SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, this comrade is not going to finish A.O.A?

I know that he is with his secret identity, but anyone who has played this VN and the one I mention (A.O.A), realizes that it is the same creator, a shame, I am glad that the author is well, and continues working.
Sure, sure, and Santa Clause is real...

• Wow
Reactions: Dark Silence

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
View attachment 2613904
Game of Hearts [Ch.4 P2 R1] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
"chap4_tommy_choice_truth" keep popping up to cockblock and hinder MC's progress rather hard, was it really good/green choice? some scene bits are missed this way (no dream squirting as example) and overall Meredith affection feels on tier below of what it could be otherwise

Reactions: MixQQ

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
What happened to the quick menu? According to earlier posts it was in the lower left corner but I see nothing there now. Would really like to enable auto-forward so I don't have to keep clicking just to follow the story...
Adding this again as I saw this asked for before and my request/comment immediately fell off th current page...

Reactions: Hungover00

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm personally tired of Meredith. At least we got a new one to fuck this update. I want Julia the most and now another girl.

Reactions: anonymousguys

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Because my previous choice caused Meredith to think about her commitment to her husband, which greatly affected the score, I chose the former and ended up with a score of 1521, while the latter scored 1686. In fact, I want to take a tough road, and now I don't know how much impact this choice has, and now I'm a little questioning whether my choice is contrary to my expectations
P.S Update as always excellent, very hot scenes. Look forward to more

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
Less than 1 year of development, but already has 3.7gb of content, wow. Can anyone tell me how many hours of gameplay approx. this game has?

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Hey wonderful people! Can anyone tell me approx how many renders are there in this new update? About 1000?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
"chap4_tommy_choice_truth" keep popping up to cockblock and hinder MC's progress rather hard, was it really good/green choice? some scene bits are missed this way (no dream squirting as example) and overall Meredith affection feels on tier below of what it could be otherwise
Thanks, I will make the change.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
"chap4_tommy_choice_truth" keep popping up to cockblock and hinder MC's progress rather hard, was it really good/green choice? some scene bits are missed this way (no dream squirting as example) and overall Meredith affection feels on tier below
yea keeping it at FALSE it's much better option, more/better content and she is not that resistant

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
If there is a threesome, then why not other penetrations? anal sex :( :unsure:it will be more temptingly interesting. :love:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 2613904
Game of Hearts [Ch.4 P2 R1] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hello Joker, mixdrop gives cancer to my antivirus. Can you upload your mod to other server?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So, this comrade is not going to finish A.O.A?

I know that he is with his secret identity, but anyone who has played this VN and the one I mention (A.O.A), realizes that it is the same creator, a shame, I am glad that the author is well, and continues working.
Not seeing this. That VN was as vanilla as it gets, with some of the most bland sex scenes on here. Usual boring harem shit with MC running around doing chores for all the broken over-dramatic bitches. This one, not only isn't vanilla (netori VN), but it has actual gameplay mechanics for its spicy scenes.

Not to mention it looks far better. A.O.A had a bunch of clones with same face and expressions.

4.80 star(s) 135 Votes