3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
Why do I love this game? because it is a game that almost no game developer has accomplished. Simply great. The feeling in animations gives you pleasure. you feel it. but the characters are not good, the story is known. If you can make friends more attractive, sexy, serviced, if you improve the game, believe that it will increase your success. if the story can sit without a good fiction, then it will take its place in the archives. There is always a fan base. I LIKE this game.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
This is a known bug, it'll be fixed in the next version.
A workaround is the following.
1. Save your game just before the event.
2. Change the language to French.
3. Pass the event.
4. Save the game again.
5. Change the language back to English.
I've redownloaded the game and played again using this fix but after veronica game seems to crash everytime the MC text turns yellow... after afew scene like this and without a rollback feature, I just got tired of closing and opening the game every few minutes...
I really do like the game and I will just wait for the next version where this will be fixed hopefully

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I've redownloaded the game and played again using this fix but after veronica game seems to crash everytime the MC text turns yellow... after afew scene like this and without a rollback feature, I just got tired of closing and opening the game every few minutes...
I really do like the game and I will just wait for the next version where this will be fixed hopefully
I've just finished editing and translating the script from v1.2. I've started on the next version. I don't have a release date for the next version though.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I've just finished editing and translating the script from v1.2. I've started on the next version. I don't have a release date for the next version though.
I hope you are adding a rollback or ignore feature just in case of any future similar errors.
and if you don't have a release date sounds like it wont be anytime soon.. would be nice if you could release a hotfix patch for v1.2 while we wait for the next version

Reactions: Canto Forte

viperr

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2018
hi all,
first i'm really sorry again for the last update, i release it to quickly.
in the game you can rollback but if you have an important choice or some points to win i blocked it, and the errors are often at this moment.
i work on the next update, i am almost 50%, i promise that the game will be tested before release.
i think we will never have this kind of errors because Chuck2000 work on the translation in english now and a big thank to him!

and again sorry for my bad english.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I hope you are adding a rollback or ignore feature just in case of any future similar errors.
and if you don't have a release date sounds like it wont be anytime soon.. would be nice if you could release a hotfix patch for v1.2 while we wait for the next version
I'm not the developer, just the editor/proofreader/tester. That's why I don't have release dates for you.
With the permission of viperr, I could upload the edited script from v1.2, there is no new content in this, it's just a translation from Engrish to English.

Reactions: Spawn420

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Viper rrRRrrrRRr ... S.L.I.T.H.E.R ... Y.O.U.R ... W.A.Y ... O.V.E.R .. H.E.R.E ... A.S.A.P !!!!
We the gamers are thirsty to put your new N'th Metal throw the ringer;)!!!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Galaxy [v1.3] [Viperr] - Original Size: 1.89 GB

Download Win (212 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i have an error wondering if anyone else has it you just finish your double date with your friend and the 2 girls from the cafeteria and go to your room with the girl you rescued and thats when the error shows i tried to copy it but it wouldnt do also it doesnt have rollback ignore or anything at the bottom of the error id like to finish this update thanks heres my save

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
viperr Are you unable to save the doctor (Amanda) no matter if you decide to help her or not?
I first tried to save the other girl (Oliv ia?) and then reloaded when I saw the doctor died, but no matter what it's always her who dies.
Is that a bug or part of the story.... because I really find her more attractive than Olivia, she's basically a young version of Monica from Where the Heart Is.

Last edited:
Reactions: WaltS

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
i have an error wondering if anyone else has it you just finish your double date with your friend and the 2 girls from the cafeteria and go to your room with the girl you rescued and thats when the error shows i tried to copy it but it wouldnt do also it doesnt have rollback ignore or anything at the bottom of the error id like to finish this update thanks heres my save
I've had basically the same error, but when you wake up with the girl from the planet on the morning of the ceremony.
But also no rollback, no ignore etc..

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
viperr Are you unable to save the doctor (Amanda) no matter if you decide to help her or not?
I first tried to save the other girl (Oliv ia?) and then reloaded when I saw the doctor died, but no matter what it's always her who dies.
Hmmm...whoever I try to rescue dies. If I help Amanda, she dies, if I help Olivia she dies plus I get a sexscene with Amanda.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hmmm...whoever I try to rescue dies. If I help Amanda, she dies, if I help Olivia she dies plus I get a sexscene with Amanda.
With me, it's always Amanda who dies and I also get no sex scene, because my game crashes before the ceremony.

Edit: Finally! I had to load a save from the last version again and play from there and then Amanda survived and the sex scene happened.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes