PakariRBX

Aug 14, 2018
We actually just had another person with this exact same error the other day! It's a super-rare one, but they were able to fix it by downloading this;

Let us know if that fixes it for you!
Unfortunately, it didn't. I still get the same error message repeatedly, just like before. Thanks for trying, I appreciate it. But it seems I shall remain limited to the Newgrounds demo.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Unfortunately, it didn't. I still get the same error message repeatedly, just like before. Thanks for trying, I appreciate it. But it seems I shall remain limited to the Newgrounds demo.
Install both the 64 and 32 bit vc redist 2010 package

64 bit

32 bit

Reactions: PakariRBX

Jentle

Feb 3, 2019
The game is fun and interactive, the sfx are great and the art is appealing. But it has the same problem that I have with all games like these, the lewd scenes are hard to see. I wish the scenes would be zoomed/enhanced so I don't need to hold a magnifying glass with one hand and press keys with the other. Lookin forward to more updates!

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
The game is fun and interactive, the sfx are great and the art is appealing. But it has the same problem that I have with all games like these, the lewd scenes are hard to see. I wish the scenes would be zoomed/enhanced so I don't need to hold a magnifying glass with one hand and press keys with the other. Lookin forward to more updates!
We definitely have a zoom function planned :D glad to hear you enjoyed it otherwise!

Reactions: Jentle

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
Couldn't find a previous mention in the thread, but I'm noticing a glitch in the .35 demo where parts of the minimap overlap each other. Is this a known bug or is it just happening to me?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Couldn't find a previous mention in the thread, but I'm noticing a glitch in the .35 demo where parts of the minimap overlap each other. Is this a known bug or is it just happening to me?
It's known; all the Patreon demos are basically throwaway maps/beta versions, so we don't do "map planning" to make sure that maps don't overlap, etc.

The demos are more just to show progress and such with assets being added; once we finish that for this level we're going to sweep back and polish things, etc.

Reactions: KrystalStuck

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
I'm not sure this has been asked before, but how does the Patreon thing work? I'd like to support you but It'd be a one time, not a month to month. Should I just wait til release?
Edit: Answered my own question thanks to your Patreon page "1) For all the (TIER REWARDS) in bold, as well as getting a copy of the game, you only need to pledge ONCE at that tier to get that reward; " I'll wait til the next Demo then.

Also unrelated but HentaiWriter your Avatar looks insanely familiar and I can't place it. Been thinking on it for weeks. Source? (Or its custom and I'm just losing my mind)

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I'm not sure this has been asked before, but how does the Patreon thing work? I'd like to support you but It'd be a one time, not a month to month. Should I just wait til release?
Edit: Answered my own question thanks to your Patreon page "1) For all the (TIER REWARDS) in bold, as well as getting a copy of the game, you only need to pledge ONCE at that tier to get that reward; " I'll wait til the next Demo then.
Just to be clear, if you pledge once, you get access to all the previous demos for that month too :p

Also unrelated but HentaiWriter your Avatar looks insanely familiar and I can't place it. Been thinking on it for weeks. Source? (Or its custom and I'm just losing my mind)
It's custom; was from a hentai comic I was making with an artist a looong time ago.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
It has been a long way since the beginning. IS the game still planned for 2019 ?

The game offers way more content than what was planned earlier. Didn't pledge during the whole dev but i'm happy to see that it's the end...

Any idea about your next project ?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
It has been a long way since the beginning. IS the game still planned for 2019 ?

The game offers way more content than what was planned earlier. Didn't pledge during the whole dev but i'm happy to see that it's the end...

Any idea about your next project ?
Believe it or not, almost everything in the game we've added or are going to add we had planned since a few months into development :p

The game is still planned for late 2019 (as in December) if all goes well, we're on the last level now. Need to sweep back and bring all the levels up to par though and do all the cutscenes, lots of bugtesting, etc.

For the next project we've already got a sequel to FF planned, should start work on it a few months after Future Fragments releases; I'm also working on Eroding Ego, a small game, over at

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
You sure like your alliteration, don't you? :p
Magic Matchup, Artificial Apocalypse, Internal Interrogation, Reclaim Reality, Eroding Ego, Future Fragments

Yep :p each title also has three meanings, at a minimum;
- One of the main objectives/blatant meaning right from the start of the game
- Another reference to something else later/midway in the game
- The main twist of the game/major spoilers, only realized once you've beaten the game or are in the final battle

Some of them have more than that, too. I think there's like five or six connections for Future Fragments (the title) to the gameplay and plot of the game.

Reactions: Kuroc

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Magic Matchup, Artificial Apocalypse, Internal Interrogation, Reclaim Reality, Eroding Ego, Future Fragments

Yep :p each title also has three meanings, at a minimum;
- One of the main objectives/blatant meaning right from the start of the game
- Another reference to something else later/midway in the game
- The main twist of the game/major spoilers, only realized once you've beaten the game or are in the final battle

Some of them have more than that, too. I think there's like five or six connections for Future Fragments (the title) to the gameplay and plot of the game.
And I always find naming things to be one of the hardest things there is. You seem to have a talent for it.

3.80 star(s) 83 Votes