Serah Farron

Jun 2, 2018
Heya HentaiWriter!

Man, I have a lot of things to say...where should I start? I found out your game on Patreon and I instantly fell in love with it. The amount of work, time, and dedication you are putting in to it is amazing. And yes, while the sex scenes are amazing and really makes me jealous of Talia, I also love the story background of it. It feels like there is a purpose to playing this game. Most hentai games I know, it's usually just sex scenes without an actual synopsis, but this has it all. I'm with you all the way and I will support you.

I'm working, so once I gain a stable source of income, I'll do my best to support you because, you deserve this support. This is one of the best games I've ever played. I like games with a balance of hentai scenes and direction, and I feel really dirty for writing that, lol, but anyways, this game has it all.

I thank you for the time you put into this and know that you have an avid supporter by your side and I wish you the very best in your journey. I've read through this thread and I'm impressed. You interact with your fans, gladly accept criticism, give really nice advice, and this proved to me that all money for this project is put in good hands.

Thank you for all you've done so far and once more, I wish you the very best! I'll continue to support you no matter what you go through.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Heya HentaiWriter!

Man, I have a lot of things to say...where should I start? I found out your game on Patreon and I instantly fell in love with it. The amount of work, time, and dedication you are putting in to it is amazing. And yes, while the sex scenes are amazing and really makes me jealous of Talia, I also love the story background of it. It feels like there is a purpose to playing this game. Most hentai games I know, it's usually just sex scenes without an actual synopsis, but this has it all. I'm with you all the way and I will support you.

I'm working, so once I gain a stable source of income, I'll do my best to support you because, you deserve this support. This is one of the best games I've ever played. I like games with a balance of hentai scenes and direction, and I feel really dirty for writing that, lol, but anyways, this game has it all.

I thank you for the time you put into this and know that you have an avid supporter by your side and I wish you the very best in your journey. I've read through this thread and I'm impressed. You interact with your fans, gladly accept criticism, give really nice advice, and this proved to me that all money for this project is put in good hands.

Thank you for all you've done so far and once more, I wish you the very best! I'll continue to support you no matter what you go through.
Well dang, thanks a lot for that support and praise :D as with everyone else letting us know stuff like this, it really does mean a lot that you all enjoy the story and gameplay just as much as the sex scenes!

That said, definitely don't hurt yourself financially or rush to support us financially; make sure your own finances are okay before supporting us and that you won't be living poorly or anything like that by doing so.

I've always felt that responding to people as people instead of just as statistics or walking moneybags or something like that is a win win for everyone in the long run, so I'm glad you feel I'm treating people well also, as it's something I strive to do too.

(Definitely don't hesitate to ask for a refund though if in the future you think we're not keeping up to par with the quality you're expecting from us!)

D

Deleted member 528072

Better gallery would be nice
like in ghost hunter vena that has prison
but the game has high quality control and graphics and of course the gooood animation

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Better gallery would be nice
like in ghost hunter vena that has prison
but the game has high quality control and graphics and of course the gooood animation
We do plan to have a much more robust gallery where you can re-listen to databanks, re-watch cutscenes and game over scenes, and pick any characters to see animations with, as well as a bit of a humorous plot tied into how you're able to do all this :)

Also, v0.31 of Future Fragments is out now; here's a few new in-game abilities (this isn't all of them) between v0.30-v0.31, as well as the changelogs for those builds too!

------------------------------------------

V030 CHANGELOG

V031 CHANGELOG

V0.32 (releasing at the end of July/early August) should have a LOT more content; we're aiming for part of the boss battle, attacks for all the enemies in, and the basic full level map structure to be complete as well, with v0.33 or v0.34 likely finishing off the Earth Level as we move forward onto The End, the final level!

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
@HentaiWriter Might be a stupid question, but when will the game be finished? I mean any rough estimate? Loving everything in the game so far as always

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Are you going to make any other demos public?
The next (and last) public demo will be the Fire Level again, but this time it'll be 100% finished as it'll be the literal first level from the finished game.

Rases_X

Apr 16, 2018
I have to ask i am trying something but without cheat its.... kind of impossible and i was trying cheat engine for 4 hours now... WHY THIS IS NOT WORKING!!! yea.. can someone share a cheattable pls???

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I also hope the no clothes mode mark is reached. Sure it'll be a pain in the ass for everyone who's making it but it'll be fun for everyone. :D

Is that the last mark (5/5 right) until the game is completed? If so, what were the other 4?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
omG I hope to see that boss with a revamped ending. It was so good.
The animation/ending will be generally the same, but it will be getting game over CGS!

Not to be annoying, but anyone have .32?
We haven't finished 0.32 yet :p we just put out 0.31 last week, haha.

I have to ask i am trying something but without cheat its.... kind of impossible and i was trying cheat engine for 4 hours now... WHY THIS IS NOT WORKING!!! yea.. can someone share a cheattable pls???
What were you trying to get with cheat engine? The gallery or beating the boss or something like that?

@HentaiWriter any plans on release support for other OS ? and i assume this game can't run on 32bit
It SHOULD be able to run on 32-bit to my knowledge, I don't see why it wouldn't be able to, but we do plan to release it on Linux and OSx a while after it's finished, yep!

I also hope the no clothes mode mark is reached. Sure it'll be a pain in the ass for everyone who's making it but it'll be fun for everyone. :D

Is that the last mark (5/5 right) until the game is completed? If so, what were the other 4?
Note that if we DO do that mode, it'll be free DLC after the game's completed; we're not going to delay the game to add all that stuff in, but it will be done if we do reach it and stay there consistently etc. :)

For the other goals;

$5,000 - Future Fragments Sequel where you play as Faye
$6,000 - Minimum to keep Frouge, Triangulate, and myself afloat financially so we can work on the game full time (paying our rent, bills, food, etc.)
$7,000 - Game Over CGs added
$10,000 - Linux and OSx ports

Rustle

Jan 19, 2018
Faye is still a playable character in this game, no? Although she has a smaller "campaign" iirc.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Dude. I'm excited just as you. Hentai Writer talked about that game a few times in this thread. It will be a more faster paced action oriented game.

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes