Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Updated to v0.25 per Request:
Links shared by @yilmaz. Mirrors are uploading, ill add them when they re finished.
Fixed and Updated Op.

killermacker

Jun 22, 2017
good work pleas keep it going are you have or do you plan to do more kind of this games ?
maybe some gore part in it and of couse in a sexual way maybe ?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Seems like an interesting enough game once it finishes. I've always been more of a metroidvania fan than a megaman fan though. Any word on gamepad support?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
good work pleas keep it going are you have or do you plan to do more kind of this games ?
maybe some gore part in it and of couse in a sexual way maybe ?
We won't be having any gore in the game, and definitely not in a sexual way given Patreon's guidelines as well as our own tastes (Talia never gets actually hurt at any point in the game; she has a magic shield that absorbs all the damage, and when she hits 0 HP, the shield explodes, destroying her clothing but leaving her unharmed.)

Seems like an interesting enough game once it finishes. I've always been more of a metroidvania fan than a megaman fan though. Any word on gamepad support?
Yep, the current build has gamepad and reconfigurable controller support :) just press ESC to access the options.

Somone can send a save fil ?
Save files don't really have much of a purpose with the current build as everything is unlocked to begin with; this will only really matter in the public demo coming out in January, and even then it's just for one level (not to mention there's a lot of cutscenes and events that can only be accessed based on your choices in other cutscenes/events/databanks) so there's no such thing as a "complete save" that exists for the game since each playthrough gets you different content based on your choices/order of doing things.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Help? I'm seeing a cg in the preview pics but HW said that cgs will come in the 0.26 version?
Am I missing something? Are cgs allready in?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Help? I'm seeing a cg in the preview pics but HW said that cgs will come in the 0.26 version?
Am I missing something? Are cgs allready in?
CGs aren't in the game yet; we post stuff like this as part of the Patreon updates as well as on the Patreon discord. We've got all the CGs done for the Electric Level save for one, we just don't have them in the game yet because we have to code in the actual handling/functionality of game over scenes, etc.

Looks good :D love the art style in both sprite and CG
Thanks a lot!

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
Will all levels be like in the demo, a hub room with several paths, or will there be some straight forward levels or level with branching paths aswell?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Will all levels be like in the demo, a hub room with several paths, or will there be some straight forward levels or level with branching paths aswell?
All levels in the full game will be a hub room with several paths, yeah; you'll need to defeat the paths in a level to gain access to the boss.

Oh shit an actual update :FeelsGoodMan:
We're putting out monthly demos on Patreon; that said, because they're monthly demos, there's often stuff that's partially done, so all the demos getting posted up here, please do take as WIPs. The closest thing to the finished game will be a public demo come January, so that should give a good idea of something close to the final quality product of the game, but even that'll be basically a WIP as well.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Sorry for asking you this, hentaiwriter (I know you have to repeat yourself a lot), but I remember that for the Game Over Cg's, you decided to pick different artists. Did you pick one artist for each level or one artist for each enemy ?

Anyway, good job. I think your patreon is by far the best at communicating with both pledgers and non-pledgers. I saw some big patreons (Eromancer, Viper V) being decried by a lot of people just because they don't give informations to non-pledgers and problem is that even if accusations are potentially wrong (being too slow, Using a paywall to scam people) those patreons will lose support anyway.

I was pledging at your patreon at the begining, but I had to stop since being a student in a university often means being broke. Now Studies are over, I will be able to pledge again but not until january :(

Keep the good work :D

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Sorry for asking you this, hentaiwriter (I know you have to repeat yourself a lot), but I remember that for the Game Over Cg's, you decided to pick different artists. Did you pick one artist for each level or one artist for each enemy ?
Oh no, we now have the same artist for all CGs; TriangulatePixels himself, the same artist who's done all the art for the game so far :D

Anyway, good job. I think your patreon is by far the best at communicating with both pledgers and non-pledgers. I saw some big patreons (Eromancer, Viper V) being decried by a lot of people just because they don't give informations to non-pledgers and problem is that even if accusations are potentially wrong (being too slow, Using a paywall to scam people) those patreons will lose support anyway.
Yeah, you gotta be able to communicate with people, like if you want people to know about your game and such you have to be able to communicate to those who haven't pledged before, and for those who are pledging, they want to know where their hard earned money is going, so it's only right that they get constant updates as well.

I was pledging at your patreon at the begining, but I had to stop since being a student in a university often means being broke. Now Studies are over, I will be able to pledge again but not until january :( Keep the good work :D
I remember my college days also, don't worry, I totally sympathize :p we're just flattered you even pledged at all, but definitely worry about your own financial situation first and foremost; we don't want anyone messing themselves up financially pledging to us! Good luck at university too :)

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
Where can I find the ice level? I really want to see the animations for that!

Also how many enemys are there in this 25 build?
Football guy
Graby teleport thing
Jump bot
security bot
boss fail
milk machine thing
fake doors

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Where can I find the ice level? I really want to see the animations for that!

Also how many enemys are there in this 25 build?
Football guy
Graby teleport thing
Jump bot
security bot
boss fail
milk machine thing
fake doors
lol, "football guy", i love it

That's all of them though, yeah; the Ice Level's last version was v0.17a but it's missing a lot of the improvements that later builds have. The Ice Level is still up at our Patreon, though, as are all other previous builds from v0.14 onwards.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Oh no, we now have the same artist for all CGs; TriangulatePixels himself, the same artist who's done all the art for the game so far :D
/facepalm Didn't even notice it was him.

That's cool, because his art is very nice. (+ I have those sweets CG's from evulchibi, it is collector now :D )

MackDev

Jul 13, 2017
View attachment 46645
Overview:
Future Fragments is a hybrid platforming/run 'n' gun/RPG game, with a science fiction/mystery theme. Imagine say, Megaman X, but with an actual map system, a dense storyline with lots of choices you can make, and of course, lots and lots of 18+ animations.

Updated: 2/12/2017
Censorship: No
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: PC / Windows
Version: v0.25
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Future Fragments.exe" to start playing.

Download :
| | |

shared by @yilmaz
View attachment 46646 View attachment 46647 View attachment 46648 View attachment 1713 View attachment 1714 View attachment 1715 View attachment 1716

Leave a Like
So glad you posted another public beta, love this game but no ability to sub on patreon makes it hard to play :p Thank you again for the post!

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
/facepalm Didn't even notice it was him.
That's cool, because his art is very nice. (+ I have those sweets CG's from evulchibi, it is collector now :D )
Glad you like it, he was worried people wouldn't think it was up to par or something :p

So glad you posted another public beta, love this game but no ability to sub on patreon makes it hard to play :p Thank you again for the post!
Oh, we don't have another public beta out yet, that's coming out in January!

3.80 star(s) 82 Votes