3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
For me the only place I can access is quarantine which I both spoke too and crew quarters which both say they are busy and the same with the restaurant, everywhere else it says i've been I must be blind :cry::LOL:
U are not it is impossible to complete story with bugged map. Alredy deleted.

viperr

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2018
Thank you for your answer.

I have only possibilities in:
3: Med Bay (Always same loop, Miranda, you stay stucked in boxes).
8:Crew Quarters (Nothing to do).
10: Commander Quarter (Always same dialogue with Maeva about speek to the crew).

All the other rooms are dead ends or stucked (Med Bay and Stock).

- Quest log tell to speak to Sam but you can't go to the bridge.
- You need to give the card game to Jayne but you can't enter in quarantaine quarters.

I hope better luck for the other players.

Thank you.
you must talk to Sam is that, with your save i did it you can enter the bridge
you must talk to Sam is that, with your save i did it you can enter the bridge

I'm sure it's me I really enjoy this game.
like i said go to the hangar talk to Erine

BMK2K7

Aug 13, 2019
It's strange she's the first person I spoke to said she wanted to go to engineering so I spoke to Sam about letting her down there but now if I try to go back there it wont let me see her just says "better leave her alone" maybe I did it in the wrong order? Sorry for the inconvenience :rolleyes:

BMK2K7

Aug 13, 2019
From the looks of it we can't access the places we need to go but when we send you our saves you can access them on your end

BMK2K7

Aug 13, 2019
Reloaded the script still can't go back to the hanger when I get time I will try the whole sequence again. I really enjoy your game keep up the good work :D

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
try to rotate or switch the 2 blues cases on up left and right
That was the issue. I had them on the wrong side, and it wasn't obvious. Perhaps have some kind of horizontal gradient on blue background so future players won't come across this issue? Or maybe even lock one of the blue squares in place as a freebee hint?

Actually, now that I've think about it, wouldn't it be better to just lock the tile in place once they're in the proper position?

Dragon423

Aug 10, 2018
I also seem to be stuck in a loop on the map seems i can return to where i need to go to finish the quest i have progressed

Prince01

Jun 1, 2018
Same as the others, stuck in the endless loop, once in the med bay visit, you can't disturb them, but then cannot exit out of there, same with the stock room, can't access bridge, can't talk to Sam, in commanders room keep getting told speak to the crew, you need to fix the map, too many bugs, cannot progress!

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I only got stuck for a second or two in the medilab, after a few clicks around the room it kicked me to the map, I did keep getting french text, and some of the conversations were in french so couldnt understand some things but eventually I got to the end no problem.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I only got stuck for a second or two in the medilab, after a few clicks around the room it kicked me to the map, I did keep getting french text, and some of the conversations were in french so couldnt understand some things but eventually I got to the end no problem.
The English translation is still a work in progress, I hope to have it all finished by the end of the decade! ;):)

• Haha
Reactions: Jerzy and Haast

BMK2K7

Aug 13, 2019
For those that are stuck with the free roaming part, here's an order that works :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: It's up to you to decide what you should say to each characters, this is just to help you pass this part.

This 100% works the order is vital to get all the dialogue and checks. Thank you it's much appreciated :D

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes