HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Anyone willing to share v0.38?

Also, This game is classified as horror, but not rape?
The horror part comes from the world around the character, not anything done to them; they're never killed, physically or mentally injured, bloodied, degraded verbally, etc.

The protagonist also says she enjoys the sex in every game over CG and can willingly break out of all sex scenes as well, she just puts sex as a backseat to her mission as that's what's most important to her (and hence why she breaks out of sex situations often).

Reactions: MagicSlay

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
The protagonist also says she enjoys the sex in every game over CG and can willingly break out of all sex scenes as well, she just puts sex as a backseat to her mission as that's what's most important to her
Not to mention, when she does break out it literally doesn't matter as her earring "resets" her body so to her, the sex "comes with the job" so to speak and she's fine with it.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
just downloaded this game, when trying to rebind jump and shoot on my controller on X and Square it tells me they are both the same button.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
just downloaded this game, when trying to rebind jump and shoot on my controller on X and Square it tells me they are both the same button.
We've fixed it some in later versions, but PlayStation controllers are still a bit iffy when it comes to the game working well with them; Microsoft controllers work perfect though.

The full game should work perfect with all controllers, of course.

Mar 24, 2019
I wanted to ask one thing, which graphic engine have they used to make the game and also the system they used to make the game's code lines?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Every time w go to new place i return to the original place . what is this im new to the game
Are you playing (I think) v0.32 of the Earth demos? All of the Patreon demos are just showing off new assets and use throwaway maps as a result.

If you'd want to get a more complete, polished experience by far, try out the public demo over at :)

I wanted to ask one thing, which graphic engine have they used to make the game and also the system they used to make the game's code lines?
We're using our own custom engine for about 99% of it, and our programmer is FrougeDev; he's the one that's made the editor and all the other stuff for it.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Try using Steam Controller Input, it should be possible to have the game recognize it a a generic controller?
(just use the add not steam game option and then boot it in either big picture mod or by selecting start with your controller)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
layStation controllers are still a bit iffy when it comes to the game working well with them; Microsoft controllers work perfect though.
I've always used software to emulate an Xbox controller whenever I use a DS4 on my PC. DS4windows in the past, but now that's replaced by InputMapper. Shouldn't have any issues if you use that.

aonotsukune85

Mar 30, 2019
The levels are all standalone at this point so that development can go faster instead of updating every level as we go along; the last Fire demo was v0.12a, and the last Ice demo was v0.17a. The current Earth demo is v0.33, and 0.34 is coming out this week.
hello, are you still have this version? 0.12a and 0.17a? can I request the download link? because I collect all versions. Hehehe

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
hello, are you still have this version? 0.12a and 0.17a? can I request the download link? because I collect all versions. Hehehe
Looking for these?
I've shared these through PMs in the past, but I may as well put them here. I urge everyone that enjoys the game and has the means to do so to support the creator. This is one of the few very good H games out there.

TraineeBaiter

Sep 24, 2017
I vaguely remember seeing a sketch or very short comic for this game of the three girls stuck in a wall. Was that fanart or something and does anyone know where I might be able to find it?

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before.. but Thinking about the Sequel with Faye, Is that already funded by meeting the goal, a continuation of the existing patreon for Future Fragments, or a new separate funding campaign?

I'd also be interested in hearing if your current Animator and Voice Actresses are staying on, cause they've really been doing top tier work.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I vaguely remember seeing a sketch or very short comic for this game of the three girls stuck in a wall. Was that fanart or something and does anyone know where I might be able to find it?
It's on our backer discord, and done by the official artist; I should really post it here.

Sorry if this has been asked before.. but Thinking about the Sequel with Faye, Is that already funded by meeting the goal, a continuation of the existing patreon for Future Fragments, or a new separate funding campaign?

I'd also be interested in hearing if your current Animator and Voice Actresses are staying on, cause they've really been doing top tier work.
The sequel is going to happen because of the goal, but it's not funded at all; the sequel is going to be its own full fledged game, and yep, the Patreon will continue on that same Patreon page and we'll have the same artist and voice actors!

Reactions: randombbl

astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
Can someone please help me? i can't get my shitty pc to run the game, I double click the exe. but nothing happens

astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
It should do at least something even if you have a potato pc. Can we get more details?
Sure, I get nothing at all, it never opens, and, when it miraculously does something, it shows a window saying some shit about an extraction being impossible

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes