MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
In the full release of the game will we be able to play as other characters or only Talia
Just her. The other one would have her own game unless they decide otherwise (but seeing as how they're on the last level and touching it up) but I doubt it.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Holy shit I've never seen a creator reply and pay attention to so many people on here.

That deserves respect imo.
I'm happy to reply to people; this game is something we care a lot about, so we also care how people perceive it as well as if they're enjoying it, or if they have critique, questions, whatever else, we want people's experience with this game both inside and outside of it to be clear and fun both :D

Hey, brazilian fan here!
I have to ask, there is more custom maps or just Jason Bill's maps?
*Sorry for the english.
Unfortunately there's just Jason Bill's maps right now (not to say his maps are bad by any means of course; I'm saying that as in, I wish we had more map packs from creators), but hopefully that'll change soon!

In the full release of the game will we be able to play as other characters or only Talia
You'll only be playing as Talia, but in the sequel, you'll be able to play as Faye, and the gameplay will be significantly different (Faye will have much more mobility/utility, like wall jumps/climbing, double jumps, dash etc. from the start and will be much stronger than Talia, and it'll play more like a metroidvania than a platformer).

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
(Faye will have much more mobility/utility, like wall jumps/climbing, double jumps, dash etc. from the start and will be much stronger than Talia, and it'll play more like a metroidvania than a platformer).
So, basically the sequel will be the really really good stuff then, gotcha ;)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
So the squil will have faya. I now you said there would be a game with o crude for got the white haired chicks name vylet are vi something game lol.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
So, basically the sequel will be the really really good stuff then, gotcha ;)
Ideally, every subsequent game I make should offer something better than the last; I don't want to stagnate, I want to keep improving :p

So the squil will have faya. I now you said there would be a game with o crude for got the white haired chicks name vylet are vi something game lol.
There's no plans for a game with Vie as the main character (yet), mainly because up until certain events in the game, she's so overpowered that any game with her would kind of be un-loseable and thus not really have much fun to it, and after that, there's other reasons why a game with her wouldn't work too well either.

Never say never, though.

iramiruf

Dec 9, 2018
There's no plans for a game with Vie as the main character (yet), mainly because up until certain events in the game, she's so overpowered that any game with her would kind of be un-loseable and thus not really have much fun to it, and after that, there's other reasons why a game with her wouldn't work too well either.

Never say never, though.
i very much like the (yet) and the never say never (◐ω◐ )

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Is there a gallery/password option?
There will be a gallery in the final game, but there no gallery in the demos.

To get the gallery unlocked, you'll need to do 5 achievements per level; these would be simple, easy things, no grinding required, and all would be skill based rather than obscure things.

Unlocking the gallery for a level would get you every sex scene, game over CG, sex animation, etc.

Reactions: zensei

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

To get the gallery unlocked, you'll need to do 5 achievements per level; these would be simple, easy things, no grinding required, and all would be skill based rather than obscure things.

Unlocking the gallery for a level would get you every sex scene, game over CG, sex animation, etc.
Ooh. I like that approach. I don't think I've seen a gallery unlocked like that in an H game before.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Ooh. I like that approach. I don't think I've seen a gallery unlocked like that in an H game before.
Yeah, and the gallery will be somewhat of a more fleshed out version of Parasite in City's "gallery", in that it'd have a bit of story and interactivity to it (but if you wanted just the gallery you can just skip all of it).

The achievements should be fairly easy though, but not something you'd do normally, like for example;
- Freeze two enemies, and jump from one to the other without touching the ground, using them as platforms
- Kill 3 enemies at once with your Electric Charge Shot
- Knock an enemy off a platform using your Electric Jump
- Stay alive at 30% or less health for more than 1 minute

Just things I thought up off the top of my head, not too hard to do, but they let you explore different mechanics and things within the game etc.

Reactions: MagicSlay

PMR

Mar 9, 2018
Yeah, and the gallery will be somewhat of a more fleshed out version of Parasite in City's "gallery", in that it'd have a bit of story and interactivity to it (but if you wanted just the gallery you can just skip all of it).

The achievements should be fairly easy though, but not something you'd do normally, like for example;
- Freeze two enemies, and jump from one to the other without touching the ground, using them as platforms
- Kill 3 enemies at once with your Electric Charge Shot
- Knock an enemy off a platform using your Electric Jump
- Stay alive at 30% or less health for more than 1 minute

Just things I thought up off the top of my head, not too hard to do, but they let you explore different mechanics and things within the game etc.
That's good shit, i can't wait

zensei

Jan 20, 2018

Wasn't there a gallery in the finished (polished) electric demo?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Wasn't there a gallery in the finished (polished) electric demo?
There is, but there's not in the regular demos, so I didn't want to make people hunt around for one and misunderstand anything like that :p

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I wish we could get a sex scene as a spacil like vi getting screwed. Just a hopeful wish i know she is to strong but still would be hot to see lol.

PakariRBX

Aug 14, 2018
Whenever I try to play it, it gives me an error saying I'm missing something called msvcp100.dll
No idea why it says I need it, but I apparently can't play it without having it downloaded. And even after having downloaded it, I still get the same error.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Whenever I try to play it, it gives me an error saying I'm missing something called msvcp100.dll
No idea why it says I need it, but I apparently can't play it without having it downloaded. And even after having downloaded it, I still get the same error.
We actually just had another person with this exact same error the other day! It's a super-rare one, but they were able to fix it by downloading this;

Let us know if that fixes it for you!

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes