brojob

Feb 23, 2018
I don't want to change the topic too much, but what are some games like this that you all would recommend? Hentai platformers, I mean.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I don't want to change the topic too much, but what are some games like this that you all would recommend? Hentai platformers, I mean.
As far as games similar to this, here's some of my recommendations (either from having personally played them or just positive reviews I've heard for them from other co-workers/people in the industry);

For Western-made games, there's;
  • Crisis Point: Extinction
  • Xenotake
  • Eroico
  • Anthophobia
  • Kurovadis
  • Ghost Hunter Vena
  • Dark Star
  • Dungeon & Maid
  • Alien Quest: Eve
And here's a few Japanese games that are action-based, but not always platformers or metroidvanias;
  • Iris Action
  • LAB - Still Alive
  • Interbreed
  • Fairy Fighting
  • Demon's Sperm
  • Forest of Blue Skin

brojob

Feb 23, 2018
As far as games similar to this, here's some of my recommendations (either from having personally played them or just positive reviews I've heard for them from other co-workers/people in the industry);

For Western-made games, there's;
  • Crisis Point: Extinction
  • Xenotake
  • Eroico
  • Anthophobia
  • Kurovadis
  • Ghost Hunter Vena
  • Dark Star
  • Dungeon & Maid
  • Alien Quest: Eve
And here's a few Japanese games that are action-based, but not always platformers or metroidvanias;
  • Iris Action
  • LAB - Still Alive
  • Interbreed
  • Fairy Fighting
  • Demon's Sperm
  • Forest of Blue Skin
Sweet, thanks. I played AQE, hopefully it will get updated soon.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Sweet, thanks. I played AQE, hopefully it will get updated soon.
Grimhelm's Patreon is under review for almost 13 days. And he hasn't posted an update in a month or so. Hopefully his patreon won't be banned /offtopic

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Grimhelm's Patreon is under review for almost 13 days. And he hasn't posted an update in a month or so. Hopefully his patreon won't be banned /offtopic
We're getting off topic here (and there is an AQE thread), but Grimhelm isn't exactly the person to post very frequent updates. I think you could count the amount of updates for his previous update on one hand! I'm not worried about that game, personally.

brojob

Feb 23, 2018
I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet, but since Faye seems a bit more bad or maybe slightly evil, it might be cool if she has the ability to the aggressor for a hentai scene in her spinoff. That's if she does end up getting her spinoff, of course.

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet, but since Faye seems a bit more bad or maybe slightly evil, it might be cool if she has the ability to the aggressor for a hentai scene in her spinoff. That's if she does end up getting her spinoff, of course.
I disagree keep it rapey

Reactions: MagicSlay

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Non-con is against patreon rules (sadly)
Actually, they do make exceptions, per the community guidelines, if;

- it's not violent
- it's part of a story/the game's goal or core focus is not on the sex or non-con
- it's dubious consent at worst (both parties say they enjoy it to some degree, no trauma or objective non-consent like mind control or drugs)
- it can be characterized as a "survivor story" (ex. the woman can fight back, has weapons, strength, etc.)

So they do allow it, just so long as you meet all those guidelines and more. It's not on the books specifically besides the survivor story thing on the community terms, but this is what we've generally pinned down given reports from others/common sense.

Monochrome

Aug 13, 2017
We can't say we're fully against that, but as it's planned, she won't be the aggressor in any of her scenes (so far).
That said, she is absolutely getting her spinoff, no question about it! :D
I do think keeping things safe to the formula is pretty fair, but what about an odd scene or two where she's the aggressor? An example that comes to mind is towards the end of the fire level, one of the dying grunts asks for sex.

Something like that perhaps but have her be the aggressor? Would be a compromise for everyone involved I think.

Reactions: MagicSlay

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Indeed would like to see also and Talia actually, to have at least one scene where they're in control.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I remember reading about it before but I've forgotten.

What is 'egomaniac mode' exactly, and how is it planned to be triggered?

D

Deleted member 528072

nice idea for new gallery but what if her clothing had durability and after some damage it disappears,how aboat lust meter when it gets full she masterbates, and can we have 1 more weapon choice (im not arguing about the combat It Is pretty wellmade) mabye a fire blaster or energy beam

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes