3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Somehow I feel like I'm on the "B" Arc. There was all of that talk about the end of the world and humanity's last chance, but they seem to have staffed the ship with a bunch of thirsty fratboys/fratgirls and sent us as far away as possible.

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
Hello if anyone comes here tell solution for that same traceback.txt issue of English for ANDROID version too.

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
I am having problem with this and can't get through further then that Dinner with Irnia and Sam and Ingrid after he wake up in MC room and 2 lines and this comes up and there is no option to ignore or rollback it either.

rehiols

Sep 27, 2018
I want the solution for ANDROID version there isn't any folder with a .rpy script. SO HOW DO I GET PAST IT

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I want the solution for ANDROID version there isn't any folder with a .rpy script. SO HOW DO I GET PAST IT
You can caps lock until the cows shit steak but the android version is fan made and if the person that made the android port isn't answering then you won't get your problem fixed.

Most of us use PC or Mac. Your best bet would be to PM whoever made the android port and ask them.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You can caps lock until the cows shit steak but the android version is fan made and if the person that made the android port isn't answering then you won't get your problem fixed.

Most of us use PC or Mac. Your best bet would be to PM whoever made the android port and ask them.
I've tried to help as much as I can, but there's only so much I can do. Even over PM. ;) But, what can you do?

Reactions: Avaron1974

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
the animations are good but the graphics quality of the characters is bad. the story is boring, but if you combine imagination with mystery and adventure, it works if you capture the emotion. enemy women and friendly allies must surely be engaging in sexy. everything depends on you brother GAMBARE: DDD

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I hope all is going well for viperr, would be nice to see this continue, I realise they were talking about an english revamp to fix some issues, just make sure you enjoy yourself making it, dont let yourself burn out.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I hope all is going well for viperr, would be nice to see this continue, I realise they were talking about an english revamp to fix some issues, just make sure you enjoy yourself making it, dont let yourself burn out.
It's me working on the English version, it's almost finished! :) RL got in the way somewhat!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There's renders going on!!! OOOOOOOOujuuo9iu9u9uououuo\OO))) !!!! Them babes are getting on !!!! OOooooOOUUUUOoooOOOOOO!!!! there's story moving on! OOOUUUUOUOUououoooooo!!!
Go deep and moist ... for the Glory of Gaming !!!!

strus94738

Aug 26, 2018
started playing and was like, "okay its quite good" then i noticed 3 hours passed and i was met with a screen informing me i need to wait for next update...
after this, gotta say its totally awesome, keep up the good work and I hope from all my heart that the Nun wanted an epic costume for Herself and our poor MC :D

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes