grassisnasty

Oct 11, 2018
Will vie get some sex are am i just wishful thinking lol
She has a game-over scene in the earth level but it is a bit disappointing. The setting and angle hide nearly 80% of her body so you don't get to see much of anything. A bit of a let down if that is her only scene :<

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
True hope there are better scenes with her and where is the crazy red head. Plue i want to see every sex scene from the others but wish the games from before would be put were you could play every level after the others

Jason Bill

Jul 15, 2018
i have problem maybe this is bug when i jump here after talk with Vie then comes soldier's and in first time i play talia turn around and i can fight with them but now i can't beucese they sneak and grab and fuck her i try again and die here if i jump here sory for my englis i have i hope you understand me View attachment 220562
This is a user-made map, so unfortunately it's possible that there's softlock sections like that where you can't get back out; we don't make those maps, so you'd have to contact Jason Bill on the backer discord to talk to him about it.
Oh, interesting. I hadn't realized that people had posted them in other places. Figured it had mostly just been the patreon/discord crowd that would have seen/played them. For that spot in particular, it's working as intended. During the chat with Vie, she mentions that she won't be able to help you if you get stuck there again, so going back to that spot results in a sex scene (with 2 separate variations depending on if the door is open or not). And then after that, if you keep running back, Talia will just get knocked out when she jumps in there, and some enemies will spawn in to fuck her. There's nothing important there after talking to Vie. Just a place to see sex scenes.

How do I extract the "Custom Maps" along the game to access the custom map mode? I'm sorry that I am not too good with PCs. Im currently learning on how and where to extract files and I've done good so far.
For custom maps, (I'm assuming you mean mine, since it's basically the only COMPLETED package that we have right now) all you need to do is unzip the folder. Then, in one of the more recent demo versions, on the main menu use the "Custom Maps" option. Then you press "Import Package", and load the actual map file itself. (The file in the folder with the ".ffpack" file extension.) Once the game loads the package, you can hit play.

Here is some custom maps made by fans they dropped on their patron. So enjoy them if you already did everything else and want to play some more, to play them use the custom map option on the menu.
Azriel Alexander posted them a while back it seems, so just incase anybody wants to play them, I'll quote their post about it here with the download. Give them props for the find.

Just a small disclaimer about the maps. Gonna quote myself from my pinned message in the patron discord about the maps.
"I would recommend playing these maps SPECIFICALLY in the v0.32 demo build. DON'T play them in the v0.33 demo. A small change in v0.33 is causing some inconsistency with some of the scenes."
All it was, was a small inconsistency that would sometimes cause Vie/enemies/sex scenes to be facing the wrong direction in a few cutscenes. Nothing gamebreaking, (pretty sure there was no actual gameplay effect, just some wonky visuals) afaik. Regardless though, the more recent demo versions seem to have sorted that inconsistency out, so I'm fairly certain they should work with no issues in the v0.35 and v0.36 demo versions, as well as the v0.32 demo. Definitely avoid playing them in v0.33 and v0.34 though.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i give this game props. Has a good story nice sex scenes and the characters are fun. There is one thing i would like to ask mybe not possable because you would half to add scenes. But will we be able to play as vai are the red head.

Jul 7, 2018
Well i give this game props. Has a good story nice sex scenes and the characters are fun. There is one thing i would like to ask mybe not possable because you would half to add scenes. But will we be able to play as vai are the red head.
Well you're in luck. While that won't be part of this game, that's exactly what the next is.

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Both versions I tried are limited to 30 FPS?
What the hell?

I know my system can handle this game more than easily, so what gives?

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
What the hell?

I believe it's because he's focusing on making the game then putting everything together. That's why the build are different from normal builds/updates are. Idk if that makes sense. I'm 100% sure he'll tell you anyway.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
What the hell?

The game is intentionally limited to 30 FPS for two reasons;

1) Triangulate is the sole artist on the game, and he's animating everything by hand (no spine, no tweens, nothing, frame by frame animation is what he's doing).

That in itself is already a gigantic workload, but if we were to increase the frame rate to 60, it would mean the number of frames he would have to do to prevent animations from looking awkward or choppy would double, effectively doubling his workload and making the game take far longer to come out.

(Hiring another artist to animate is out of the question too, both because finding another adult game artist who isn't already on their own project and has the time to work with us and is skilled enough to animate at Triangulate's level without him having to spend a lot of time correcting their art to a level he's satisfied with isn't something we've been able to find; we've tried quite a few times.)

2) We like the aesthetic and feel of 30 FPS; we tried running the game in 60 FPS earlier on and it just felt off with the art style and feel of the game being a slower paced game where you aren't supposed to run through mashing your shots non-stop etc.

Reactions: KrystalStuck

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
The game is intentionally limited to 30 FPS for two reasons;

1) Triangulate is the sole artist on the game, and he's animating everything by hand (no spine, no tweens, nothing, frame by frame animation is what he's doing).

That in itself is already a gigantic workload, but if we were to increase the frame rate to 60, it would mean the number of frames he would have to do to prevent animations from looking awkward or choppy would double, effectively doubling his workload and making the game take far longer to come out.

(Hiring another artist to animate is out of the question too, both because finding another adult game artist who isn't already on their own project and has the time to work with us and is skilled enough to animate at Triangulate's level without him having to spend a lot of time correcting their art to a level he's satisfied with isn't something we've been able to find; we've tried quite a few times.)

2) We like the aesthetic and feel of 30 FPS; we tried running the game in 60 FPS earlier on and it just felt off with the art style and feel of the game being a slower paced game where you aren't supposed to run through mashing your shots non-stop etc.
Ok thanks. I thought that for some reason it was running like this only for me, so I was hoping to "fix" it.
Since this is the way the game is supposed to run, then its ok.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
v036 is the start of a new level, and has new music, four new enemies, and over 12 new sex animations, plus a basic tileset (that's still being worked on, as is everything else in this new level).
What's the theme if we may know? (Filthy patreon non-supporters haha)

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
What's the theme if we may know? (Filthy patreon non-supporters haha)
It's hard to describe, because I'm going to have to not be entirely honest for plot reasons; this final level is where a majority of the plot twists and things happen in the final game, so for even the patreon demos a lot of (as in, all) of the storyline sequences are cut out of the patreon demos for this level to avoid giving away the truth about the level.

So the closest thing I can say, thematically, is that it's the "Spirit World". This isn't really accurate as no one is actually dead in the level/there's no ghosts, but it's what we're calling it for these demos to avoid giving away what's actually going on.

The level itself is called "The End", which has multiple meanings, which will also be found as you go through the level. (It's also the last level of the game, so that fits too!)

One of the forms of the level's enemies look like this;

enemies.png
enemies2.png

The tilework is very WIP, obviously, and the backgrounds aren't done yet either, as this is the first build of this level.

And the music sounds like this;

This is a level I've had planned out to a fair degree for a long time now, so we've got a lot of crazy stuff planned for it and a lot of upending of gameplay mechanics and content that you've been used to this entire time (in fun ways, not in annoying ways), so hopefully people will enjoy it :)

p.s. anyone who wanted scenes where an enemy can join in on sex while another enemy is already having sex... we kind of went nuts with that on this level. every enemy can join in with any other enemy on this level; up to all four at once.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
> me waiting to play
Note that in the current version (v036) only 3-enemy gangbangs are in; the "all four at once" is going to be a combination of this level's "long form cutscene" for Talia, as well as the combined "H2" (unclothed sex animation) for all four enemies, so it's not in this demo yet but it should be in either v0.37 or v0.38.

Now, this will probably make you ask "wait, if there's only one combined H2 animation for all four enemies, and the game over CGs come from the H2s from each enemy, then does that mean we only get one game over CG for Talia this level instead of the usual 5?"

No, you get 2; there's that, and the boss game over CG. Those are the only 2 with Talia for this level.

We're still doing 5 sex event CGs for this level, though. :cool:

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes