EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
So I saw this updated, but is it still the same from previous but with just more download links?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
So I saw this updated, but is it still the same from previous but with just more download links?
Yeah, it's the same game, but now there's a link to a browser-based, slightly downgraded version for people who can't play it because they're on OSx or Linux or something else non-Windows based :)

Rustle

Jan 19, 2018
Is the area right before the last path's last section for real? It said reaching there allows me to unlock all the powerups. But when I got back to the Save Pad, I still have items locked. Also, how do I get to the spot named "???"?

Sick game tho. Seriously considering to support on Patreon.

EDIT: Got it. lmao. am dumb

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Vie is eventually gonna get caught for some "happy fun time," right?
She'll have scenes in the Earth and The End levels!

how to unlock galary ?
You have to beat the boss for the demo, which you can unlock by beating the six paths by reaching the end of them.

Is the area right before the last path's last section for real? It said reaching there allows me to unlock all the powerups. But when I got back to the Save Pad, I still have items locked. Also, how do I get to the spot named "???"?

Sick game tho. Seriously considering to support on Patreon.

EDIT: Got it. lmao. am dumb
Not dumb at all, that's why it's a puzzle room! Glad you're enjoying it so much :D
Assuming you got the powerups to work, too, or were you still having trouble with those?

Very good game, cant wait for more content
Glad to hear you liked it! :D

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
@HentaiWriter I got to the "????" area. Yay. But the items are still locked. But at least I got items that let me breeze thru the boss.
When you got the "all powerups unlocked" scene, and you returned to the Save Pad, did you stand on it and press ESC to check? There should be 18 powerups unlocked (that's all that's in the demo). Remember, powerups can't be swapped out unless you're standing on a Save Pad.

Is there a way to pre-purchase a full copy of the game right now? Or just by keeping the patreon going?
If you pledge $10 or more to the Patreon, that effectively pre-purchases the game for you :)

Rustle

Jan 19, 2018
When you got the "all powerups unlocked" scene, and you returned to the Save Pad, did you stand on it and press ESC to check? There should be 18 powerups unlocked (that's all that's in the demo). Remember, powerups can't be swapped out unless you're standing on a Save Pad.
Oh, ok. I mean, I DO have 18 powerups, but the special area made it sound like I was getting ALL the powerups unlocked for discovering the area. So I guess everything's working as intended. Thanks!

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Oh, ok. I mean, I DO have 18 powerups, but the special area made it sound like I was getting ALL the powerups unlocked for discovering the area. So I guess everything's working as intended. Thanks!
Yeah, it's unfortunately just all the powerups that are in that demo :p

Rustle

Jan 19, 2018
By the way @HentaiWriter , does the full game also include the sprites from that banner/tag thing that comes with your comments? Random question lol.

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
how ironic that I may need to use my older (and potentially broken) laptop instead of my newer mac to play with no problem (aside from lag)

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
For anyone who can't run the game for whatever reason, here's a lower quality, browser-based version of the Electric Level demo! (The full game will be getting OSx/Linux ports.)

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes