hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
It's been on the radar for a while, but just started playing it. Hopefully it suits my taste. :coffee:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i actually like the demon storyline part of the story far, far better than the intercourse part. Cuz the writer is talented at writing a story and I wanna read their stories.

Yeah the sexual encounter part is good cuz the writer can write but I wish the game's focus and mechanic is not on partner's sexual satisfaction but on warring demon plot.

This game reminds me of Deluca Family. Both has great writer. Deluca Family has very few intercourse scenes but heavily focus on it's story. This game heavily focus on it's intercourse scenes and has very slow pacing of it's actual main plot.

Reactions: Noobhumai

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i actually like the demon storyline part of the story far, far better than the intercourse part. Cuz the writer is talented at writing a story and I wanna read their stories.

Yeah the sexual encounter part is good cuz the writer can write but I wish the game's focus and mechanic is not on partner's sexual satisfaction but on warring demon plot.

This game reminds me of Deluca Family. Both has great writer. Deluca Family has very few intercourse scenes but heavily focus on it's story. This game heavily focus on it's intercourse scenes and has very slow pacing of it's actual main plot.
Her pleasure = more power for us. Just as if not more important than the impending war. Do you wanna get squashed on day one of the war?

• Haha
Reactions: martin123154

Memphis_Plus

Jan 4, 2024
You know that the MC is a demon, not a normal human being? Hence the corruption is fast and makes the wife uninterested towards her husband. Being a demon has expedited the corruption process.
It is established by Astofiel that the worshipping needs to be 100% without any doubt and full consent. he also explains the dangers of rushing things. Even using himself as an example.

Astofiel even explains that MC lacks the powers of a demon and is more humanlike.

he also gave MC a specific task that will take time, leading MC to gain power. Turning Meredith away from her husband is not a one day job. A good example is Maxime who was not ready to worship MC after 2 years.

It can mean, storywise, that after some time Meredith is struggling and maybe loosing her interest in doing these shots, what would make sense if MC is too fast pushing her.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
It is established by Astofiel that the worshipping needs to be 100% without any doubt and full consent. he also explains the dangers of rushing things. Even using himself as an example.

Astofiel even explains that MC lacks the powers of a demon and is more humanlike.

he also gave MC a specific task that will take time, leading MC to gain power. Turning Meredith away from her husband is not a one day job. A good example is Maxime who was not ready to worship MC after 2 years.

It can mean, storywise, that after some time Meredith is struggling and maybe loosing her interest in doing these shots, what would make sense if MC is too fast pushing her.
The MC lacks power in the demon world when compared to other demons, for humans he is still plenty powerful to sway their decisions to his side. Worshipping and attraction are two different things. Maxime is worshipping while Merideth has started to feel attracted towards the MC, hence losing a bit of interest towards her husband. The MC doesn't push anything fast on these ladies, it's just he is a demon so he is naturally charming to mere mortals.

Memphis_Plus

Jan 4, 2024
The MC lacks power in the demon world when compared to other demons, for humans he is still plenty powerful to sway their decisions to his side. Worshipping and attraction are two different things. Maxime is worshipping while Merideth has started to feel attracted towards the MC, hence losing a bit of interest towards her husband. The MC doesn't push anything fast on these ladies, it's just he is a demon so he is naturally charming to mere mortals.
Yeah sorry, how could I not see that? Dude, its okay. I just said that I find the pacing too fast. I am now silent and stay away from this forum. Have a great day

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
These are some older dev logs from february:

February 2

Hello! I'm here to post another round of teasers for the upcoming release. I'm nearing the end of the production cycle, but I think the final section poses a particular set of challenges I've never dealt with before.

Progress-wise, I'm currently sitting in the shoot section, which will be... a little different from the ones before. I can't divulge too much about it without spoiling the entire chapter, so I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

But rest easy. All the girls' attention will solely be on you—or in this case, the main character.

Your support has been incredible, and I'll do everything I can to answer your patience. Thank you again!

This month, there will be a new set of Valentine wallpapers featuring all the characters. Stay tuned.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

February 20

Hi! It's been two weeks since my last update post. I'm here to share the progress of what I've done so far, though there isn't much to share that the pictures can't tell on their own.

There is one important update I have to share regarding the next release; initially, I planned to separate Chapter 4 into two parts: Last year's Christmas saw the release of the first part, and the next one was planned at around this time of the year.
However, part two will be the size of a regular chapter (about 1000+ renders and a sizable amount of animations) because... well, difference in the number of pathways due to the additional character in the scene. I could simplify it by reducing possible options and making it easier for myself, but that wouldn't do the scene its due justice.

The way I set it up now is a daunting task to complete—and equally so—interesting to play through. What if, let's say, you paid more attention to one of them than the other? At least, that was what I hoped to achieve. Juggling the attention of multiple people adds a different dimension to how each character reacts and thinks, thus making this scene a novel puzzle that I need to solve.

Anyway, enough blabbering. I can't wait to show you guys what I have come up with. As of now, the next part is slated to release next month (note: March). I don't foresee it being delayed any further.

Thank you for your support! Please be patient :) We're getting close to the finish line.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021

February 20

Hi! It's been two weeks since my last update post. I'm here to share the progress of what I've done so far, though there isn't much to share that the pictures can't tell on their own.

There is one important update I have to share regarding the next release; initially, I planned to separate Chapter 4 into two parts: Last year's Christmas saw the release of the first part, and the next one was planned at around this time of the year.
However, part two will be the size of a regular chapter (about 1000+ renders and a sizable amount of animations) because... well, difference in the number of pathways due to the additional character in the scene. I could simplify it by reducing possible options and making it easier for myself, but that wouldn't do the scene its due justice.

The way I set it up now is a daunting task to complete—and equally so—interesting to play through. What if, let's say, you paid more attention to one of them than the other? At least, that was what I hoped to achieve. Juggling the attention of multiple people adds a different dimension to how each character reacts and thinks, thus making this scene a novel puzzle that I need to solve.

Anyway, enough blabbering. I can't wait to show you guys what I have come up with. As of now, the next part is slated to release next month (note: March). I don't foresee it being delayed any further.

Thank you for your support! Please be patient :) We're getting close to the finish line.

View attachment 3402787 View attachment 3402788 View attachment 3402789 View attachment 3402790 View attachment 3402791 View attachment 3402792 View attachment 3402793

O MY GOSH. I need a shot in the arm ;)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

February 20

View attachment 3402787 View attachment 3402788 View attachment 3402789 View attachment 3402790 View attachment 3402791 View attachment 3402792 View attachment 3402793
Well that's disappointing, I was hoping we'd have some time without Maxime after the last update. Not my lucky day, I guess.

SovietRev

Jul 25, 2021
Just found this game. Did not think that I would like it from what I read of the "intro" on here, but I had nothing else to play so... and oh boy, do I loved it. Its now contending for my all time top 10 AVNs and that is saying something, this early in the development.
The story is very intriguing and suspenseful without being anxiety inducing (which i absolutely hate), the characters have depth and are not one dimensional, the models feel realistic in body proportions and variations which is a breath of fresh air in today's era of almost cartoonish women in AVNs, and last but definitely not least, the lewd scenes are fun and hot as fuck.
My one small gripe, if I HAD to nitpick, is that the camera movement during animated scenes is a little jarring? motion sickness inducing? something like that. (play the game yourself before you click on the spoiler because it might just be a me problem)

P.S. I do not get why people dislike Max. Sure, shes not my favorite (that being Julia) but she is a close second and an interesting character that I can not wait to see where this journey takes her.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Just found this game. Did not think that I would like it from what I read of the "intro" on here, but I had nothing else to play so... and oh boy, do I loved it. Its now contending for my all time top 10 AVNs and that is saying something, this early in the development.
The story is very intriguing and suspenseful without being anxiety inducing (which i absolutely hate), the characters have depth and are not one dimensional, the models feel realistic in body proportions and variations which is a breath of fresh air in today's era of almost cartoonish women in AVNs, and last but definitely not least, the lewd scenes are fun and hot as fuck.
My one small gripe, if I HAD to nitpick, is that the camera movement during animated scenes is a little jarring? motion sickness inducing? something like that. (play the game yourself before you click on the spoiler because it might just be a me problem)

P.S. I do not get why people dislike Max. Sure, shes not my favorite (that being Julia) but she is a close second and an interesting character that I can not wait to see where this journey takes her.
dunno about that, in updates without max people complain that they want more max. At the end of the day people like complaining.

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021

Some people like to complain that there aren't more "young" characters or concerns in a game that is clearly focused on the wife or MILF. This is like complaining about no pure love in a game that is clearly NTR, complaining about no NTR in a game that is pure love. Complaining about having no harem in a game without harem. Can never satisfy all mouths :KEK:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I can only speak for myself, but I find Maxime offputting. She has a bland personality and her only goal is to get more of the MC's magic penis. That's the opposite of what I'm looking for in a LI. It's hard to take her alleged love for the MC seriously when we know he has a powerful intoxicating effect on mortals and all we see is Maxime acting like a junkie.

If we got to see her in a broader context, caring about things other than the MC, that would help.

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
It's hard to take her alleged love for the MC seriously when we know he has a powerful intoxicating effect on mortals and all we see is Maxime acting like a junkie.
The story started with MC and Maxime being in a two-year long affair, so considering that if you don't like her because of how she is intoxicated by mc, then you are gonna hate every LI because in two-year game time, they are gonna be all like her. Thats the one of the main points of the game.

4.80 star(s) 135 Votes