Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I'm just playing this for the mystery of the MC's identity, war in the background and Julia. I'm just skipping past the Meredith and Maxine parts. The pacing really slows down to a halt with those two.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Screenshot 2024-03-29 104156.png

Preposition? Pretty sure that's supposed to be proposition.

The former is a grammatical structure, the later is a plan of action.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm just playing this for the mystery of the MC's identity, war in the background and Julia. I'm just skipping past the Meredith and Maxine parts. The pacing really slows down to a halt with those two.
and my only wish would be for julia to be avoidable or for mc to be able to tell her "go fuck yourself with a wooden stick" or just to ntr her to the first street beggar...:KEK:im skipping all her content, yet somehow she is bouncing back as a overly "excited" slime toy.
if not for enforced chicks (she isnt the only one ofc) the game would be one of the better around.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It already is regardless.
ofc tastes (as well as percpectives) differ, and the taste of averages rules, so hence various shit could be regarded as "valuable" or "the best":HideThePain:
#greatduckhasspoken

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
and my only wish would be for julia to be avoidable or for mc to be able to tell her "go fuck yourself with a wooden stick" or just to ntr her to the first street beggar...:KEK:im skipping all her content, yet somehow she is bouncing back as a overly "excited" slime toy.
if not for enforced chicks (she isnt the only one ofc) the game would be one of the better around.
I dont understand the fact that it was mentioned that the MC is a magnet for married women or MILFs BUT yet Julia and Ruby arent married nor MILFs. I dont like the fact that both Julia and Ruby have so many secrets BUT yet expect the MC to trust them so blindly due to their "supposed" past. I dont mind Maxime and Meredith BUT what I dont like is that the two women that are suppose to be his allies and have a past with the MC are basically going to be pushed onto the MC.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
In my case, no interest in married fatty or divorced mature lady :KEK: Having the love interests be optional is always best. Would be tricky in this case I guess.

Reactions: rolfcopter

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
ofc tastes (as well as percpectives) differ, and the taste of averages rules, so hence various shit could be regarded as "valuable" or "the best":HideThePain:
#greatduckhasspoken
Correct, don't suggest things as facts then when it's just option...oh average duck ;)

In my case, no interest in married fatty or divorced mature lady :KEK: Having the love interests be optional is always best. Would be tricky in this case I guess.
I dont understand the fact that it was mentioned that the MC is a magnet for married women or MILFs BUT yet Julia and Ruby arent married nor MILFs. I dont like the fact that both Julia and Ruby have so many secrets BUT yet expect the MC to trust them so blindly due to their "supposed" past. I dont mind Maxime and Meredith BUT what I dont like is that the two women that are suppose to be his allies and have a past with the MC are basically going to be pushed onto the MC.
Don't play it then because it's not going to change, whining here about forced LI's isn't going to magically change the story.

Reactions: DA22

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Married Fatty? What are you 12?
So, this comrade is not going to finish A.O.A?

I know that he is with his secret identity, but anyone who has played this VN and the one I mention (A.O.A), realizes that it is the same creator, a shame, I am glad that the author is well, and continues working.
Ya'll just be saying shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Correct, don't suggest things as facts then when it's just option...oh average duck ;)

Don't play it then because it's not going to change, whining here about forced LI's isn't going to magically change the story.
That's what I usually do, I skip things I don't like. Not expect the Dev to rewrite their scripts for my liken.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
If that's your only issue then I'd say he isn't doing too bad.

The VN is littered with mistakes, none of them overwhelming, far worse Engrish VN's around.
It isn't, but I'm learning that the more I read. This game does need a native English editor, as incorrect tense and clunky word choices abound. Probably every third frame has some obvious grammatical error.

Reactions: Hungover00

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It isn't, but I'm learning that the more I read. This game does need a native English editor, as incorrect tense and clunky word choices abound. Probably every third frame has some obvious grammatical error.
So you're now just reiterating what I already said?

*shakes head*

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
This VN is perfect for showcasing the tiny mind. It could be the Iliad and Odyssey of AVN's (Which it may well be) and still there would be some who complain and want changes made to suit their tastes and fetishes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This VN would be soooo much better with [insert random kink]. gtfo ;) :ROFLMAO:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Foot jobs, definitely needs more foot jobs.... just kidding foot jobs make me retch and I can't hit the ctrl button fast enough.
I like them, but I am not entitled enough to tell devs to cater to my kinks. If certain kink is available fine, if not fine too. (y)

Reactions: motseer

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
So you're now just reiterating what I already said?

*shakes head*
Okay. How about this? It's so frequent that it is distractingly bad, and I stopped playing.

That different enough for you chief? That enough passive/aggressive bullshit for today?

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Not to mention it looks far better. A.O.A had a bunch of clones with same face and expressions.
AOA is by far the closest AVN to this one lookwise and some characters really looks like AoA's one.
Julia is somewhat similar to Becca, and the first girl of the story (lose her name) is like an older Aurora.

I do agree it would be weird to lock everything and start again with this game, and that GoH is more kinky/les vanilla so it's probably not TLG (and even if it was, he probably wouldn't tell us so it doesn't change anything), but don't forget that some AoA designs where already really good.
Imo they are the two best AVN when it comes to eyes and the emotions we can see in them. I don't understand how you can trash one and not the other about visuals. And if it's about girls age, yeah but they were all around the same in AoA.

4.80 star(s) 135 Votes