3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Tried naming the MC but the letter were not in English so I named him captain star of the star pirates so both names are nothing but stars.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Ok, I figured out the problem. I extracted first and then changed system locale. But now there is a new problem, because my Laptop says there are multiple files with the same name (probably because it just counts the number of kana, which are only shown as boxes with a question mark inside during the extraction). Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
You guys know how to disable the animated water on the overworld map? It really fuck my performance. Aka laggy af.

limash

Jan 9, 2020
the full save is not working. When i load it, it keep pull to the title screen and nothing happened. I use the game version 1.04.

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
same. Did u get any solution? I downloaded from mega
If the game files have Japanese characters, then you need to use "Japanese encoding" from the options in winrar. Alternatively, you can install Japanese support in your system.
This happens mainly with fan translations, which this game has. In the official ones, the files are already changed to english names and so on.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
hi ^_^
in the playthrough , for marius that say que must see 2 event in a bar and after we could recruit him if we beat his ship.
i think i saw those event (it's with the other guy in the vip room), when i won thefight, the proposition for recruit him were different, but he refused become friend anyway :/
so, where i done a mistake pls ? :(

note : i started new gain for see, and i done same things with only one difference : i attacked some cities / town before , so sera refused, and maybe it's the reason why marius refused x) but now it's good ^^

Last edited:

Shaprada

Jun 13, 2020
If the game files have Japanese characters, then you need to use "Japanese encoding" from the options in winrar. Alternatively, you can install Japanese support in your system.
This happens mainly with fan translations, which this game has. In the official ones, the files are already changed to english names and so on.
Thankyou, I didn't know about this, this is much easier than changing my system locale or something, especially for me who uses a slow-bum old laptop (coz restarting this device took centuries lmao)

hamuncd

Jun 11, 2018
any way to cheat in gifts? trying it in the normal save editor still has the gifts set as '???'

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
My game gets laggy every time a fight starts, doesn't matter if it's a skill or a simple attack, always that a character does something, it freezes for a couple seconds until the animation is finished.
I play it on Android using Joiplay but something like this has never happened before

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
great. i gave the dagda claudron to Becki and it got lost -_- how do i un-equip or anything. been savescumming though

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Interesting game but there's way too many miss-able stuff, and the combat suck ass, almost impossible to get a decent experience without using a guide since you'll be missing alot of content. The capture mechanic is so annoying, I tried so hard to like this game but I really can't. Very good concept though, hope there's more of pirate type of harem games but less janky.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win (526 MB/ 268 MB) : , [1.0.4]

Last edited:

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
can someone share save 100% please the one that's on 3rd page from ulmf can't be loaded since I guess it's japanese version

srpiloto

Jan 12, 2019
100% save with all allies unlocked, including the epilogue. It's in the beginning of the game, you can select the name of the character and the group of pirates. Doesn't have all the boats, since i finished the game just once.

Last edited:
Reactions: soundengineer

kuruvit

Jun 15, 2017
Is there a way to get both the members and the ships of the epilogue crews? i tried reestarting (new game +?) but non of the crews appear again.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes