Memphis_Plus

Jan 4, 2024
First of all a great game already I really enjoyed. I like the idea very much. But i think the pacing is a little bit too fast. we are 2 days in and we already fucked her outside the agreement, because she is not interested in her husband anymore. I think its too fast. Since the deal is 1 month, that would mean around 15 shots, so no reason to push it too much. And this conflict early on day 2 is too fast story wise. The couple should get a breather and some alone time. To let the first shot sink in and think/talk about it. Later, of course, we would push it more and more. Just some thoughts :)

And I would love to have more SFX in the game :)

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
First of all a great game already I really enjoyed. I like the idea very much. But i think the pacing is a little bit too fast. we are 2 days in and we already fucked her outside the agreement, because she is not interested in her husband anymore. I think its too fast. Since the deal is 1 month, that would mean around 15 shots, so no reason to push it too much. And this conflict early on day 2 is too fast story wise. The couple should get a breather and some alone time. To let the first shot sink in and think/talk about it. Later, of course, we would push it more and more. Just some thoughts :)

And I would love to have more SFX in the game :)
You know that the MC is a demon, not a normal human being? Hence the corruption is fast and makes the wife uninterested towards her husband. Being a demon has expedited the corruption process.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Finally played this... this game is REALLY good... but god fuckin' damned transaltions!!! :cautious:

I swear this would be a top 10 contender if the dev fixed the dialogues...

Besides that, it just needs a few touch ups here and there, and a better UI, but that's minor. Fixing the dialogues is def. the priority...

Last edited:

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Is there a compressed version of this game guys? Looks neat and i wanna check it out.
I mean, you can literally use the search function to see if this thread has what you are looking for – in this case, a compressed version of this game.

By the way, I did just that for you and found a gentleman who posted a compressed version.
Game of Hearts [Ch.4 R1] [SparkHG]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

• Red Heart
Reactions: HarryDubois420

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
How far does the corruption go? Loss of innocence is fine, but I have zero interest in Mind Break and Degradation
Nothing that serious that I have encountered.... you play a demon guy who can read minds and also influence a girl and win her heart and attraction. the rest is in your hands. corruption is not as bad as I noticed, everything in mod will tell you))) I’m currently playing act 3.

there is not quite a mind there, but only an attraction, the demonic energy of which acts on the girl; with the right choice, they become more and more obedient to the demon or are attached.

I edited comment S1nsational

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2023
I mean, you can literally use the search function to see if this thread has what you are looking for – in this case, a compressed version of this game.

By the way, I did just that for you and found a gentleman who posted a compressed version.
Thanks bud. I'm kinda new here and don't know how to use the site properly. I'm browsing through my phone so the only search function showing up is the one at the top which i guess is the global search. I tried it there but didn't get any results. Anyway I'll figure it out. Thanks.

Reactions: fin_369

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks bud. I'm kinda new here and don't know how to use the site properly. I'm browsing through my phone so the only search function showing up is the one at the top which i guess is the global search. I tried it there but didn't get any results. Anyway I'll figure it out. Thanks.
Use your phone in horizontal. Then you‘ll get the thread search.
IMG_2320.png

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Oh these renders... the girls in this game look too beautiful, especially the MILFs! I liked two separate scenes :coffee:

1 This is a dream scene and then Meredith's reality, the way she fought against temptation and then fell into horny's, this was amazing and hot!:devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2 this is the long-awaited meeting of Mc and Maxime, I like the way this woman is attached to Mc and I like the way Mc shows his feelings and emotions :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 135 Votes