3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
the beginning of the description .... dat english tho ...
...although I hear far worse examples of my native tongue, from supposedly native speakers! I suspect it is the failure of our American educational system... and what passes for History :'( ...pathetic.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Ran into an error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/script.rpy", line 6429, in script
o "Sam ... I so ...{color = # FFFF00}{i}she is well fucked up"
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 266, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Unknown text tag u'color = # FFFF00'
This happen when you went to talk to sam before your speech

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
That is before the speach,... after visiting ambulante.... When he talks with communication girl ....

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
good start apart from the Engrish it can be deciphered so not a game breaker. However the uncaught exception error is a game breaker hit me when i went to talk with Juliette and Sam in the command centre no skip or roll back totally killed the game :( .Will however keep an eye out for updates to see if this is ironed out

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That is before the speach,... after visiting ambulante.... When he talks
However the uncaught exception error is a game breaker hit me when i went to talk with Juliette and Sam in the command centre no skip or roll back totally killed the game :(
with communication girl ....
That issue was easily solvable (check out previous page) and thunderrob even uploaded the fixed script file kindly enough.

Reactions: Flecc

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Man game was fucking jokes, stuff just happens and it makes sense, like what the fuck did you expect, like finding someone in the cave

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I want to download and play this game but this pic... it's sending me tons of nopes.
Here is the thing. For that pic alone i almost choosed not to play. Then i did anyway. Have no regrets afterwards :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i need to brush away the tears..step to the podium..compose myself and thank all the little people for my first appearance in an OP ever..you love me..YOU REALLY LOVE ME!!

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
i need to brush away the tears..step to the podium..compose myself and thank all the little people for my first appearance in an OP ever..you love me..YOU REALLY LOVE ME!!
it is appreciated that you took the time to post a new script file even if i didn't use it but i'm sure it will help people not confident with editing. hence the reason i put a like on it

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes