new and considering buying this definitely try before you buy because its quality doesn't stack up to its funding.

Apr 2, 2019
Looks like the aggressive review deleting has started. Yesterday Church the Cat left a review on both this thread, and the fanboy thread for the game. It is conspicuously missing now from this thread, however you can see the original review on the fanboy thread here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/future-fragments-fans-and-fuckbois-festival.155495/br-reviews
My review on the original thread was deleted because it broke Rule #2, since I mentioned another game in my review. I never read the rules, so I was unaware of its existence. Therefore, I edited my copied review on the fanboy thread, to remove my mention of another game, to remove chances that it would suffer the same fate. It's no conspiracy, I simply broke a rule. (y)

I haven't changed my review of the game itself, though. It's still a boring disappointment, and deserved its 1/5 stars. ;)

FateExus

Apr 22, 2020
The gallery being locked behind map achievements instead of interactions with the enemies is kinda....odd. Also lots of backtracking.

But otherwise neat game.

wardeityjesus

Dec 22, 2018
Honestly I'll rate the first half of the game a 10/10 and the final half of a game a -10/10 to get an even score, that final maze zone is incomprehensible fucking nonsense, and the forest area is blatantly unfinished. Not really a complete game at all.

MasterXY

Apr 23, 2018
My review on the original thread was deleted because it broke Rule #2, since I mentioned another game in my review. I never read the rules, so I was unaware of its existence. Therefore, I edited my copied review on the fanboy thread, to remove my mention of another game, to remove chances that it would suffer the same fate. It's no conspiracy, I simply broke a rule. (y)

I haven't changed my review of the game itself, though. It's still a boring disappointment, and deserved its 1/5 stars. ;)
Thanks for the clarification! This dev and thread have a history of having reviews deleted so its hard to tell when one is deleted for legit reasons, or if it was because the mods got harassed again (but probably both) so I'm just watching the reviews to see if the number changes. I do find it odd in the 10-20 pages of trashing on this game we've only gotten 1 review of the game seems kinda suspicious. I'm pretty sure I saw 2 more have been deleted in this time, one was obvious spam copy pasted over and over, don't remember other.

View attachment 3384088

When I called the game a soft launch / EA title but deceptive about it.
I really wish we could of read the rest of it...

LoC Disciple

Feb 7, 2021
I didn't keep up with the development, can someone give me a tl;dr as to why there's such a shitshow over this one specifically out of thousands?

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
I didn't keep up with the development, can someone give me a tl;dr as to why there's such a shitshow over this one specifically out of thousands?
Way it looks is that some peeps got some deep personal attachment to the game and when it wasn't released quickly enough for their liking they started calling it a scam/fraud and have been harping on about it ever since. They've also been completely ignoring every post made by Hentaiwriter (developer) on the game's Discord server whilst claiming that HW is posting here via alt accounts despite the F95 mods having come in 3 times now to state that HW doesn't have alts (something they can check via login data).

To give you a quick overview of the current state of the game, due to some internal delays and Steam preventing the moving of a game's release date once it's set the game launched with some story content, cutscenes and voicework missing. This content is already finished but it will take some time to be implemented into the game. Hentaiwriter has stated that he suspects he'll need about 4 weeks to add in everything whilst also fixing bugs.

Kittsu

Nov 25, 2017
Way it looks is that some peeps got some deep personal attachment to the game and when it wasn't released quickly enough for their liking they started calling it a scam/fraud and have been harping on about it ever since. They've also been completely ignoring every post made by Hentaiwriter (developer) on the game's Discord server whilst claiming that HW is posting here via alt accounts despite the F95 mods having come in 3 times now to state that HW doesn't have alts (something they can check via login data).

To give you a quick overview of the current state of the game, due to some internal delays and Steam preventing the moving of a game's release date once it's set the game launched with some story content, cutscenes and voicework missing. This content is already finished but it will take some time to be implemented into the game. Hentaiwriter has stated that he suspects he'll need about 4 weeks to add in everything whilst also fixing bugs.
Sure.

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
In the forest level, in one of the upper paths, there's a databank that I can't access for the life of god. Is there a hidden platform somewhere? The whole area is in the dark and I can't see jack.

3.80 star(s) 80 Votes