3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
and sorry for my very very bad english.
Well, personally I can stand bad English, since it's the English I practiced most of my life. But when I see, more than once, "plut tard", it's harder to pass through it.
Oh, by the way, the English word for Jessica uniform is "bodysuit", not just "body" as in French.
For the rest, it's not a bad game, but I'm disappointed by the lack of variables. I feel a little cheated when I flatter a girl and only have few dialog lines as reward ; on another side, it also mean that I can act as a perfect jerk and still have all the pussies.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Ok thought I"d put my 2c worth in as I just finished going through the game to the point of TBContiued… Wha'd I think? Well the translation made me laugh it was so rough. Looked like someone had put French through a computer translation program. Not laughing at the Dev, just the unintentional jokes... Good story, lots of characters and hot women. Not much optional paths but looks like a plot is developing. I agree, this is a great start and great use of 3D work. I loved the Animations. they added a lot. I liked the fact it wasn't just a Meet and Fuck game but had some depth. All in all, very impressive for a first try and I do look forward to seeing this developed. Oh, btw, no bugs that I could see. Cheers! Keep up the good work...

viperr

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2018
hi all,
i continue the work on the next episode.
to have a better version, if someone is interested to translate the game in english contact me in private.

Reactions: fried

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
i am still working on translating engrish to English but 1.0a scuppered what i had done before and had to start again on 1.0a will do what i can with it but some of it so bad i don't understand where its going will clean it up best i can Due to rl this may take some time

D

Deleted member 59977

Is there any new content or is this just a patch to fix bugs?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
if you ask for help to translate into english. i think its a good idea to mention your origin language..

that way, someone who talk your natve language AND a good english can translate correctly without risk of error.

i mean, some words can be very different translated in english if they come from french, spanish, russian or else.
and its also more easy to work together with the proofreader if you talk a common native langague.

just a hint :p

Reactions: wep
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc, mac and android version of v1.01!

PC (102MB): - - - -
Mac (92MB): - - - -
Android (111MB): - - - -

viperr

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2018
Hi all,
It's the new episode, i hope you will like.
Again sorry for my bad english ,i'm french.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Solid story and text. The translation is far from the worst I have seen and never really posed a problem. Some of the animations are a bit rough but again this is far and above what is normal that its unreasonable to be too nit picky.

Good job all round and I hope to see more.

Reactions: I.W.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I like this game and it's story. Someone who speaks French and English and can translate help them out. I've enjoyed reading this.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It it simple. as you say:Esque vous aves l'oreil grand - Do you have the big ear? or Voules vous de la chocolat? - Do you want some chocolate? - as simple as that, you have to play the pronoun game and find a good fit for phrases you coin in any game, Good luck ... mes amis!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"sorry commander i choke,i'm dying of hot"..WTF...ok..being Canadian i can fix some French-Canadian oopsies(unless you are France-French then i've no idea..your french is too classy ..HAHAAA)..not much..but a bit..as i'm 99.9999999999% English only..HAHAAA...but that line was really messed up..so how about "Commander(chokes on her words) i'm burning up here,i'm dying"

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
Its amusing that so far, the girl who "cant speak properly" found on Kepler, speaks better English than most of the crew...

Reactions: I.W.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
"Amiral" Davidson. Should've misspelled it as "Amoral" Davidson. That would've been funny.

SaltySlim

May 9, 2018
J'aime beaucoup cette histoire, la traduction pourrait être améliorée, mais elle est assez compréhensible.
Je suis excité de voir ce qui se passe

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
i just played this one for the first time and i have to say very nice i got to the end of current content and i was like what there has to be more. But alas i have to wait for the next update. :( The only thing that i didnt like was the bad translation and that wasnt to bad of a problem for me. So here i am waiting for the next update. *sigh*

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
hi all,
i work on the next episode... i hope you will like the surprise!!! but i dont tell more.

i still search for someone to translate from french to english.
Just leave the alien language as it is, it adds to the setting

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes