Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Nope, tags are actually pretty good, though cheating could be added (as at least one female lead did cheat with MC). What is inside though is one of the better if not best games started in 2023. Have a look for yourself, unless you can not do without your incest or NTR. The game has game play, story, drama and hot sex scenes without extreme plot armor or holes or losing itself in the drama part. I do not say this often but for what the game is until now: Highly recommended to give it a go and decide for yourself.
so there's no actual sex in this?

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GameOfHearts-CH4R1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i'm not seeing those in the genre list, so i had no idea
The genre list is often updated based only on what dev in put or what an uploader could find as info when game first was released here, so if dev himself does not updates them the tags at top on op are often more current since they can be updated based on player reports. Even those can be one or two updates behind or only contain a tag if people get annoyed by certain content appearing later so there are a bunch of reports.

For example not sure but think prostitution was added to this games tags not that long ago, while what gave it was already in update 3 at latest.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
The genre list is often updated based only on what dev in put or what an uploader could find as info when game first was released here, so if dev himself does not updates them the tags at top on op are often more current since they can be updated based on player reports. Even those can be one or two updates behind or only contain a tag if people get annoyed by certain content appearing later so there are a bunch of reports.

For example not sure but think prostitution was added to this games tags not that long ago, while what gave it was already in update 3 at latest.
oh, i totally didn't see those there. it should have bitten me, never get a chance now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SparkHG Hey! I know you're lurking around so you'll probably read it.

Consider compressing/converting your images a little harder.
I did a little test with 93q YUV WEBP, and managed to lower the size of the "prologue" folder by 73% with no loss to fidelity:
1703754354890.png

See for yourself:
Mind you, it's not a perfect scenario since I was compressing an already compressed image (and not the source), but it's still massive.

Cheers!

Reactions: Sir_Jizzalot

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
This is only Part of Chapter 4? not a lot of decision making in the code so I don't know which is the right path.

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
in patreon there is a character named angel, she exist in the game yet? a teen bimbo with these kind of renders? im fucking in

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
in patreon there is a character named angel, she exist in the game yet? a teen bimbo with these kind of renders? im fucking in
No, in the game there's no reference to any Angel yet.

But he seems to be reusing the models from his previous concept game that was never released
https://f95zone.to/threads/scarlet-hearts-development-thread.156670/

Here you can see renders of Julia, Ruby, Astofiel and Angel as well.

Angel looks fine as hell, I hope she'll make it into the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not as far as we know, though Julia has a past with MC and we have no idea really which yet and his mother has been referenced, but the way in which makes any sexual relation or other loving relation kind of unlikely to be saying it mildly. So seems unlikely to be an incest game, but nothing is impossible in a surprise twist, but it is def not something focused on until now.

4.80 star(s) 137 Votes