SovietRev

Jul 25, 2021
yeah true i forgot about that. i thought that the previews showed her accepting, no more second guessing and going for it. i forgot about the night shoot they talked about in last update.
If I had to guess, after this trio "shoot" in the previews, shy girl will probably accept her feelings, mostly due to Max tipping the balance making her jealous and/or just persuading her.

Memphis_Plus

Jan 4, 2024
I am curious to see if there are consequences for Julia acting on her own with Maxime? What Astofiel has to say about that? :unsure:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Were all the previews from the scene with Maxime and Meredith?

I hope there's more than that in the next update, especially plot development.
Well really, getting Maxine to help push Meredith over the edge actually is plot development.

You haven't forgotten what we need to be doing to gain more power so we don't get squished like a bug on day one of the impending war have you? we need more 'devoted followers'....getting already devoted followers to help convince others to follow us is actually the main concern right now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Well really, getting Maxine to help push Meredith over the edge actually is plot development.

You haven't forgotten what we need to be doing to gain more power so we don't get squished like a bug on day one of the impending war have you? we need more 'devoted followers'....getting already devoted followers to help convince others to follow us is actually the main concern right now.
From a Watsonian perspective, I don't see how Maxine helps with that. The MC already has Meredith wrapped around his finger (unless we chose to sabotage his efforts). Adding another woman to the mix seems more likely to raise Meredith's guard and disrupt her connection to the MC - especially if you were pushing Attraction rather than Corruption - than it is to break down whatever barriers are left.

From a Doyalist perspective, making Meredith's content more like Maxine's would be a disaster. Meredith having a strong personality is what makes her interesting.

Reactions: ImSenjou

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
From a Watsonian perspective, I don't see how Maxine helps with that. The MC already has Meredith wrapped around his finger (unless we chose to sabotage his efforts). Adding another woman to the mix seems more likely to raise Meredith's guard and disrupt her connection to the MC - especially if you were pushing Attraction rather than Corruption - than it is to break down whatever barriers are left.

From a Doyalist perspective, making Meredith's content more like Maxine's would be a disaster. Meredith having a strong personality is what makes her interesting.
I suppose you could think of it as the MC trying to make Meredith more comfortable with her overwhelming desire. Seeing Maxine's exuberant and utter devotion may help her with her own (by now) insatiable desire and tip the scales of her internal conflict. This would fit well with both a compassionate and loving attraction approach and the idea of corrupting her completely. Sometimes you do what is necessary because it is the right thing to do. Sometimes you do it because you can.

And if you're not convinced by now... I'll just thank my lucky stars you aren't the one writing the story...:p

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

:FacePalm:
Once again, I'm sure you just like being pedantic and argumentative for the sake of it, with me at least if no one else.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Were all the previews from the scene with Maxime and Meredith?

I hope there's more than that in the next update, especially plot development.
There's a fair bit of plot development, it seems to me with this update things are really picking up pace.

Beep002

Apr 1, 2019
Damn, I really hope that the women in this game don't become a "maxime 2.0", the fun of the game so far is that each character really has a personality and a way of thinking, and it's really good to see Meredith's moral conflict because that's what It happens when someone cheats on their partner, the person feels guilty for doing that, but anyway, that's just my opinion.

4.80 star(s) 133 Votes