HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
i have problem maybe this is bug when i jump here after talk with Vie then comes soldier's and in first time i play talia turn around and i can fight with them but now i can't beucese they sneak and grab and fuck her i try again and die here if i jump here sory for my englis i have i hope you understand me
This is a user-made map, so unfortunately it's possible that there's softlock sections like that where you can't get back out; we don't make those maps, so you'd have to contact Jason Bill on the backer discord to talk to him about it.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
do yo have a map with all event's
(exclamation mark location)
Not sure what you mean, do you mean where it lists off every event that you can find in the official maps or?

If so, there's not really a list like that that's complete, unfortunately, it's all within the maps themselves.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
explane pls how to run in on mac?
Here's a guide by one of our backers;

"Wine 3.9-x86_64 should work with FF.
Do not use any version of wine above 3.10, cause it almost certainly won't work.
Also you would need to download winetricks ( ) and run winetricks videomemorysize=2048 in terminal."

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
so how do i look into the other maps ?
If you mean the other levels, you'll need to scour the topic for the links and/or pledge to the Patreon; the current "best" versions of each level are

Fire = v012a
Ice = v017a
Electric = 027F (this is a public demo, you can find it by clicking the link in my signature for it)
Earth = v035v2

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Hey, we just released the Public Demo for Reclaim Reality;

You can check it out over here, along with a ton of art, music, and a story summary!

(Or if you just want the demo link, it's )

As a reminder, all my games are set in the same universe and do connect to one-another story-wise, so the events of Future Fragments do have an impact in Reclaim Reality; you could even consider it a distant, distant sequel of sorts.

--------------------------------------------

Additionally, if any of you would like to follow us on the social media accounts we've got;

s201

Jun 18, 2017
If you mean the other levels, you'll need to scour the topic for the links and/or pledge to the Patreon; the current "best" versions of each level are

Fire = v012a
Ice = v017a
Electric = 027F (this is a public demo, you can find it by clicking the link in my signature for it)
Earth = v035v2

ty, will try :)

Reactions: a79

mc625

Mar 7, 2018
Why not simply freeze your health instead of putting it at a high number?
It would just stop working after exiting a room and entering another one so I entered a big number for my health.

And I remember having some trouble finding stuff like health with CE. Or maybe that was just ... I don't remember. Anyway, do you remember what type you searched for at least? If not, that's no big deal. I probably won't play around with CE and this game until release or a substantial update
Full health was 100 in double value type and after that I just searched for decreased value each time I got hit.

(Sorry for my bad english.)

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Just got the Reclaim Reality demo up on Newgrounds, go check it out :D

And if you want to download it now from somewhere besides Mega:

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes