HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Sure, I get nothing at all, it never opens, and, when it miraculously does something, it shows a window saying some shit about an extraction being impossible
Did you unzip all the files in the .exe to their own folder? And are you using an antivirus?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I suppose, I just hit the option "extract here", and I am using avast antivirus, I hope the problem isn't due to that
It might be; since the game is 99% our own engine, and it's not a big well known title, and it's extracting files during/before gameplay to temporary folders (these files get deleted when you're done playing, they're there just to speed up load times by pre-loading files etc.), some antivirus programs think it's trying to offload a virus and prevent it from making those temp files, which prevents the game from loading.

When we finish the game we'll have an installer version so no temp files are needed, but for now try disabling Avast temporarily and then try running it.

Reactions: astaroth96
Aug 1, 2018
I suppose, I just hit the option "extract here", and I am using avast antivirus, I hope the problem isn't due to that
Are you closing down your browser before starting up the game? Sometimes my browser would download the game to temporary files instead of the download folder. And temporary files can't be extracted while they aren't in use from the browser.
Try extracting the game while your browser isn't closed.

astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
Are you closing down your browser before starting up the game? Sometimes my browser would download the game to temporary files instead of the download folder. And temporary files can't be extracted while they aren't in use from the browser.
Try extracting the game while your browser isn't closed.
I didn't know that, so, if I understand correctly, I need to close any browser window before trying to execute the game?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I didn't know that, so, if I understand correctly, I need to close any browser window before trying to execute the game?
No, he was talking about extracting the game. And that's when you haven't downloaded it to your downloads folder and instead to a temporary place (when you choose to open the file instead of saving it when downloading). But I've never had an issue extracting archives either way. Closing the browser has no effect on executing the game itself.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
No they don't but getting notifications on this (and any other) only to find out it's "plox drop new demo" x5 is annoying as nothing new is brought to the table.

It's on our backer discord, and done by the official artist; I should really post it here.
Oh my god you should. Also, two question.

I recently backed 30 (yesterday) and received no e-mail as of yet. I'm pretty sure it'll take some time but the process was instant so perhaps something happened.
And, if you back once are you allowed to stay in the discord after your month is up? (Just read the Discord)

I just now saw you're closing that tier on a post so that's either pretty lucky or too late. hah

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Oh my god you should.
Here you go!

All done by the artist for the game, TriangulatePixels.

There's actually a LOT of fanart for the game over on the Backer Discord besides this also!

I recently backed 30 (yesterday) and received no e-mail as of yet. I'm pretty sure it'll take some time but the process was instant so perhaps something happened.
I send out emails manually around the 7th of each month, and then again at the end of each month, so you should be getting an email for it within the next few days :)

And, if you back once are you allowed to stay in the discord after your month is up?
Just to clarify for anyone reading this, yeah, if you pledge even once, you get to stay in the Backer Discord for life!

I just now saw you're closing that tier on a post so that's either pretty lucky or too late. hah
Yeah, we're closing that tier because we want to be able to fit everyone in, so if you ever backed at the Databank Tier (getting your character in a databank) definitely reply to that email soon if you've already gotten one from us!

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
How does the art looks like in the game, why are there no samples? no wonder it's got so little attention
... There's literally samples under it's information. There's enough from them to make an opinion and this game has huge attention. Your post makes zero sense. Unless you're talking about the adult content, in which you didn't word, plenty of games have good attention and are just story driven. This game offers both... Or will when it's done.

Is this game..."hot"? I can't judge by the pictures we were given.
Quite actually. The samples don't showcase the adult stuff and the way the demos are done could give off a "meh" impression. But's it's very well done. Imho, if you want "hot" try the Ice demo. If you want content, try the Electric demo (it's also kinda hot tbh).

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes