Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
"It's been week since we last met..."

I'm sorry I know it's petty but seeing this almost immediately, the second slide in sends a red flag up my grammar nazi spine.
It kills my immersion right off the bat lol. Is this typical throughout the VN? It's not a big deal if so. I've just had a rough day and was looking for something to take my mind off it, which I can't do in my current state if this is sort of punctuation is consistent throughout.

I just need to be in the right mindset if that's the case. IE, not the one I'm currently in lol.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017

I'm sorry I know it's petty but seeing this almost immediately, the second slide in sends a red flag up my grammar nazi spine.
It kills my immersion right off the bat lol. Is this typical throughout the VN? It's not a big deal if so. I've just had a rough day and was looking for something to take my mind off it, which I can't do in my current state if this is sort of punctuation is consistent throughout.

I just need to be in the right mindset if that's the case. IE, not the one I'm currently in lol.
If it bothers you that much, then yeah maybe wait. Grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, etc, are relatively common in this. Dev has just recently acknowledged that it's a problem and plans to comb through it, but it will be done "gradually."

For what it's worth I think the game is pretty good and worth trying out regardless.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I played the new update. It had its moment, but it wasn't really my cup of tea.

The problem is Maxime. I don't mind older women, but Maxime is just plain unpleasant to be around because she feels like a puppet rather than a real person. I know she says she chose the MC of her own free will, but how can I take that seriously when it's made clear how addictive demons are? If Maxime had a stronger personality and a separate agenda of her own (that just happened to align with the MCs) that might be different, but as is she comes across as a junkie who insists she could stop any time she wanted to. :(

I also have to question the decision to put Maxime in that nurse costume. While I'm not fond of the character, she still has potential appeal; IMHO, 'cheap and slutty' isn't playing to her strengths. Then again, maybe I'm just not the target demographic and the appeal is lost on me.

The rest of the update worked better. We get plenty of the sensuality, atmosphere, and hot graphics we've come to expect, plus I'm always intrigued by a chance to NOT seduce Meredith. I really liked the option to give Tommy good advice; with all the comments about having a conscience, it makes me hopeful we might not have to wreck a second marriage right out of the gate. Not sure what to make of Ruby yet. If she can shed some light on our backstory that would be welcome, but if she's primarily here for more 'training' opportunities, that would probably be disappointing; I'm really only interested in romancing Julia at this point.

Overall, though, I'm definitely interested in seeing where the story goes so I'd have to consider the update a success.

Last edited:
Reactions: uwu0uwu and Nirobi

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Hello, SparkHG

I haven't spotted anyone asking it before.

* Are there any plans for anal play/backdoor actions with the ladies ?
* If not, have you considered it in including it in roadmap ?

I'm really impressed with your - teams - work. Allocating meaningful time for the intimate scenes, thanks to the narrative, showing the perspective of the characters from both sides, gives a really good and immersive experience.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

grammar nazi 3.jpg

uwu0uwu

May 19, 2021
Those are some excellent renders and the plot is good too! How has this never been recommended before :')

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Alright, this is some sleeper top-notch AVN. Renders are beautiful, likeable MC and has a pretty good story up until now despite some grammatical mistakes and typos. I don't know what it is, but some of these games are outdoing themselves in the presentation department. Great job by the dev and their team. Looking forward to the next update and good luck with this project.

Last edited:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Such a great start! One of the hottest AVN's I've played in a while. Almost stopped playing when the sex "minigame" first appeared. I usually detest those, but here it was one of the best parts. Great job dev.

Personal preference: maybe I'd dial down some of the moments when the girls are nearly insensate due to cumming or holding back their orgasm – give them back a little agency during sex. It's super hot occasionally (or by the end) but Maxime lost her entire personality during the massage table scene. The flashback was a much better scene IMO.

Reactions: Gr8M8 and ename144

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Might be your pref but that's a key part of the story....

He is a demon...she lost control...she couldn't help...she started changing. It was also addressed by both immediately afterwards. Part of the plot I'm afraid.
That’s understandable. I was thinking about editing my post to add that maybe that was just for story reasons and not a sign that every scene would be like that in the future.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That’s understandable. I was thinking about editing my post to add that maybe that was just for story reasons and not a sign that every scene would be like that in the future.
I'm personally more curious if that will be something we can expand upon (depending on the LI) or conciously try to prevent...so a LI does not become just a lust filled zombie follower with no agency of their own. Perhaps as we grow and understand ourselves and our powers more we can control that better?

4.80 star(s) 137 Votes