Nahrix

May 8, 2018
Awww. I guess i need to be patient. GoodLuck to our Developers.

And also, I really like the Game specially Vie, because of her accent is sooo good. Well Done!

Reactions: Morpheas

Abcd178

Sep 22, 2017
Go to that brown platform on the right side (the one closest to the switch), and from there, while jumping, shoot the switch.

You have to make the jump in such a way, that when your projectile hits the switch, you are somewhere below the platform you are standing on. Gravity reverses, and you are simply walking towards P3M2.
Thank you so much, now I feel stupid, how comes I didn't think of this myself?)

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Thank you so much, now I feel stupid, how comes I didn't think of this myself?)
That doesnt mean stupidity, necessarily. You'll often be surprised by things you can think of and problems you can solve simply after getting a good night's sleep.

Maybe you're not focusing, maybe you're distracted, maybe you didnt sleep well, or a million other reasons could contribute to you not thinking of this at that moment.

I can relate to the feeling however, since I call myself stupid for small things like that all the time.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wow, normally I hate VA work in these kinds of games but the VA's in this are top notch especially the MC.

Can't wait for the full game.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Nevermind, I now have unlocked everything, including all power-ups!
Awesome! And yeah, the Ice Shot is great :D We got more uses for it planned too!

Personally, I just wish the ice-shot was easier to hit stuff with.
Pegging a moving target with it is hard.
We do have plans to fix the hitbox on it to make it easier to hit stuff, for sure.

When the full game released? THANKS!
We're aiming for December 2018-April 2019, somewhere in that time frame (best case/worst case scenario). We're going as fast as we can while still maintaining quality; we don't want to rush the game and ruin the quality, but we're not sitting around doing nothing on any given day, either, of course.

As a Megaman fan, I really enjoyed this demo. It got responsive controls and the sex scenes are pretty hot. Probably just me but are there any plans for audio cues for charging your attack? It's just my inner Megaman fan speaking here.
So there is actually an audio cue for charging your attack, but it is something we need to fix because the audio is a very deep, bass-y sound and without the proper headphones, it's practically silent. This is something that'll come a bit more down the line though, but it'll absolutely be fixed by the final game.

Awww. I guess i need to be patient. GoodLuck to our Developers.
And also, I really like the Game specially Vie, because of her accent is sooo good. Well Done!
Wow, normally I hate VA work in these kinds of games but the VA's in this are top notch especially the MC. Can't wait for the full game.
Thanks a lot! It's really interesting how like 90% of people seem to love Vie's voice, and 10% just absolutely loathe it, there isn't really any in-between :p

It might be interesting to know (or it might ruin it for you) that Talia and Vie's voice actor is actually the same VA; SilkyMilk also does the voices for a number of the databanks in the level, too.

Speaking of voice acting trivia, the sex machine with the Electric Boss has over 100+ unique moans, orgasms, and reaction noises to initial insertions etc. from Talia's VA to accommodate for every possible combination of devices that are stimulating her at any given time.

The actual "pool" of moan/orgasm sounds in the game is fairly high, with two "default" pools existing for animations where she's got her mouth open or where her mouth is closed (blowjob, for instance), as well as special pools for special animations (like the vibrator animations on three of the Electric Level enemies).

Reactions: Morpheas and mesoru

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Generally people fall into three categories when it comes to piracy;
  • Have no interest in supporting the game financially prior, play the game, it's not to their taste, so they don't support it.
  • Have no interest in supporting the game financially prior, play the game, enjoy it lots, but they don't support it anyways or they're waiting for a final release.
  • Have no interest in supporting the game financially prior, play the game, enjoy it lots, end up supporting it.
Situations 1 and 2 are no loss to us, because they wouldn't have supported it anyways, and situation #3 just means we gained another pledge/supporter thanks to piracy. It's a complete win/win for us.

There's one more remaining situation, in that someone is interested in your game PRIOR to playing it, but then they pirate it and they feel it's not deserving of your money, and that's mainly on you, as the developer, to make your game better so that situations of that nature are few and far between. If someone's initially interested from your screenshots, description, and videos or animations, and you still lose their interest after trying it out, then that's definitely on you, the dev.

So going from that, our general thoughts with piracy are;
  • There's no point in fighting it, because it's unwinnable and just a huge waste of effort/time especially if we were to do it for every monthly demo
  • Some people are in parts of the world or in situations where they simply can't use Patreon to get the latest build, and we want as many people as possible to be able to enjoy our games (legally, of course, we don't want anyone underage or getting arrested for playing them due to their country's laws!
  • Piracy is a neutral or a win situation for us for the monthly demos, exceptionally rarely is it a loss
That said, we would like to ask that when the full version's out, people do hold off on pirating it at least for a month or so, because that's when the majority of sales are made, and while we're not trying to be greedy, we do want to continue to make games of this nature and quality and to do that we need a lot of money to afford said assets and to keep us going.
You're the only dev that got that (situation 2) right on. Some of us, even if we wanted to, can't financially support every game we like, since we like so many god damn games. Its a shit reality, but thanks for understanding that.

tronster

Mar 19, 2018
ive disabled my antivirus, completely updated windows etc.. game just will not recognize me hitting the 2 button to continue, will close on X. kinda annoying lol

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
ive disabled my antivirus, completely updated windows etc.. game just will not recognize me hitting the 2 button to continue, will close on X. kinda annoying lol
The button at the start to continue playing is Z, not 2 :p I understand how they can look similar though in that font, sorry!

If the game was fully released, does it playable for patreons only?
The game when fully released will be out on Nutaku, Steam, Itch.io, Fakku, Denpasoft, JAST, MangaGamer, DLSite, Plexstorm, and of course, Patreon, so you'll be able to get it just about anywhere!

Reactions: tronster

Nahrix

May 8, 2018
The button at the start to continue playing is Z, not 2 :p I understand how they can look similar though in that font, sorry!

The game when fully released will be out on Nutaku, Steam, Itch.io, Fakku, Denpasoft, JAST, MangaGamer, DLSite, Plexstorm, and of course, Patreon, so you'll be able to get it just about anywhere!
Awww. We need to pay right?

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
We're aiming for December 2018-April 2019, somewhere in that time frame (best case/worst case scenario). We're going as fast as we can while still maintaining quality; we don't want to rush the game and ruin the quality, but we're not sitting around doing nothing on any given day, either, of course.
Yes, please dont detract anything from the current levels of quality, especially the voice acting!
This game has already proven that its got a TON of potential, and I'd hate it if that were ruined just because the devs felt rushed or for lack of funding.

There is no doubt in my mind that Future Fragments is one of the best games in the genre, it feels special, looks special, plays amazingly, and is actually pretty damn stable and smooth, in spite of it being a far-from-finished product.

Thanks a lot! It's really interesting how like 90% of people seem to love Vie's voice, and 10% just absolutely loathe it, there isn't really any in-between :p

It might be interesting to know (or it might ruin it for you) that Talia and Vie's voice actor is actually the same VA; SilkyMilk also does the voices for a number of the databanks in the level, too.

Speaking of voice acting trivia, the sex machine with the Electric Boss has over 100+ unique moans, orgasms, and reaction noises to initial insertions etc. from Talia's VA to accommodate for every possible combination of devices that are stimulating her at any given time.

The actual "pool" of moan/orgasm sounds in the game is fairly high, with two "default" pools existing for animations where she's got her mouth open or where her mouth is closed (blowjob, for instance), as well as special pools for special animations (like the vibrator animations on three of the Electric Level enemies).
I actually kinda guessed it was the same voice actress.

But regardless, even though I agree with 90% of people about Vie (honestly, best character and voice and mannerisms and all), lets not subtract anything from Talia:
Talia's voice is pretty awesome as well, and the moans and other sexual sounds are overly stimulating in and of themselves, without even the context and imagery.
I believe it may be the same voice actress as the girl on Magic Matchup? If not, then correct my mistake, I dont want to misinform anyone.

Anyway, about the boss....in the punishment scene, I actually couldnt get Talia to orgasm by just vaginal penetration.
For some reason, she only orgasms using certain combinations, such as vaginal + anal, etc.
I dont know if I did something wrong, or if there is some invisible "pleasure" meter or something that fills up and triggers the orgasm eventually?
Intuitively, you'd expect an orgasm after sufficient vaginal penetration, but nothing. When I activate vaginal + anal, it happens instantly.
Strange.

I'm also wondering if its possible to get a more complete "Gallery" with all sex scenes, such as the scene where Talia and Faye get captured and milked for instance. I cannot review that scene unless I start an new game, right?
Its a shame, cause that was my favorite scene in the game!

I also would like to see more of Faye, and I know you've said that we will in the future (fragments, heh), so I'm looking forward to that.
Is Faye's voice done by a different voice actress however? I would assume so.

Reactions: Wutaang

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Awww. We need to pay right?
Seriously, how many developers do you see working hours and hours, hiring people such as Voice-actresses and graphics designers etc, only to give the game for free to everyone?

This would basically be an expensive hobby, or some kind of charity from a very rich programmer or something.

Nahrix

May 8, 2018
Yep, we figure $15-20 is worth the amount of work and money spent on getting this made :p
Ow. Need to start earning then. GoodLuck Developers.
Seriously, how many developers do you see working hours and hours, hiring people such as Voice-actresses and graphics designers etc, only to give the game for free to everyone?

This would basically be an expensive hobby, or some kind of charity from a very rich programmer or something.
Sorry, I'm just asking. I know Developers are hardworkers.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I believe it may be the same voice actress as the girl on Magic Matchup? If not, then correct my mistake, I dont want to misinform anyone.
That's a different voice actress, but she's in this game too; you can hear her databank in the upper left corner of P6M3!

Anyway, about the boss....in the punishment scene, I actually couldnt get Talia to orgasm by just vaginal penetration. Intuitively, you'd expect an orgasm after sufficient vaginal penetration, but nothing. When I activate vaginal + anal, it happens instantly.
To get to double penetration and anal, you have to have achieved orgasm vaginally so it might have happened without you realizing it :p

I'm also wondering if its possible to get a more complete "Gallery" with all sex scenes, such as the scene where Talia and Faye get captured and milked for instance. I cannot review that scene unless I start an new game, right?
In this demo unfortunately not, but you'll be able to in the full game, along with all other cutscenes, game over scenes, databanks, and regular animations!

Is Faye's voice done by a different voice actress however? I would assume so.
Yep, that's "Monakoko" :p

Reactions: Morpheas

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
In this demo unfortunately not, but you'll be able to in the full game, along with all other cutscenes, game over scenes, databanks, and regular animations!
Oh I see. Sounds like this is the game to buy in 2019.
The full game keeps getting more and more appealing.... ;)

meta1

Jul 11, 2017
Are all levels going to be similar in style to Electric? Meaning a hub with multiple paths to unlock another path for a boss fight?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
So every public update is nothing more then a one level demo? The game is really good, really good, take me back to the days of PS, and Nintendo only with the graphics with your game are about 40 times better.

So then those that donate to your Patreon page are getting all the levels with 0.27? Just curios I am not going to deal with Patreon (sorry but with what they've done to game devs.....) Can you get it somewhere else? I saw your comment about releasing the full or finished game on a host of 'pay to download' sites. But can you get the current updated versions from others sites?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So every public update is nothing more then a one level demo? The game is really good, really good, take me back to the days of PS, and Nintendo only with the graphics with your game are about 40 times better.

So then those that donate to your Patreon page are getting all the levels with 0.27? Just curios I am not going to deal with Patreon (sorry but with what they've done to game devs.....) Can you get it somewhere else? I saw your comment about releasing the full or finished game on a host of 'pay to download' sites. But can you get the current updated versions from others sites?
The strategy that they use is to release demos one level at the time. Those demos are then that level, and only that level. Each level things will change, improvements will be made, as is to be expected. But in order to not slow down development time too much, they will not update older levels to implement those changes. Instead, all the levels will receive the updates when it is time to release the game. That is when all the levels will be joined into one big game.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
3.80 star(s) 80 Votes