Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Going to the boss with everything dkesntd change anything, to note, but there's one fragment in p4m2 and one above p1m3 :)

For what databank you're missing, I'm not sure, but the later builds will have icons on the map showing what you have and haven't seen!
Thanks, this is really helpful. I dont know which one I found, but now I can check both areas and try to find the one I dont have.

Cheers

ashura-gaming

May 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "HentaiWriter, poste: 723457, membre: 9148"] Il n'y en a malheureusement pas, car la version téléchargeable était sur un ancien moteur, et la version v0.12a avec le nouveau moteur sur Newgrounds est seulement HTML5 :([/ QUOTE]
thank for the answer i have another question . the ice level is dowloadable free or i have to buy it ?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Going to the boss with everything dkesntd change anything, to note, but there's one fragment in p4m2 and one above p1m3 :)

For what databank you're missing, I'm not sure, but the later builds will have icons on the map showing what you have and haven't seen!
Uhm, actually there is an item in p1m3 that I havent gotten, there's an area marked as [?????], but I cant find a way to get that item! Seems that gravity needs to be reversed, but when that happens, the door closes.

Any help?

HimerosWhims

Mar 22, 2018
Uhm, actually there is an item in p1m3 that I havent gotten, there's an area marked as [?????], but I cant find a way to get that item! Seems that gravity needs to be reversed, but when that happens, the door closes.

Any help?
It involves freezing some of the shots from the nearby turret in some way, cant remember exactly how i went and done it, maybe someone else can be a bit more detailed, hope it helps. Cheers mate

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
It involves freezing some of the shots from the nearby turret in some way, cant remember exactly how i went and done it, maybe someone else can be a bit more detailed, hope it helps. Cheers mate
How would that help me open the door though?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
thank for the answer i have another question . the ice level is dowloadable free or i have to buy it ?
You do have to pledge to the Patreon to get it, but you'll also get all other demos currently out besides the Fire Level (as we don't have a downloadable version of that anymore, but we will for the full game of course).

Any help?
Can you take a screenshot of that door that keeps closing on you? Not sure which one you're talking about in this case, just wanted to make sure I'm giving you the right advice (you can press F12 while in-game to automatically take a screenshot!)

Where is the save file located?
It's at C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\Future_Fragments_ElectricDemo :)

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Can you take a screenshot of that door that keeps closing on you? Not sure which one you're talking about in this case, just wanted to make sure I'm giving you the right advice (you can press F12 while in-game to automatically take a screenshot!)
No problem:

Screenshot p1m3.png

Now, as I said earlier, this room is marked as [?????] not only on the sign, but also on the map.
I got to it from p1m3, and since this is the only place that seems out of reach, I assume that blue item up there (behind the minimap) is the fragment? If not, and its just a power-up, then I'm at a loss.
I assumed its a fragment because you told me that its on p1m3, but there was actually no fragment on p1m3 (that I can see).

So, I can open that door by hitting the gravity switch on the top right. But when I do this, I drop down and there is no way up!
In order to get to that room, I have to reverse gravity first, otherwise its inaccessible. I did this by going from p1m3 to p1m4, and hitting the switch there to reverse gravity, then back to p1m3 and then to [?????].
I tried dashing in through the door (by hitting C) as soon as I enter the room, but it closes so damn fast its impossible to sneak through like that.

I honestly am at a loss as to how to get through with gravity reversed. And if I get through with normal gravity, there is no switch in there and no way up.
So.....I'm lost.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
No problem:
I assumed its a fragment because you told me that its on p1m3, but there was actually no fragment on p1m3 (that I can see).
It is indeed a Fragment!

So, I can open that door by hitting the gravity switch on the top right. But when I do this, I drop down and there is no way up!
When you reverse gravity and fall down to the bottom of this map, jump on the two platforms to your left; you can then use the freeze shot to freeze the projectiles coming out of the cannon in mid air, turning them into platforms temporarily.

I'll let you figure the rest out so as to not spoil it for you :p Some of this stuff will be more intuitive in the actual game, where there'll be in-between levels that serve as mini tutorials where you'll get to experiment with the upcoming level's mechanics and your new boss ability, so you know the full extent of what you can do, etc.

Reactions: Morpheas

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
It is indeed a Fragment!

When you reverse gravity and fall down to the bottom of this map, jump on the two platforms to your left; you can then use the freeze shot to freeze the projectiles coming out of the cannon in mid air, turning them into platforms temporarily.

I'll let you figure the rest out so as to not spoil it for you :p Some of this stuff will be more intuitive in the actual game, where there'll be in-between levels that serve as mini tutorials where you'll get to experiment with the upcoming level's mechanics and your new boss ability, so you know the full extent of what you can do, etc.
Thank you so much for this!
I didnt actually know you can freeze projectiles, and the cannons themselves! I wish I knew that earlier, but....oh well I already got this far without that knowledge.

Anyway, I now have both fragments, and Faye got none of them! HA :D

Btw, I hope you know that the game is very very enjoyable, (for me at least) it is almost addictive. The voice acting is superb, and the 3 main characters (especially Vie) are pretty damn awesome.
I honestly wouldnt believe this is an indie patreon supported game if I didnt know that in advance, just because of how special and higher quality it is compared to other patreon games out there.

Thanks again.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Thank you so much for this!
I didnt actually know you can freeze projectiles, and the cannons themselves! I wish I knew that earlier, but....oh well I already got this far without that knowledge.

Anyway, I now have both fragments, and Faye got none of them! HA :D
It's actually going to be a running joke in the sequel (where you play as Faye, sort of a B-side to this game where you learn the other half of the story/see things from her perspective, with basically 2D Metal Gear Rising-esque gameplay) that Faye ALWAYS is juuuust a bit too late to get every one of the Fragments that Talia's getting :p

Btw, I hope you know that the game is very very enjoyable, (for me at least) it is almost addictive. The voice acting is superb, and the 3 main characters (especially Vie) are pretty damn awesome.
I honestly wouldnt believe this is an indie patreon supported game if I didnt know that in advance, just because of how special and higher quality it is compared to other patreon games out there.
Honestly, it may sound hokey but every single time someone writes something like this it makes me smile and I'm sure it does for Triangulate and Frouge, too; we're really happy that what we've made has been this enjoyable for people, and we've still got even more to add and even more to improve, so we hope the final product is even more fun than this demo for you all :D

By the way, making sure, you got the three Gold Databanks too, right?

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Can you list off all the sex animation scenes/cutscenes? I wanna make sure I found them all

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
By the way, making sure, you got the three Gold Databanks too, right?
Oh yes, I did. I only missed 1 Silver Databank, which I honestly have no idea how I'd find (cant be bothered to search everything again).

Nevermind, I now have unlocked everything, including all power-ups!

I used the little freezing trick you taught me, in P6M4, where I found 2 new rooms I hadnt been in! I got to meet the hilarious Genius Bot (honestly, best non-hero NPC in the game so far?), and in the other room I got the last silver databank where the message read "error error error error".
Hahaha all this effort for an error message :D
(not an actual error with the game itself, just the databank message)

I dont mind, but it was pretty funny. Vie gave me a little gift as well.

Honestly, that freezing technique where you use enemies and their projectiles as platforms, is pretty damn interesting: makes for some challenging and creative gameplay.

On to the boss we go! (we as in Talia and Vie, I presume)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Personally, I just wish the ice-shot was easier to hit stuff with.
Pegging a moving target with it is hard.

I guess it'd be too easy if it were a wave attack or a shotgun spread. Something with a wide hitbox.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
When the full game released? THANKS!
There isnt a set release date (that I know of).

Also, these arent games by Blizzard or Ubisoft, so they typically dont have release dates. That means, the game will be released when its released. When the developers finish their work.
There's a lot to be done and it takes time, so I would be very surprised if they had announced a release date.

Satan-Sama

May 8, 2018
As a Megaman fan, I really enjoyed this demo. It got responsive controls and the sex scenes are pretty hot. Probably just me but are there any plans for audio cues for charging your attack? It's just my inner Megaman fan speaking here.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Erm… can anyone help me, I'm stuck here... How do I get to P3M2? View attachment 97287
Go to that brown platform on the right side (the one closest to the switch), and from there, while jumping, shoot the switch.

You have to make the jump in such a way, that when your projectile hits the switch, you are somewhere below the platform you are standing on. Gravity reverses, and you are simply walking towards P3M2.

Reactions: Abcd178
3.80 star(s) 82 Votes