3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
well i still have problem... now even the game doesnt want to start when i add new renpy... that shows up before the game starts... galaxy 4.jpg

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Just started translating Engrish to English will take a bit of time due to RL but hope to have something up end of weekend

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I put it just into game folder...is that a problem?
It's a bit deeper than that..
Put the translation fix in the game/tl/english folder and overwrite the bugged one.. And restore the script.rpy in the game folder from the original zip.

J2J

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
To the uploader of the latest file- you mixed up blank space and galaxy file.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@viperr - This is a large amount of content for a "demo" release. And only one bug? The art is done well, the story matches the setting, and it's fun to play. And the new girl who was added has me wondering how her her story unfolds. Good job, viperr. I'm watching this one.
I'm definitely going to download and play the next version. :D

Reactions: SevenDeadlies

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
hm.... a Sci-Fi game with laughs? I am sold, downloading now :D Though I was already considering to download it after seeing the preview-picture where they all seem to act like crazy just to see why x'D

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just started, after all the quite positive posts.

1. The engrish is strong in this ^^ - but at least I think I understand what is going on *g*
2. there is a missing tag ... Rape. After cryo you get raped by a redhead ... :eek:penedeyewink:
3. to bad that it is just a kinetic novel.

I had 2-3 laughs and renders are ok - I am intrigued how the story may continue.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Engrish is 10/10. I'll wait until its translated to continue though. So far so good. Need more sci-fi games. I feel like there are too many modern/fantasy ones out there right now.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Hmm that second picture, doesn't even look like dude's junk is attached properly to his body >.< Is the art really that bad in this one, or is that just a one off picture?

Reactions: HandofVecna
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes