Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
SparkHG Missed the previous update so caught up with both. Damn this is rapidly rising up my fave list! Just expertly crafted all round..though I do have a couple of thoughts for you.

Proof reading needs to be tightened up, from a native English speaker. Please...with so many 'lip biting' moments...give is a render of them lip biting...would completely elevate this. Lastly, and a personal one...I'm sure you have your reasons for not telling us...but damn do we need to find out who the hell Julia is exactly....you're killing us man! hahahah

Seriously though, minor critiques...this truly is one of the best AVN's out there. I wish you all the best and can't wait to see where this goes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

AntoniH13

May 13, 2023
Of One of the best games on this site, I liked the return of Maxime and his scene, I hope I don't have to wait too long for the next ones, the new female character aroused my curiosity and interest We'll have to see what the future holds in the game.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Caught up from chapter one, surprised how good this turned out to be. Showed lots of potential and it only kept going. Meredith is hot man.

I think my one real complaint is that I want to see more of the love interests outside of sex scenes. We spend a lot of time with these characters, but don't know a ton about them when you think about it. Maxime is rich and left her husband for us. Nice, but what else? What does she do with her free time? Her hobbies? Her work? What she likes for breakfast? Those kinds of small things are what really start to get me attached to these characters. I was a bit disappointed honestly when during that flashback scene we get the MC asking more about Maxime as a person, but then the game just skips over her answers. Characters are pretty well written so far, but I feel like I'm missing a couple pieces to them I suppose. Still a great game thus far.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Caught up from chapter one, surprised how good this turned out to be. Showed lots of potential and it only kept going. Meredith is hot man.

I think my one real complaint is that I want to see more of the love interests outside of sex scenes. We spend a lot of time with these characters, but don't know a ton about them when you think about it. Maxime is rich and left her husband for us. Nice, but what else? What does she do with her free time? Her hobbies? Her work? What she likes for breakfast? Those kinds of small things are what really start to get me attached to these characters. I was a bit disappointed honestly when during that flashback scene we get the MC asking more about Maxime as a person, but then the game just skips over her answers. Characters are pretty well written so far, but I feel like I'm missing a couple pieces to them I suppose. Still a great game thus far.
To be fair the game has you in a state of emergency from the very begining, if you add parts where they just sit and relax, it would ruin the atmosphere of urgency the game has.

Draftedpunk0

Feb 15, 2021
Hay Dev, I don't like to mention the word but, please don't abandon this project. looking forward to support your excellent work . :D

Reactions: JoeAngel

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
To be fair the game has you in a state of emergency from the very begining, if you add parts where they just sit and relax, it would ruin the atmosphere of urgency the game has.
I agree and disagree, but honestly I'm even debating with myself on what would be like a good implementation without ruining that flow the game currently has. I think if they were even just small moments, like the dinner scene, they would work without distracting from the plot too much.

Using that scene as an example, all I would have needed was like the next few lines of whatever her answer would be before it cuts over. Or even just a small scene eating food with Meredith or something works to give a character that sort of realistic feel and shows another side we don't get to see since almost everything is in horny mode. Might just be my personal preferences though at the end of the day. I like the girls so naturally I want to know more about them.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I agree and disagree, but honestly I'm even debating with myself on what would be like a good implementation without ruining that flow the game currently has. I think if they were even just small moments, like the dinner scene, they would work without distracting from the plot too much.

Using that scene as an example, all I would have needed was like the next few lines of whatever her answer would be before it cuts over. Or even just a small scene eating food with Meredith or something works to give a character that sort of realistic feel and shows another side we don't get to see since almost everything is in horny mode. Might just be my personal preferences though at the end of the day. I like the girls so naturally I want to know more about them.
lol, I actually tought the same thing right after i wrote that but wasn't in the mood to edit my comment :p

Reactions: MidnightKing

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Just returned from my brief vacation. Just wanted to pop in and say Happy New Year to everybody.
Production for the next part has begun. There are some further changes I've planned for the coming release.
One major thing whose changes have been partially committed—I've taken a further look at the past script and realized how... well, unprofessional the script read. Simple mistakes that should not have made it to the release version, spelling, and grammatical errors bound.
I've noted the criticisms but never had the time to sit down and properly fix things. Always felt like I had to cram what little free time I had just to finish the next chapter; even then, there were already delays in that aspect.
But alas, I suppose the mistakes must be unbearable to some people. So I promised myself to comb through the words I've written, albeit, bit-by-bit. I won't promise that I'll fix all the problems, but I believe I'll catch a decent amount of them. Fixes will happen gradually. Expect some of it to happen in the next release.
I admit: If you expect professional-level dialogue with intrigue and profound conversations, I... can't provide you that purely out of lack of experience and skill. Perhaps with time, that outcome will reach the realm of reality, but for now, this is kinda my limit, maybe? I'm not sure. I do recognize that I get more comfortable writing as the project grows since the initial chapters, but that is a judgment only others can make.
Thank you again for all of your support! I'm excited about the future of this project and I can't wait to show you the next part of Chapter 4: Electric boogalo.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This looks interesting
But before I play, I thought I would ask
Are we forced to have sex with all the LI in this
Or can we choose who to bang?

Also are there are lot of different paths & choices.

Edit - Actually never mind I'll try it eventually anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: keefer43

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This looks interesting

Due to the plot all the main ladies need to be banged until now. There is a choice in how you treat them though, what difference that will make in the end I have no idea yet, but might well be related to outcome of plot.

• Sad
Reactions: Joshy92

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This looks interesting

Edit - Actually never mind I'll try it eventually anyway.
Yes Joshy...without giving too much away...you need energy/power...you can only get that one way ;)

This is one of the best VN's here btw in my opinion...if that tells you anything.

supernap

May 26, 2017
it wasn'T actually neither my defender not my sepereate antivir, it was mozilla claiming the file to be a virus

4.80 star(s) 137 Votes