3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
hi all and happy new year!

i just want to say that i do this VN (not a game) for fun...i am not a professional
i am a plumber in the life so i didnt went to school for long my english is basicaly "bryan is in the kitchen" is how we learn english in France.
but now i will really think if i continue or not.
Just a big thank you Mr Viperr for all the work provided in the creation of this game.

I have been translating some games from a few authors in French in my spare time for quite a few years, and your game deserves, at the minimum, that we are interested in it despite the harsh criticisms that some allow themselves.
As many seem to me, I hope to see progress in this game which, even if it is not perfect, is for my part extremely pleasant to play and rich in events.

Good luck for the future.

Juste un grand merci Mr Viperr pour l'ensemble du travail fourni dans la création de ce jeu.

J'effectue depuis pas mal d'années les traductions en Français des jeux de quelques auteurs pendant mes temps libres et votre jeu mérite, au minimum, qu'on s'y intéresse malgré les critiques rudes que certains se permettent.
Comme beaucoup me semble-t'il, j'espère voir progresser ce jeu qui, même s'il n'est pas parfait, est pour ma part extrêmement plaisant à jouer et riche en événements.

Bon courage pour la suite.

Marco.

TheHanyou

Aug 29, 2017
His penis doesn't even look like it's attached in the second screenshot lol Enjoy trying to unsee that.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
This is one of the few games that I actually look forward to getting an update. I really like what you have done with it. Don't listen to the people that criticize your work. While yes the English has some issues you still get your point across and it is a very good story. Keep up the good work and thank you for using your time to bring us some entertainment. Some of us really do appreciate your effort.

pyrinikos

Nov 6, 2017
I have a problem with the game. After i talk to the all crew the game stuck. I can only go to the Med Lab, again and then nothing. Any help plz?

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For those that are stuck with the free roaming part, here's an order that works :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: It's up to you to decide what you should say to each characters, this is just to help you pass this part.
I know you've already got a lot to do, viperr, but needing a specific order to progress here seems like a bug. I had no indication prior to trying myself to know that a different order wouldn't work. If it's a tricky bug to fix, perhaps instead the quest to visit all the crew could be broken down into specific points, in the order needed, like "sub-quests" in the progress of completing this quest.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I know you've already got a lot to do, viperr, but needing a specific order to progress here seems like a bug.
It stand more on the side of the design flaw than on the bug side, but I have to agree. To be fair, there's a little more option than the path I gave, but after replaying this part four time, I gave up and looked at the code to see what I did wrong.

There should have a little more flexibility gave to the player, and the different quest shouldn't assume that something else have been done ; which is, as long as my memory is correct, the main blocking point. Else, what is the purpose of a free roaming part, if the player need to explicitly follow one order ?
The other problem being the need to go twice on the barracks and the bridge. I understand why you did this, viperr , but it's not intuitive and there's surely other way to achieve the same result.

By itself, the code is not bad, and the idea is good, but in its actual state, I fear that it will lead to players stopping to be interested by your game, because they can't achieve to pass this part. And it would be a real shame since the game is really interesting.

DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
After reading an overly harsh criticism from someone who took it upon themselves to tear apart a game with a fascinating premise and story, I feel compelled to put in my two cents. I have little time for people who proudly say they are not "playing nicey, nicey," or are self-proclaimed "bitches," because this is merely an excuse to be rude. I LOVE THIS GAME!!! or VN or whatever! Yes, the English can use some polish, but I am more interested in content. When I follow a game that is in development, I want more content to be a major part of any update. It is the story that drives a game or VN, not the eff-ing mechanics. Sure. the mechanics are important if they constantly crash the game, but I just completed this version from start to "conclusion" and mechanics were never, I repeat NEVER, a problem.

I love the introduction of new species, the intrigue and our little "Supergirl." By the way, I named her Nanami for "no-name" as she referred to herself when first found.

I am really looking forward to further updates and would be pleased to support Galaxy on Patreon or Subscribestar or any other venue you desire. I think you are doing well Viperr. Thanks for an intriguing story.

Last edited:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
This is a fun game if you like Sci-Fi VNs...and I do. I just wanted to ask, if anyone hasn't already. Why no sound? The controls are there in the preferences menu and I turned them on....but some music or sound effects would take this to the next level. Anyone else interested in sound?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is a fun game if you like Sci-Fi VNs...and I do. I just wanted to ask, if anyone hasn't already. Why no sound? The controls are there in the preferences menu and I turned them on....but some music or sound effects would take this to the next level. Anyone else interested in sound?
Welcome to the vast majority of adult games you'll find on F95. Using music for these indie games generally requires one of three things: (1) a game developer / member of the development team who can write their own music; (2) purchased license(s) for songs used; or (3) royalty-free, low-cost / cost-free music. The same can be said for sound effects.

Since most creators aren't also songwriters/composers and performers, this option usually is immediately dismissed. Buying permission (a license) to use music someone else has made is usually prohibitively expensive, costing much more than a creator makes via their Patreon and other sources of income. And while royalty-free music can be used without violating copyright, it's a nice choice. Unfortunately, there is generally only a finite amount of royalty-free music; selection then quickly becomes limited, and tunes become overused (spread throughout adult games).

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
As per request, here is my unofficial android port of Galaxy - v1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

Riidher66776

Oct 2, 2019
I have the same problem as dragenx above. Nothing happens after you figure the puzzle out, so the only option is give up and then it crashes the game.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I have the same problem as dragenx above. Nothing happens after you figure the puzzle out, so the only option is give up and then it crashes the game.
Have you got the puzzle the right way up? It's not immediately obvious which way up it goes, try switching it 180 degrees and see if that works.

Reactions: Haast

seden

Aug 22, 2016
There was and is a version on lisarepak blog, she to is porting now games to android.

As to the game they are still some French in parts, nothing major but still.
The novel is quite good, the story is great, even if basique at this point.
Looking forward more progress Viper.

Merci d'avance.

ManDaHouse

May 19, 2019
ok finished the open world and back at the captains quarters. but all of a sudden it changes back to french only lol. how to fix

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ok finished the open world and back at the captains quarters. but all of a sudden it changes back to french only lol. how to fix
The game is mostly in English, but some limited parts (the message device, the very occasional line of dialogue) haven't been translated. If you need to know the French (like at a choice or something), just use something like Google Translate to know what they're saying. You shouldn't have to do this very much overall.

ManDaHouse

May 19, 2019
The game is mostly in English, but some limited parts (the message device, the very occasional line of dialogue) haven't been translated. If you need to know the French (like at a choice or something), just use something like Google Translate to know what they're saying. You shouldn't have to do this very much overall.
i ended up using the compresed version and using tl/english and overwriting all in game folder in the tl/english and it worked fine after that.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I really like this game. The story and setting is quite unique among games here, and I think the dev has done a great job creating an interesting array of characters, and a pretty in depth space-based story. Overall, it's quite a solid effort by a first time developer, that we should all encourage. However, the last post by the dev back in January showed that he was having second throughts about continuing due to all the (unfairly) harsh criticism of the latest update. There is no Patreon to check for status, and the dev hasn't posted here since. Has anyone heard anything to give us encouragement that development is continuing with Galaxy?

Reactions: ReyKey

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I really like this game. The story and setting is quite unique among games here, and I think the dev has done a great job creating an interesting array of characters, and a pretty in depth space-based story. Overall, it's quite a solid effort by a first time developer, that we should all encourage. However, the last post by the dev back in January showed that he was having second throughts about continuing due to all the (unfairly) harsh criticism of the latest update. There is no Patreon to check for status, and the dev hasn't posted here since. Has anyone heard anything to give us encouragement that development is continuing with Galaxy?
I thought someone here was in contact with the dev, even if only occasionally. Was it you, Not Thea? Maybe anne? I'm not sure now.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes